Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone else busy making the Charmed house?

With ROM coming I just have to make the Charmed house.
What are the rest of you making for ROM?
Please let me know!
while we are playing them,WHO IS PLAYING US?

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I would like to go with a small country cottage built for a witch, like this picture.

15027592_1790763497845350_6235642735566959596_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_oc=AQnLCcdwSuYr7h18IZZn61e5zF1_XicCOwg8w_UNrjMQdKUHsanLBRjmayyDRWml_7API2brOGrpLIUzut5OzTnj&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=75a05e8f458082de505425d8f3e9b331&oe=5DD80B3C
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    Can I see the progress on your charmed house? :)
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    Update:

MacDuff

00.jpg
    Web Link

Durwood

00.jpg
    Web link

----

Thread
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,904 Member
    edited August 2019
    Pipersfun2 wrote: »
    Please let me know!

Those both sound amazing, I hope you will both share when you are finished!
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    I would like to go with a small country cottage built for a witch, like this picture.

• DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    I made the Halliwell sisters a while ago but I need to improve them. I'd love to build the Manor in TS4.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    I will definitely make the cast and house once the game comes out. I have made them also for Sims 2 and 3 once we got witches. i still watch Charmed everyday too. Love that show.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• will681will681 Posts: 319 Member
    I've already made the Charmed House--had it in sims 3. Also have the Bewitched house as well; search under will861,charmed house or bewitched house if any want to view/have them. Can't wait to move charmed to glimmerbrook and start playing with the pack on the 10th.
    LaBlue, love that picture and think it would be very buildable in sims 4. Hestia, like your durwood household and use of Endora's name for him. Curious, did you give Endora a last name? Don't think it was ever listed or said in the series. My name for her in my household is Endora Dobson( believe that was Uncle Arthur's last name and he was her brother) Evans (the last name of the actor that played Maurice, Samantha's father.)
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,836 Member

15027592_1790763497845350_6235642735566959596_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_oc=AQnLCcdwSuYr7h18IZZn61e5zF1_XicCOwg8w_UNrjMQdKUHsanLBRjmayyDRWml_7API2brOGrpLIUzut5OzTnj&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=75a05e8f458082de505425d8f3e9b331&oe=5DD80B3C

This is lovely! So quaint and whimsical. Exactly what I'm looking for for my future spellcaster. Although Brindleton Bay is my favorite world and where my sim family of 6 lives I always temporarily move out the mom into her own place in the new world as I find it easier to experience the new features with a single sim.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    Lovely little cottage! If only we could re-create it and the setting, including the lighting effects...
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,946 Member
    edited August 2019
    nothing of yet because I want to have build and buy at hand first to make sure I have enough space for all the cool stuff
    also might end up renovating premade houses if they are cute :)

I have household somewhat ready though I need to raise some sims first :joy:
    probably get a new heir too before RoM and make sure they ain't too broke to magic
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    I will definitely make the cast and house once the game comes out. I have made them also for Sims 2 and 3 once we got witches. i still watch Charmed everyday too. Love that show.

I'm mad about what they've done with the remake.

Have you seen it?
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
    will681 wrote: »
    I've already made the Charmed House--had it in sims 3. Also have the Bewitched house as well; search under will861,charmed house or bewitched house if any want to view/have them. Can't wait to move charmed to glimmerbrook and start playing with the pack on the 10th.
    LaBlue, love that picture and think it would be very buildable in sims 4. Hestia, like your durwood household and use of Endora's name for him. Curious, did you give Endora a last name? Don't think it was ever listed or said in the series. My name for her in my household is Endora Dobson( believe that was Uncle Arthur's last name and he was her brother) Evans (the last name of the actor that played Maurice, Samantha's father.)

@will681 Hi. I’m not sure what you mean by the Endora part.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • will681will681 Posts: 319 Member
    in the series, Bewitched, Endora had no last name and when prompted for her last name, just said 'You'd never be able to pronounce it.' Since her character didn't have a last name I was asking what last name you gave to your Endora sim.
  • BobisbaeBobisbae Posts: 246 Member
    edited August 2019
    I'd love to place the Halliwells in my game and have my sim befriend them. I def should attempt making them amd the Manor.
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    I made it a couple years ago and I will definitely update it as soon as I get ROM.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Pipersfun2Pipersfun2 Posts: 710 Member

that is awesome, I hope when you make it, you will post it! I would love to see how it turns out!
    Hestia wrote: »

Love them! Great looking family's. I am sorry I took so long to respond, I have dealing with kidney stones.
    Amapola76 wrote: »
    Please let me know!

Those both sound amazing, I hope you will both share when you are finished!

I will! I would love to see what you do as well!

I am with you, I bought the whole series years ago.

Awesome! I also checked out your builds, you did an amazing job on them. You have a new follower LOL and not the creepy way. Hugs

I'm mad about what they've done with the remake.

Have you seen it?

I have a friend that loves it and asked me to watch it when I visited. I don't care for it, just can't get into it. Feels like they took the heart for it.
  • happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    edited August 2019
    Not the Charmed manor, but I got inspired to try and make Mystic Manor (from Hong Kong Disneyland, a fantastic ride)

2Ye0zVzl.png

It's still very very WIP. The roof is kicking my butt.
    Hestia wrote: »

Love them! Great looking family's. I am sorry I took so long to respond, I have dealing with kidney stones.

@Pipersfun2 I am so sorry about your situation. I hope you pull through. :)

Thank you for the feedback. If you have played The Sims 3, they are from Moonlight Falls and are all based off of Witches - Spellcasters in RoM.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
    edited August 2019
    in the series, Bewitched, Endora had no last name and when prompted for her last name, just said 'You'd never be able to pronounce it.' Since her character didn't have a last name I was asking what last name you gave to your Endora sim.

I am not making Endora. @will681
    wB2Zykl.jpg