Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which would you prefer to come first on console

Which would you prefer to come first on console 57 votes

Mods
15%
llamaking88DomniquejackrmattXspac3diamondxPrink34320V2Guccifikwiggle222SoiledKenzsykes 9 votes
The gallery
54%
SimburianAlisoxcatloverplayerHestiaKhrisstyneEsche93Bashsync2015ddd994FEDEXsfan11GamingTweetyJPNekobruceleroy98animevampsimoleoncatRavenSpitUndeadFoxFunandotsMelmackAsapasLquinn 31 votes
Updates that match PC updates
17%
shanetra09Bearpal64EricasFreePlaycrashhat141_natalieDouggie123kat_JamesHansenSEJ1464StokesSimFam 10 votes
Release dates that match PC release dates
12%
JesskiLemon405NikkihMonda76Dragonfire2lmKittencurlsLittle_Dove238 7 votes

Comments

• _000key_000key Posts: 168 Member
    The gallery
    I think if we were able to make creations and share with other players as well as download creations from other players that would change the game immensely. In The Sims 3 I would always download from the gallery and I would always share my creations we were also able to change clothing and create different color swatches so I think that having a color wheel back even if it's a color wheel that has less colors but having a color wheel would create more variety to the objects and if we could upload different objects that we created like we did in the Sims 3 It will be awesome.
  • JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    The gallery
    Definitely the gallery, and then mods.
  • Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    I would prefer game updates myself. Seeing bugs get squashed on PC and then waiting months for my turn to experience it is always a little sad lol
  • kat_kat_ Posts: 8 New Member
    Updates
  • _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    Updates, The Gallery, Release Dates and then Mods.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    The gallery
    The Gallery.
  • AsapasAsapas Posts: 12 New Member
    The gallery
    Definitely the gallery and I cannot understand why they have still to make it
  • iamoz96iamoz96 Posts: 263 Member
    The gallery
    Gallery and then updates that match the PC. I want the gallery first because they put a lot of builds in the library that are just not my taste.
    Origin ID: iamoz96
    Enjoy my creations! :)
  • LquinnLquinn Posts: 385 Member
    The gallery
    I have been waiting for the gallery ever since I bought the Sims 4. I have a fairly strong background as a System Analysis and I know that there can be a lot of issues getting certain things out to customers, and sometimes you may have to keep it under your hat but is this really one of those times? It could be a programming problem, but since in the last minute I thought of three plans of attack, I think it makes more sense that there is a legal issue holding it up. I would ask EA to be a little more open with us. For me it would smooth over a lot of the frustration and anger I have with EA right now.
  • _000key_000key Posts: 168 Member
    The gallery
    What do we want? The gallery
    When do we want it ? Now
  • M1ss_PlumbumM1ss_Plumbum Posts: 189 Member
    The gallery
    I don't care about mods. The gallery and then updates and games dates.
  • Monda76Monda76 Posts: 50 Member
    Release dates that match PC release dates
    Was kinda 50/50 there cause I would love the gallery as well!
  • UndeadFoxUndeadFox Posts: 119 Member
    The gallery
    Gallery - I have around 50 builds to share, 5 on 'Island Living' - Tree House, House Boat, Starter House, Off The Grid Starter and Family House.
    My builds in The Gallery are under the username DeOnlyUndeadFox

forum-banner.png

My Speedbuilds:Click Here
  • StokesSimFamStokesSimFam Posts: 1 New Member
    With the update would match PC my sim is soooo laggy and so many bugs when you put a fence down then try to play a fence door it jumps to a spot on the fence then when moved it leaves a gap it says the fence is still there but you can't see it been like this for months ugghhhh
  • ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
    The gallery
    Xbox is way behind, and it always has been. Console version has been out what, 2 years or something, and it doesn’t have gallery. I ofc make my own sims, but I have to get a house from the library because of my trash building. I’m still waiting for RoM for console :/
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • eternalrainneternalrainn Posts: 373 Member
    The gallery
    Gallery would be so fun, I want to see other peoples builds in game!
  • AsapasAsapas Posts: 12 New Member
    The gallery
    I really can't understand what takes them so long TO RELEASE THE GALLERY!!!!
  • RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    I think I would get carpal tunnel before I finished listing everything. That and I would feel bad if consoles got everything I wanted and then PC did not. Then again, mods do cover a bit of it... a bit.