Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are You Buying Realm of Magic?

Comments

• AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    Maybe
    Possibly. Magic and witches is one of my favorite themes. But I'm gonna wait for streams and reviews that show what's exactly in the pack before I decide. I've been burned too many times.
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    Yes
    The only question for me with occult packs is when.
    The answer in this case is very soon after release (once I know I've lost any random giveaways I've entered.)
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Yes
    What kind of question?! I can't wait 😆
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • EvilWitch83EvilWitch83 Posts: 140 Member
    Yes
    Magic is the main pack I've been wanting for Sims 4 so I plan to buy it day 1.
  • happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    Yes
    Yes no, maybe, I don't know, can you repeat the questionnnn
  • WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    Yes
    @simgirl1010 lol this thread first thing to pop up on my android when googling RoM
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Yes
    Definitely yes, but I'm waiting a few days to see how it turns out and for it to be available on Amazon. (Helloooooo Amazon giftcards! <3)
    Yes
    Definitely yes, but I'm waiting a few days to see how it turns out and for it to be available on Amazon. (Helloooooo Amazon giftcards! <3)

I buy Origins Gift Cards :P
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,947 Member
    edited August 2019
    Yes
    I mean sooner or later I will need some magic in my game

not sure if i will immediately get it or later (because origin payment methods are ugh and i also might want a sale if something disappoints me) but eventually yeah can't skip magic
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Monda76Monda76 Posts: 50 Member
    Maybe
    Not really my thing but I’d probably just buy it later to get the stuff in the pack.
  • BluelleBluelle Posts: 327 Member
    Yes
    This is the first pack since, hm... Seasons. Yeah, the first pack since Seasons that I'm actually, genuinly, legitimately kind of excited for. TS4 has done a terrible job at wowing me. It's been TS3's expansion and game packs over and over again only in watered down versions for higher prices. But witches and wizardry tickles me in the right places where a Harry Potter RPG should've done, so I'll most likely buy it.
  • FroilFroil Posts: 102 Member
    Yes
    Eventually yes, but that could be said of literally any pack besides the first five expansions as I only own them.
  • gothiclandgrabbsgothiclandgrabbs Posts: 94 Member
    Yes
    yes i love occult sims i love mermiads and vampries and aliens but i think this might be my fav
  • PatricePatrice Posts: 361 Member
    Yes
    Hello Simmers! i'm buying the realm of magic, unless i get lucky and win the giveaway :)
    Yes
    This is the first pack since, hm... Seasons. Yeah, the first pack since Seasons that I'm actually, genuinly, legitimately kind of excited for. TS4 has done a terrible job at wowing me. It's been TS3's expansion and game packs over and over again only in watered down versions for higher prices. But witches and wizardry tickles me in the right places where a Harry Potter RPG should've done, so I'll most likely buy it.

Rumors exist of a HP verse rpg set in 1800s about a plot that threatens all of magic.
  • meljonesmeljones Posts: 45 Member
    Yes
    yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! YES!
  • 3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    Yes
    Yes. I’m doing a “No Frivolous Purchases” month in September so it won’t be a Day One purchase for me but definitely eventually I’ll be buying it.
    ~ ~ ~
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Maybe
    I probably will but maybe not right away. That's just due to my own schedule. Also, supernatural isn't my primary playstyle but it's pretty likely that I'll get it eventually.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • ThePinkBookGirlThePinkBookGirl Posts: 437 Member
    Maybe
    For the build items and CAS. I don’t play with supernatural stuff in my game or in previous iterations.
    Yes
    Similar question. Will you buy realm day one?
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Maybe
    Not interested in the theme but since it seems that the magic will be isolated to one area, at least that's how I interpret it, I might get it just for the build and Cas items and then just not visit that world. I'll probably wait for it to go on sale though, and I won't make up my mind until I see what all the build and Cas items are
  • AngelluluAngellulu Posts: 634 Member
    Yes
    I've been waiting for magic in Sims 4 since day one, so YES! Cant wait. I already premade Merlin, good herbal witch, pufferfin wizards (sims version of harry potter), favorite book characters that are wizards, and more! I'm not that great with building though, so I'm relying on Gallery to download pretty magical lots
    Yes
    Angellulu wrote: »
    I've been waiting for magic in Sims 4 since day one, so YES! Cant wait. I already premade Merlin, good herbal witch, pufferfin wizards (sims version of harry potter), favorite book characters that are wizards, and more! I'm not that great with building though, so I'm relying on Gallery to download pretty magical lots

Only took 5 friggen years
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,837 Member
    Yes
    3KNPen wrote: »
    Yes. I’m doing a “No Frivolous Purchases” month in September so it won’t be a Day One purchase for me but definitely eventually I’ll be buying it.

I'd have to postpone that until October. 😄