Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

unpopular opinions

Comments

• silentcyborgsilentcyborg Posts: 210 Member
    edited September 2019
    - City Living is the best expansion after seasons
    - I hate werewolves, mainly because I'm shallow, and their true form in s3 looked really ugly
    - I don't miss the colour wheel or patterns for CAS clothes
    - I loved S3's into the future, and want it in the sims 4, more than anything (apart from fantasy stuff & occults excl. werewolves)
    - I don't need to use cc for bb. I used to download heaps - first alpha, then MM, and then I uninstalled all of it after some computer problems. It's easier to upload to the gallery now, and more challenging/rewarding to build without relying on it.
  • SageOfGlimmerBrookSageOfGlimmerBrook Posts: 397 Member
    edited September 2019
    I rarely never use Custom Content.

I like the sims without custom content. But I do love skin/eye replacements. I go back and forth between using them and not.
    Post edited by SageOfGlimmerBrook on
    Sims storiesstoriesstories & Sims builds builds builds

• emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    edited September 2019
    I hope it's ok for me to come chime in when I'm a Sims 3 player...
    This is a FUN thread! :smiley:
    Stutum wrote: »
    I think the Goths are overrated and boring.
    ^Agreed!
    I don’t like when players put too much clutter to make a room or place look realistic, sure it works but it’s just tooo much clutter imo
    ^I feel the same! :blush: Clutter makes me feel overwhelmed! :grimace:
    QueenMercy wrote: »
    More because I’m bored:

I don’t miss the newspaper.
    I prefer having my utilities shut off to the repo man.
    I don’t miss the burglar because it saves me the time of having to add a burglar alarm.
    I don’t like laundry.
    ^I feel the same with all the above. :blush: Although I still have to deal with the newspaper being a TS3 player, but I have my sims immediately cancel the newspaper upon moving in. :lol:
    I LOATHE the burglars!!! :angry:

Mine...wish they would just move on to TS5...so tired of this installment.
    ^I was tired with it the moment it came out so yeah, I've been patiently waiting for TS5... *sigh*
    I don't like that a large portion of the female clothing is low-cut at the neckline, or shows the belly, or is sleeveless. While it suits some of my sims just fine, other sims are conservative dressers and wouldn't ever wear those. We need more modest clothing options.
    ^YES! :star:
    DeafSimmer wrote: »
    I barely play on a 64x64 lot.
    ^Same! They're too dang huge! :grimace:
    - I hate werewolves, mainly because I'm shallow, and their true form in s3 looked really ugly
    ^That I totally agree with! It's one of the reasons why I haven't added the Supernatural EP to my game... :grimace:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top