Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Realm of Magic - Share your magical screenshots!

Comments

• teajayloveteajaylove Posts: 175 Member

I really love Glimmerbrook. It just has this storybook, magical vibe!
    8dvZa1b.png

That must be some Mac and Cheese!
    aOBEo6P.png

The curse that mixes up spells (I can't remember the exact name) is so frustratingly fun, and silly. All I was trying to do was fix a broken toilet :D
    ZsqpJkJ.png
  • Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    edited September 2019
    @Dannydanbo I love your Mayfair witches! It's cool to see a little bit of Anne Rice's world in The Sims.
    Awesome screenshots, @teajaylove I agree, Glimmerbrook has the best vibe to it! I haven't been cursed by the particular spell, I keep getting the unwarranted hostility one, but that is too funny! It looks like your game became really interesting with the addition of that curse. ROFL!

A slight clipping flub, but Lina fudged her teleportation spell and ended up impaling her face on her bedroom vanity chair. lol
    tumblr_pxqqbc8hkd1vorh5do1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,835 Member
    When you want to visit the Magic Realm but don't want to wait until your Glimmerstone recharges. Teleport.

JAUXImG.png
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member

A spell backfire...
    g6U7vTV.png

Thank goodness babies can't die.
  • Faust-RSIFaust-RSI Posts: 209 Member
    edited September 2019
    Best friends with a clone ;) (picture is clickable)
    1mfKwCE.png
    Post edited by Faust-RSI on
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Simmelina1 wrote: »
    The spell is called infatuate. The two sims kissing became each others love interests. Checked their families after I did the spell.

Yes gotta be careful with that of you use the infuriate spell 😅 my neighbor couple ended up sorely dispising each other, and I mean 100% dislike xD

To come back to this - Gwen managed to make her neighbors hate each other so much that they were fighting in the background while their son proposed to her :joy: Romantic!!
    295ws42.png
    CelSims wrote: »
    A spell backfire...
    g6U7vTV.png

Thank goodness babies can't die.

Lol, reminded me of LGR's tweet somehow:

Also - that means review's coming soon :D
  • ShinzenShinzen Posts: 250 Member
    image0.jpg

A heated magic battle to save the Magic Realm from an evil man!
    200px-MW-misc-House_Telvanni.png
  • MikkiMikkiMikkiMMikkiMikkiMikkiM Posts: 213 Member

My sim has been failing her potion crafts at an alarming rate. LOL I'm not entirely certain she's cut out to be an alchemist. LOL Despite her black hair, I'm thinking she has to be related to Ron Weasley somehow. LOL

Omgosh, what a disaster! :lol: More like Neville Longbottom, by the looks of it!
  • CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    True love.
    wMx3ZMp.png
    Some minor kids-cant-do-magic annoyances aside, I still think it's lovely they can have familiars <3
    ZPEe30P.png
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I know kids and toddlers are far down on the let's include list, but it seems to me that they could have done something, even a small something for kids. A practice wand that only works sometimes and when it does, maybe a flower pops out of the end or sparks or a small trail of smoke with a surprised look on the child's face or a giggle. Nothing huge, just something. And why go to the trouble of creating a new spellcasters crib without something to go with it. Maybe a spell attached to the crib that will make soft music play the baby to sleep or half a dozen stars circling overhead like a magical mobile. And why no toddlers bed to match the other furniture in the house? A crib but no toddler bed. C'mon. *pulls out wand and says fixeo gameo*
  • TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    Cheekybits wrote: »
    True love.
    (image)

He should turn into Shrek now.
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    I know kids and toddlers are far down on the let's include list, but it seems to me that they could have done something, even a small something for kids. A practice wand that only works sometimes and when it does, maybe a flower pops out of the end or sparks or a small trail of smoke with a surprised look on the child's face or a giggle. Nothing huge, just something. And why go to the trouble of creating a new spellcasters crib without something to go with it. Maybe a spell attached to the crib that will make soft music play the baby to sleep or half a dozen stars circling overhead like a magical mobile. And why no toddlers bed to match the other furniture in the house? A crib but no toddler bed. C'mon. *pulls out wand and says fixeo gameo*

Yes as you know I totally agree with this. Also about the missing bed etc. Glad the Pufferhead SP added enough things for me to overlook it, but I still wish it came with the pack..
    My witch's garden has become reaaaally big <3
    Jo4iL20.png
  • wrenstaleswrenstales Posts: 777 Member
    edited September 2019
    tumblr_py8bem0Hm31qeetfeo1_640.png
    Annebelle met Newt at the cafe. They couldn't believe how many sims wanted a drink.
    When she had got served she noticed that a study session was going on at the local cafe.

tumblr_py8bfrI0ZC1qeetfeo1_640.png
    It appeared that they were reading tombes and fiction.
    tumblr_py8bd1HOHu1qeetfeo1_640.png
    After the session had finish she had a light fuel with Newt.
    Melinda died :( Everyone in the family's been having a really difficult time with it.

