Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Moschino stuff pack out on the 3rd of September on consoles

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Yes I'm glad it's coming quickly after the pc to console. Less then a month away. I hope they continue with this trend.
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    Me to, the packs are definitely getting closer and closer :-)
  • JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    Still, we need My First Pet too.
  • adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    edited August 2019
    Since this will have a Fashion Photography career, will that mean fashion shows? Also, what would be great is when you go to take a photo you can choose the person's pose while in-camera. Maybe fix the "hand-on-hip" movement as I find it only looks proper when they stop for moment when cooking on the BBQ.
    2quwd7.gif

• _000key_000key Posts: 168 Member
    We need the gallery and mods and updates that are complete and include the immaculate white shelf along with the freelancer careers. 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
    There are some bugs with this pack I hope are fixed before it comes to console. The career is buggy as is the Tripod. The latter causes your game to freeze.
  • RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    There are some bugs with this pack I hope are fixed before it comes to console. The career is buggy as is the Tripod. The latter causes your game to freeze.

You know they won't.
    edited August 2019
    What I think we need is a Fashion Career where you can design your own outfits and create fashion shows to show them off. You could also choose the people you want to model your designs.

Also, this would be a great pack to fix the issue with taking photos. When you take a photo of a Sim, they're perfectly centred in the frame yet when it's taken, you notice they're standing OFF centre. How are you supposed to take great photos when they come out different to how you took it?
    Post edited by adamclark83 on
    2quwd7.gif

• Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    I finally got around to watching a few videos of this pack and I'm really looking forward to it. I really hope they fix the tripod before we get it on console.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
    When taking photos, does it recognise who's taking the photos and whose photo is being taken? For example, doing a portrait of a married couple has them holding each other as they gaze longingly at each other or looking at the camera?
    2quwd7.gif

• NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    I love that idea @adamclark83 design our own clothes even hairstyles etc would be awesome, would also add something different. I'm excited aswell it's good that they didnt make all the clothes outrageous, I love the female jackets both of them and the sleek back hairstyle. The build and buy items I love and am also excited for the career 😊
  • VenitiaVenitia Posts: 20 Member
    I am mainly wanting this pack for the build and buy items. I could care less for the clothes. Though, I do like the hairs that comes with this pack. I didn't know the Tripod was buggy. Hopefully that will be fixed, but there is a probability it won't be fixed when we get the pack.
    When taking photos, does it recognise who's taking the photos and whose photo is being taken? For example, doing a portrait of a married couple has them holding each other as they gaze longingly at each other or looking at the camera?

Sadly you still need a 3rd sim to take the pic.
    1 week to go.
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    noice :)
    and I finally decided on a spot and name for the public photostudio, gonna build it in DSV, it will have a nightclub in the basement (and will be officially marked as a nightclub) and get the incredibly creative name "The Studio" which goes well with all my other venues there (The Opera, The Theater, The Script and The Ballroom), so I am all ready to go ^^
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    The countdown begins, right?
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
    One person said this would've been a great pack to include a modelling career. Hope they do.
    2quwd7.gif

• RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    Just a broken photography career
    3 days!!!
    Only 2 more days!!!!!!
    RionAgrias wrote: »

How is it broken?
    2quwd7.gif

How is it broken?

Tripod causes the game to freeze with and without career.
    Moschino is out Tomorrow!!!!!

How is it broken?

Hope they fix it before release. If the issue is already known, why not fix it before the pack is released?
    2quwd7.gif

How is it broken?

Hope they fix it before release. If the issue is already known, why not fix it before the pack is released?

Sadly I don't see an emergency patch coming out to fix this issue for the consoles. It's still broken on pc.