Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Magazine covers (Moschino Stuff)

PotterheadSimPotterheadSim Posts: 320 Member
Didn't somebody say that we would be able to get magazine covers from bring a freelance photographer with Moschino stuff pack? Or did I make that up? Because I don't see that feature anywhere in the game.
Post edited by EA_Mai on

Comments

• XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    I am not sure. Not sure if that is a skill or unlock feature or even possible. I saw something like that in a trailer; but it might not be an actual feature in game. Maybe I will try mastering the photography skill and try the freelance career to find out.
  • NeverBirdNeverBird Posts: 17 Member
    I'm sure i've heard that too. So thanks for this thread :P Can't make them yet and waited for someone to ask this.

I remember not being sure if it was that BB object that would maybe unlock new swatches or if you would get pictures back in the mail with a sort of magazine style to it, that you would be able to place yourself on a wall.

But im almost 100% sure i heard the same. Getting front page on magazines.
    tumblr_ou0vobCmeH1s7rf3bo1_400.gif
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,873 Member
    edited September 2019
    I heard that too but I can’t figure how we can unlock them either. Maybe you need to be a high level freelance photographer ? Or a famous one ?

All I get in the mail are the photos, not magazine covers.
  • PotterheadSimPotterheadSim Posts: 320 Member
    Dianesims wrote: »

same. mine always come back normal, if they even come back.
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    Good news is that they fixed the bug where photos don't come back. Maybe as for covers, you need to be at an high enough level? Usually that is for professionals to have their work in magazines, so that would make sense.

They said cover photos, so I am guessing it is only for specific photos and people who have high level of photography. I am guessing the more specific requires like lighting and all that is for higher levels.
  • RexZhengRexZheng Posts: 201 Member
    You have to be Max out the performance meter 5 times before being able to submit for magazine cover.

Level 1 unlocks the new camera, the award and increased gig payout.
    Level 2 rewards you a frame.
    Level 3 grants you the ability to adjust a photo’s emotion aura.
    Level 4 rewards you with a frame.
    Level 5 allows you to submit them for magazine covers.
  • ihavesorelegsnowihavesorelegsnow Posts: 43 Member
    Has anyone received their magazine cover back? I had a Level 5 fashion photographer submit, but nothing ever turned up in her mailbox and she could never submit again because she was still waiting for it back :neutral:
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Dianesims wrote: »

That was either a lie or that feature is bugged ans doesn't work.

Honestly not even the tasks work. I wanted to play with this career but the tasks are broken, and the pack has been out for less than 2 months. It's ridiculous.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • ParvatiParvati Posts: 251 Member
    edited October 2019
    Yeah not what the trailer showed at all. This is a mag cover, and you can only post it on a wall which kinda stinks I'd rather get an actual mag in my mailbox. Not to mention the face is always covered up :s
    10-25-19_2-26-52nbspAM_zpss58shb8m.png
  • troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    Parvati wrote: »
    Yeah not what the trailer showed at all. This is a mag cover, and you can only post it on a wall which kinda stinks I'd rather get an actual mag in my mailbox. Not to mention the face is always covered up :s

@Parvati that cover looks horrible. I took some Photoshop courses over the summer and one of the things they covered was layers and how to get the text to go behind the photo. Sooooooo EA needs to fix that cover pronto
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
    This is what the video shows us, nothing like what we get!
    3_zpsu2b2az2s.png
    2_zps8bmpraee.png
    1_zpszvg0mr5a.png
  • troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    @Parvati shame on EA. Looks like false advertising.

This pack interests me because of the career, not the clothes. But too many bugs/gotchas for me to invest in it.
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    Bug city and not enough raid to kill them all! :D
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
    troshalom wrote: »
    Parvati wrote: »

@Parvati that cover looks horrible. I took some Photoshop courses over the summer and one of the things they covered was layers and how to get the text to go behind the photo. Sooooooo EA needs to fix that cover pronto
    why has this not yet been resolved? Does EA ever look at these posts or bug reports?

• KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    I wonder if this will be fixed. I didn't even know about this.
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
  • FinvolaFinvola Posts: 1,041 Member
    I didn't know about this either and I'm sure my freelance photographer has been promoted at least that many times. She just gets pics in the mail.