On the upside, next time I play I might be able to try the Necrocall spell :sweat_smile:

hfiHlS2.png
    RLEzXbh.png
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    We should have known something would be amiss when, at the very beginning, they assured us that the game would easily accept CC and mods. We now know that was code for "let the modders fill in all the stuff we can't/won't/don't want to add ourselves, it's not like it's our job".
    edited September 2019
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    We should have known something would be amiss when, at the very beginning, they assured us that the game would easily accept CC and mods. We now know that was code for "let the modders fill in all the stuff we can't/won't/don't want to add ourselves, it's not like it's our job".

Well tbf TS3 has so many ugly CAS items that I often felt (and feel) the need to add CC to it as well, I just never get around to it because I don't play it enough xD I think the cc/modding thing has been a thing in the TS3-era too. Of course, I'd love it if they had given me the beds that are in the Pufferhead SP, but I'm also glad I could support the CC creators as they did a marvelous job (and well before RoM was a thing) <3
  • OldGeekWomanOldGeekWoman Posts: 21 Member

Morgyn is having trouble in Selvadora

YoPCo8Q.png

Nancy Landgraab vs Nina Caliente

l0ZLGkW.png

L. Faba has no shame and also discovered she/they go to the toilet standing up

RiueVwF.png

• SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Just my latest spooky boi, Beejay Kinsey, practicing his mischief magic in his secret cellar sanctum.

LJ6j9S0.png
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    d6KUa6g.png My teenage witch in training that lives alone at the moment, with her best friend and new boyfriend Max Villareal. They seem the perfect couple, he has yet to say a mean word to her, she even joined his club. She was sitting with him when his sister came up, he began arguing with his sister and she stood there watching then she spawned a fight with Luna on her own, actually they had 2 on their own. I am going to try to make them my Bonnie & Clyde since she is a klepto and mean. We shall see as her powers grow, how much she can do to help her now soulmate wreak havoc on Sims all around.
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    As a matter of fact, as soon as she got home from school, Max invited her to hang out, she showed up and (I have MCCC and allow proposals and marriages autonomously) first thing he did was ask her to exchange promise rings! Definitely have my Bonnie & Clyde (witch style)
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    edited September 2019
    Most of my time with Realm of Magic has been spent Building.
    09-15-19_5-10-54nbspPM.png

I have the two more extravagant versions of this house style just about complete and I can begin the simpler versions soon.
    09-23-19_8-24-30nbspAM.png

The sims I am currently playing are not my main sims.
    They are here just to help me make the homes more useful.
    09-23-19_7-20-58nbspAM.png

Library.
    09-22-19_12-18-26nbspAM.png

Potions room.
    09-15-19_10-34-34nbspAM.png

They still have a ways to go before they master magic.
    09-22-19_7-11-35nbspPM.png

I am finding I am liking game play more as opportunities to use magic arise.
    This play set was struck by lightning.
    09-23-19_7-27-37nbspAM.png

A little bibbidi-bobbidi-boo...
    09-23-19_7-27-52nbspAM.png

..and it's as good as new.
    09-23-19_7-28-14nbspAM.png

I love the Grand Delicioso spell now.
    It's three in the morning and on the 4th floor of her towering home and she is starving.
    Rack of lamb, effortlessly.
    09-23-19_8-02-06nbspAM_1.png

09-22-19_7-03-22nbspPM.png

Zombi minions.
    09-22-19_7-04-50nbspPM.png

Her first overcharge failure.
    09-23-19_8-09-49nbspAM.png

09-23-19_8-10-00nbspAM.png

09-23-19_8-10-30nbspAM.png

A gender swapped Morgyn Ember and made him look similar to the missing Sage known as Aine.
    09-22-19_6-32-25nbspPM.png

I renamed her Morgaine Ember.
    She has a key to the house and comes and goes as she pleases.
    09-22-19_6-37-56nbspPM.png
    Post edited by CK213 on
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • CrimsonstarsxCrimsonstarsx Posts: 7 New Member
    > @alanmichael1 said:
    > My witch house at the beach (a quick re-decoration - I LOVE the Build & Buy stuff!!
    >
    > (Image)

I like the house