Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If you could live anywhere in the Sims 4 World where would you live?

13...Next

Comments

• EvilWitch83EvilWitch83 Posts: 140 Member
    Other(Vacation worlds/Newcrest) or Nah I don't wanna live in a virtual game
    Glimmerbrook
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    I voted for Brindleton Bay based on beauty and its temperate, coastal climate but I enjoy playing all of the worlds.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • sofasimsofasim Posts: 128 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    I can only imagine how peaceful it is to go for a walk there
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    In my opinion, Brindleton Bay is the prettiest world.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Willow Creek
    Willow Creek got my vote mostly for sentimental reasons - it's the one I've played most in :)
  • petewentospetewentos Posts: 90 Member
    Forgotten Hollow
    Forgotten Hollow, hands down. I wouldn’t actually mind living in a place like that 😅 It looks really cool, not much people around and the sun doesn’t shine — just absolutely perfect, haha.
    giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d44708035316c432e5b02f0&rid=giphy.gif
    i just got so emo, i fell apart.
    origin id: petewentos
  • wamayeliwamayeli Posts: 147 Member
    Sulani
    Hestia wrote: »
    Definitely Willow Creek. I live in a house with a similar neighborhood to it and I wouldn’t want to ever give up on it anytime soon.

Far from the bustling city, quaint, quiet, greenery, next to the river, homey and I feel closer to the neighbors.

PS: I am an islander. I dislike living next to the beach here. Either filled with too many tourists or it’s way too far from everything. I wouldn’t mind having a vacation home next to the beach though. Other than that, nah.
    My backyard :)

Behind the shrubbery next to the pool is a tall wall. Right next to it is the river.

NqnvwgS.jpgvBdXRLC.jpg

LNfwkzB.jpg

@Hestia you have a beautiful yard/landscaping!

I live in a tropical location irl, so I picked Sulani.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,120 Member
    Other(Vacation worlds/Newcrest) or Nah I don't wanna live in a virtual game
    If there was a Sims 4 Bridgeport I would live in it. That was a cool city with houses on the outskirts of the city. Or maybe Glimmerbrook but with more going on.
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    Willow Creek
    @wamayeli Ah, thank you. :) I’m still waiting for a Sims series that can replicate my home.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Forgotten Hollow
    I love the eerie feeling of Forgotten Hollow, I'd also say Sulani and now add the new place(s) for ROM
  • taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    San Myshuno
    Well, I guess I had to chose San Myshuno because I'm a city person at heart, and it's also where my main sims live. But really, it's a tie between San Myshuno and Windenburg.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,950 Member
    edited September 2019
    Windenburg
    I have always thought that Windenburg was a beautiful place. I also like Granite falls. So, I am looking forward to Glimmerbrook too.
  • JediMuppetJediMuppet Posts: 98 Member
    San Myshuno
    San Myshuno. I loved living in the city. Now I live rural and miss it greatly.
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    It's a tie between Willow Creek & Brindleton Bay.

I prefer the colder winters with more snow, and (slightly) prefer the scenery in Brindleton Bay, but Willow Creek is also gorgeous and is more practical in terms of lot placement.

If I lived in Brindleton Bay it would have to be in Whiskerman's Wharf, and if I lived in Willow Creek it would have to be in Courtyard Lane.
    Gallery ID: babysquare