Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Questions on clones in Realm Of Magic

If your spellcaster uses a spell to create a clone is this clone then related to your spellcaster?

Also are they permanent to your household?

Do they have different traits?

Comments

• HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    edited September 2019
    They are not permanent or even playable, not sure how long it takes but they disappear. The game listed mine as a sister so I guess they are always a sibling ... they have the same last name as your sim. Mine showed up in different clothes from what my sim was wearing but it was still one of her normal outfits.
    Mine also had all the same traits this last time I checked because my sim had the observant trait.
    Although once I could have sworn I got a drop down about them being evil.. not sure what that was in relation too though. I wasn't paying much attention the first time I used the spell.

Oh you can command them to cook or clean.. and have the same socials as with any other sims from what I can tell. Of course no romantic socials because they are a sibling.
    egTcBMc.png
    edited September 2019
    Okay I did a little more research. If you become friendly you can move them in and they seem to be permanent then. They have same skills, same perks, no aspirations completed.
    I didn't time exactly how long it took another one (that I didn't move in) to disappear when I tried again but it was under 12 hours. You can make them cook, clean and fight others...
    egTcBMc.png
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    edited September 2019
    But can your dupe trap you in the basement and take over your life? >:)
  • AelrickAelrick Posts: 1 New Member
    > @Dannydanbo said:
    > But can your dupe trap you in the basement and take over your life? >:)

Funny, I trapped mine in the basement, & dueled them for knowledge till they vanished. But the game bugged out, & I was not able to access my spellcaster Perks menu till I rebooted the game. So I have not summoned a dupe again. Rebooting the game fixed the bug.
    - So I'm thinking the dupes a little unstable, & Need more testing.
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    None of my duplicates have disappeared and I wish they would otherwise Ill rarely use this spell
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
    Mine go out in a cloud of black smoke @Zeldaboy180. Under what circumstances does that happen to you? .. at home on a community lot?.. in the realm? I read someone else mentioning that problem with a club I think.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Jmann1092Jmann1092 Posts: 4 New Member
    we need a speed to cancel the clone
  • Jmann1092Jmann1092 Posts: 4 New Member
    > @Jmann1092 said:
    > we need a speed to cancel the clone

spell