Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which kind of animals would you like to have in the sims 4

13...Next

Comments

• izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Farm animals
    Farm Animals except pigs.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Flexono1Flexono1 Posts: 326 Member
    Other animals
    I'm a simple guy, snakes/lizards/birds/improved fish would be enough for me
  • Deadtech5Deadtech5 Posts: 152 Member
    Farm animals
    I just want horses!
    chewbacca-wink.gif
  • So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    edited August 2019
    Other animals
    This might sound boring, but I want a variety of birds flying around the world, landing on trees, mailboxes, roofs, fences, etc.

It would make the worlds seem so much more lively. They could even make photographing them a collecting activity.
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    African animals
    I like the idea of having farm animals but it would be cooler if my sims could go on Safari.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,948 Member
    edited September 2019
    Mythical animals
    Proper huge dragons is all I ever want

and maybe chinchillas, which I know are not magical or mythical but to kid me they really were rather magical
    my neighbors used to have one and I was so salty I was not allowed to go play with it

or penguins for past game nostalgia
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • bloodyrosebloodyrose Posts: 95 Member
    Carribean animals
    I miss having parrots in the Sims. I really liked them in Sims 3, and I feel like they could be even better in the Sims 4. They're very fun and intelligent pets, so I feel like there's a lot of potential with them, as well
    It's the strangest thing. Yesterday, it was hard, today, it is easy. Just a good night's sleep, and yesterday's mysteries are today's masteries.
  • aamaya31aamaya31 Posts: 39 Member
    Farm animals
    I want horses in game so bad! Especially if they can be as interactive as cats & dogs. Mythical creatures are a close second
  • lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    Wabbits. Lol but for real farm animals and I miss horses. I wouldn't want any type of zoo. I love love love big cats and elephants but for my Sims too see they would have to go on a safari or something on conservation.
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited September 2019
    Mythical animals
    Dragons which can be kept as actual pets. But I’ll settle for the ROM dragon familiar for now.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Mythical animals
    The rest bore me. Farming just seems so useless to me, I don't need Zoos, and Carribean animals are even more useless than I find farming. Whereas things like Phoenixes, Unicorns, etc, I would use all the time.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• PenguinBudgiePenguinBudgie Posts: 44 Member
    Antarctica animals
    Antarctica-n animals because I love them and would like seeing them in a game. Farm animals would also be a good choice since I think I would play with animals more if they were available. I sure wouldn't mind seeing more exotic animals and/or Caribbean and/or African animals, either, though, since I just like animals.
  • CandiGir1CandiGir1 Posts: 64 Member
    Farm animals
    OH how I would LOVE a full functioning big ol' farm for my gardening addicts! This is a GREAT idea.
    6qrDi11.png
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Farm animals
    HORSES.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    Antarctica animals
    How cute will that be if our sims can keep a pet penguin? 🀣🀣
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,948 Member
    Mythical animals
    being able to interact with turtles from IL would have been cute too :< it makes me sad when i see them just go and not being able to say hi
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • ElderSimChildElderSimChild Posts: 38 Member
    Other animals
    Birds!
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Farm animals
    Farm animals, birds and upgraded higher quality fish tanks you can interact with are the only animals I care to see.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Farm animals
    Ohhh! All of the animals! New game! Sims 4: Critters of the World! **Throws money at EA's feet**
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,019 Member
    My heart will always belong to Sims 1 dragons first and foremost. But I would want as many animals as we can get. I want a farm full of animals, to go to zoos and see marine life, to go on a safari and see animals in the wild. I want it all.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • MoonfoxNightcryMoonfoxNightcry Posts: 296 Member
    Farm animals
    I loved Zoo Tycoon. Give me all the animals.

Have you heard of Planet Zoo? It looks fantastic - check it out! Coming Nov 5th.
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    _000key wrote: Β»
    Antarctica animals: penguins polar bears, seal, artic fox, narwhal etc .
    Polar bears, arctic foxes, and narwhals are not antarctic animals, they are arctic animals.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    Mythical animals
    I voted mythical animals because I'd love me a unicorn and a phoenix, but at the same time I'd also love to see rabbits, horses, wolves, and a bunch more from the other categories. :D
  • _000key_000key Posts: 168 Member
    Farm animals
    If we get horses alone and no farms idk if horses alone would just be some like a my first pet stuff where it is a stuff pack for an expansion pack.