Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which would you want as the next pack

Comments

• BradyGalaxyBradyGalaxy Posts: 306 Member
    Farming
    I was actually against a farming pack a while back, but the more that I think about it the more I feel it would be a pretty great expansion pack. Just owning a bunch of farm animals would be something special. And they could make a really, really gorgeous world for the pack.
    Proud simmer
  • affleck11affleck11 Posts: 33 Member
    Outer space
    OUTER SPACE OBVIOUSLY!!!! that would be an amazing pack! granted they actually let you go to space instead of just waiting until your sim comes back. maybe you could make your own space stations?
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Medieval
    Medieval would go perfectly with my historic sims.
  • _000key_000key Posts: 168 Member
    Outer space
    @BradyGalaxy farm animals doing their own thing running around and eating in the farm world would be amazing.i imagine dogs chasing chickens and horses being groomed and taken out for a walk. Build and buy items would also be such an interesting experimentation.

@affleck11 when I was creating this poll I thought about an outer space pack and how it would be amazing if you could build homes in outer space and live the different conditions that planet has. No loading screens or rabbit holes just living and building in space and being able to build your own space ship with the interiors and the capacity to travel to other planets and settle there.

@SERVERFRA Space and medieval would give so much character to the sims 4 world I think. Medieval is a must for simmers who hate the phone and off the grid options that have been done so far
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Cars
    None of the above, if I'm honest, but I've been thinking that some car-themed objects would be a great addition for maybe a stuff pack and I'd love for carpools to return. It'd be much more interesting than just having your sims vanish into thin air whenever they go to work and we already have FX cars outside our homes so... Why not?
  • simsfan5simsfan5 Posts: 3 New Member
    Cars
    I think that a medical pack would be fun. Injuries from certain actions and the ability to choose disabilities would make the game more realistic and immersive.
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    Farming
    Out of those four I'd say farming, though none of them sound that interesting to me at the moment.
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    Medieval
    None of those personally (I want a music based on that allows us to create bands, have a singing career, etc...was hoping for those in Get Famous); but Medieval was the most interesting option on the list, so went with that. Only if we can have dragons and archery.
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Farming
    Farming is the next ep I would really love. It would have a lot of potential having farm animals, tractors, crops etc
  • CheiriPixieCheiriPixie Posts: 80 Member
    Medieval
    Honestly, none of the listed. I would like to have University next!
  • BluelleBluelle Posts: 327 Member
    Farming
    Farms because horses.
  • CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    Farming
    Anything on the list expect outer space. I feel like like that’s a whole new world of gameplay that will take forever to build upon.
  • Themrsg4422Themrsg4422 Posts: 332 Member
    Farming
    If University isn't a choice then definitely farming. I do a lot of decades challenges and have farmers for a lot of it. I'd like for that to be deeper than just gardening. I'd like farm animals, chopping wood, canning, crop failures, more CHALLENGE to my sims life.
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    edited August 2019
    Outer space
    spaaaaaaaaaace

Farming and medieval would be great too, though. Especially if it would let us use super-primitive methods for off-the-grid gameplay.

But also, space?? How am I supposed to choose.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    Farming
    Farming as I love it in TS3. But outer space could be a cool concept.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,284 Member
    Farming
    I would prefer 18th century over Medieval, but farming would greatly add to my ancestral game save. I love the prospects of a space pack, though, I think it's time we got farming. People have been clamoring for that for quite some time, now.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    Farming
    1)Farming
    2)University
    3)Cars
    4)Bands
    5)Robots
    6)Elder stuff
    7)Another travelling destination

That's all I want for The Sims 4 after RoM. I'd die happy if we got all of these.
  • El3anorEl3anor Posts: 1 New Member
    Cars
    We need university! It was one of my favorite packs
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Outer space
    I mostly want university or music/instruments/bands. But most of this sounds really fun, except for cars. For example, sometimes my Sims go straight from visiting the beach at Sulani to leaving for work. Would the car drive up onto the beach? Yuck. That happens in real life around here, and I kind of hate it.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    Farming
    I don't see the point in the other options. Besides, people have been asking for a farming pack for a very long time.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • PatricePatrice Posts: 361 Member
    Farming
    Farming for sure! #2 amusement park #3 cars # university :):p
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Outer space
    Space. Maybe a space station for training, then choice of different worlds to colonize. But that sounds like a whole 'nother game rather than just an expansion pack.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,079 Member
    Medieval
    I want medieval. But, I also would love an alien world. The Sixam lot is disappointing. I want to live there and have cool, futuristic looking houses.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,079 Member
    Medieval
    Cars I need them in my game. It could include cars,a mechanic career,car washes,teaching teens to drive and a destination location with inns and a grand canyon lookout. This could also bring back the small telescopes which are badly needed.

I want a small telescope so bad! One that can be placed out on a balcony in an apartment.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • FrieaFriea Posts: 54 Member
    Cars
    Farming is extremely interesting and I would really look forward to that for many reasons. It would add horses and livestock (maybe) to the Pets expansion so that would be AMAZING... And then the ability to feel more rewarded then you do with the Gardening stuff. Literally if you could turn it into a more interesting career that would be dope.
    fT4P3EZ.jpg
    ♥ Learn to Love Yourself