Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's watch: Maxis Monthly - September

Comments

• NeverBirdNeverBird Posts: 17 Member
    Wooh stairs! :D

Does anyone know what time it will be launched? Or maybe in general what time patches normally do?
    Google wont help me :(
    tumblr_ou0vobCmeH1s7rf3bo1_400.gif
  • Eefje96Eefje96 Posts: 32 Member
    It is the 5th already... What time is the update avalible? Sorry for my englisch
    [quote="NeverBird;c-17231188"]Wooh stairs! :D

Does anyone know what time it will be launched? Or maybe in general what time patches normally do?
    Google wont help me :([/quote]

Im waiting to, cant find anything haha
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    I seem to remember it being around 6pm UK time, which is in 6 hrs and 23 mins. I could be wrong though.
    [quote="elanorbreton;c-17231311"]I seem to remember it being around 6pm UK time, which is in 6 hrs and 23 mins. I could be wrong though.[/quote]

Thankyou! I hope you have it wrong but think that you are right haha

I just have to wait and see then. Maybe they could show a time for the next pack as the do with releases
  • AjaGioAjaGio Posts: 262 Member
    I'm going to change all my railings to the new ones that light up :D and make crazy stairs :) put new lounge chairs out <3 this is going to be an exciting month :):) All kinds of goodies!!!!
  • kirstynkirstyn Posts: 1 New Member
    hi i was just wondering what time the update with the new stairs ect will be happening in the uk?
  • LunarBLunarB Posts: 6 New Member
    First thing I did this morning was log in to see the updates, but alas, nothing......... Can't wait!
    Around 6 Pm uk time Some Said here! I hope en think shes right. When they say 5th i tought it came out 00:00
  • NeverBirdNeverBird Posts: 17 Member
    > @Eefje96 said:
    > Around 6 Pm uk time Some Said here! I hope en think shes right. When they say 5th i tought it came out 00:00

i was hoping too... gave up at 02:00 and went to sleep haha
    tumblr_ou0vobCmeH1s7rf3bo1_400.gif
    @NeverBird haha, Im free from work today so i was honing for 1 oclock or something but they Said 6, but its past 6 now and i got nothing.. i hope they wil give us a time the next time to avoid this haha
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Patch day! Should be available soon - I'll let you know here once it's ready for you to download ;)

Also a note for the future: not sure about anyone's timezone, but I don't think we have ever released a patch at midnight PT, that would be quite an inconvenient time to release a patch for the team :) You know, 'never say never', things can always change, but in general I wouldn't expect a patch at that time.
    @EA_Mai
    Thankyou so much!!
    I really dont know anything about release times and how you Guy's do that stuff haha! Im always dissepointing myself Because Im so excited everytime. Now i know that i dont have to wait anymore on 00:00 haha! Thank god for this forum 😀
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Is it coming in 25 mins?
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited September 2019
    Eefje96 wrote: »
    @NeverBird haha, Im free from work today so i was honing for 1 oclock or something but they Said 6, but its past 6 now and i got nothing.. i hope they wil give us a time the next time to avoid this haha

Patches always release around 10 ish am PT time - so it might be past 6 pm in your time zone, as it is in mine, but it's not 10 there yet :)

Looking forward to this though!!!
  • BrendiMFBrendiMF Posts: 2 New Member
    Patiently waiting for the patch to drop today because STAIRS. Many of us have been wanting at least L shaped stairs for so long and they finally did it and exceeded. I just finished a 7 page business paper early just so I can play sims all weekend :D
    @SimTrippy yeah i cant wait for the stairs!
    Im from the netherlands so my timezone is always 🐸🐸🐸🐸 with new releases.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Eefje96 wrote: »
    @SimTrippy yeah i cant wait for the stairs!
    Im from the netherlands so my timezone is always plum with new releases.

Hey we're not too far away from each other then, so I feel you. Kinda glad I'm having a late meeting the night RoM released so I won't have to wait impatiently in front of my PC xD
    @SimTrippy haha so smart! I feel you 😂
  • reiureyareiureya Posts: 80 Member
    @EA_Mai Could you guys give us a tutorial, if there is a way to make split level floors inside now? Like raise living spaces. If that isn't a thing yet, that's fine too. I'm hoping we can eventually get indoor split level floors. That was one thing I was going to ask, but I didn't make it for the Twitch stream. Here's a little Bunkaiya slime monster for all of the effort you guys have put into game design, lately.
    utlHM1Z.png
  • reiureyareiureya Posts: 80 Member
    o.o My game is updating, but I'm not sure, if it's the one we are waiting on. Yay, if it is.
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    reiureya wrote: »
    o.o My game is updating, but I'm not sure, if it's the one we are waiting on. Yay, if it is.

Mine too.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
    Yessss mine toooo!!! Have a great time playing everyone!😀
  • groovyboagroovyboa Posts: 25 Member
    I think the update just dropped right now.
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    You are fast - enjoy! :smiley: