Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

unpopular opinions

Comments

• smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    I don't like that when Cats and Dogs came out, other premade sims not in the new world did not have access to owning a pet, or were not given any.
  • DragonCat159DragonCat159 Posts: 1,896 Member
    I love mermaids in Island Living and I think they are better than TS3 ones
    That's a popular opinion though.
    NNpYlHF.jpg
  • mock68mock68 Posts: 696 Member
    My unpopular opinion is that I am not impressed by the upcoming ROM pack.
    I watched what I could of the video/presentation and I didn't really see anything I liked.
    I am really gutted as I was hoping for something like we had in sims 3 but the new one was too cutesy and 'nice'.
    I know I'll buy it on Tuesday just for the sake of keeping my sims game up to date but it really didn't do anything for me.
    Island Paradise was a disappointment too, no proper scuba diving or game play, just pretty scenery..
  • Loves2draw1812Loves2draw1812 Posts: 168 Member
    I don't like that a large portion of the female clothing is low-cut at the neckline, or shows the belly, or is sleeveless. While it suits some of my sims just fine, other sims are conservative dressers and wouldn't ever wear those. We need more modest clothing options.

This, 100% agree.
    Female sims tend to get more clothing options...but a huge chunk seem to be this type, especially the belly exposure. I actully use a cc vest top under a fair few of the tops for some of my Sims.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    I like vampires and witches but I despise werewolves and I don't want them in the game.

My opinion on this would be different if they transformed into actual wolves but bigger, like in Twilight, rather than those ugly, hairy, humanoid-ape messes that act and move as if they have a huge overflow of radioactive testosterone in their bodies...

Yes! I didn't like the wereolves in Sims 3 much at all and barely used them after the Supernatural pack had been out for a few weeks.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    I don’t like university
    I don’t miss having cars
    I think get together and parenthood are overrated packs
  • Alpha CC is hiddeous. Putting it lightly if you ask me.

You know what....i just took a look at some pictures of sims with alpha cc and I have to agree. And take back my earlier comment. A lot of it looks tacky and disharmonious.
    Sims storiesstoriesstories & Sims builds builds builds

• Create-A-Style was a waste of time and I'm glad that it isn't in TS4.

Maybe, but color wheel is desperately needed imo.

• GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    Simmify wrote: »
    Create-A-Style was a waste of time and I'm glad that it isn't in TS4.

Maybe, but color wheel is desperately needed imo.

I do agree and for me it is better to have something than nothing at all. I look at the Sims 4 colors as a few primary and a few basic colors. There is no variation in the colors offered as it was in Sims 2 and 3. The creavity level can only reach an certain level and then it drops off.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • QueenMercy wrote: »
    I really don’t want preteens.

I agree, I would be more interested in seeing teens be shorter than adults, and maybe a little more baby-faced. Also, some facial hair options for someone whose mustache or beard is just beginning to come in for the first time

Also LGR reviews are overly praised.

I think his reviews get a lot of attention because they are easy to refer to and aren't super long. They're good for getting a quick overview and then you can look for more in depth overviews from others, if you're still interested.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I don't care for monochrome builds and outfits.

I don't care for packs catered towards YA females only.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • What are "monochrome" builds? @Scobre

• smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    I like vampires and witches but I despise werewolves and I don't want them in the game.

My opinion on this would be different if they transformed into actual wolves but bigger, like in Twilight, rather than those ugly, hairy, humanoid-ape messes that act and move as if they have a huge overflow of radioactive testosterone in their bodies...

Yes! I didn't like the wereolves in Sims 3 much at all and barely used them after the Supernatural pack had been out for a few weeks.

Same here, I tried and just couldn't, I wanted to tho
  • thecatsredthecatsred Posts: 327 Member
    @Simmify
    I think they mean houses all built and decorated in Black, White, and Grey.

Or all one color - so like, All hues of purple, nothing else. But usually monochrome means black & white.

It's often seen on Modern builds, but it gets old fast.

Easy to match swatches tho, at least!
  • erimurpheyerimurphey Posts: 173 Member
    I didn't understand why people whined for toddlers. They're a pain to teach.

I sure as heck don't want a farming pack. We already have a gardening aspiration.
    Sul Sul!

Origin i.d.: erimurphey

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top