Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center Local Help/Chat Thread

Comments

• loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Is it possible to disable autonomous mourning with MCCC? I have a lot tombstones and urns in one save and it's getting annoying to constantly have sad sims because they suddenly decided to go mourn someone.

I would imagine you could do this with the Tuner module's automation scan as you can 'turn off' so many annoying autonomous interactions with that - but I've never investigated that particular one.

You can read about it here: https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/doc/mc_tuner
  • floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    Is it possible to disable autonomous mourning with MCCC? I have a lot tombstones and urns in one save and it's getting annoying to constantly have sad sims because they suddenly decided to go mourn someone.

I would imagine you could do this with the Tuner module's automation scan as you can 'turn off' so many annoying autonomous interactions with that - but I've never investigated that particular one.

If it is possible to do this with the automation scan, I would have to do it for each individual sim in the family. I'm not sure if it would also disable the interaction for all gravestones/urns, or if that would need to be done individually, as well, but I'd like something that affects the entire family or even the whole save. I just don't know if such an interaction is available and I can't find a mod for this that is up-to-date.
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner

If it is possible to do this with the automation scan, I would have to do it for each individual sim in the family. I'm not sure if it would also disable the interaction for all gravestones/urns, or if that would need to be done individually, as well, but I'd like something that affects the entire family or even the whole save. I just don't know if such an interaction is available and I can't find a mod for this that is up-to-date.

I don't think you have to set the automation scan for each individual Sim as far as I know? I've turned off umpteen autonomous interactions and I've only ever needed to do it the once... But maybe @Bonxie will know more. Or maybe I'm misunderstanding what you mean.
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,695 Member
    edited August 2019
    Hello, my script mods are on in the settings and I changed my household size setting on MC to 25. I went off and came back on, and I tried to move a house of 3 sims into a house of 7 sims but it said that the household was too big. I'm so confused, is something wrong with my game or is there an alternate way to move other sims into a big household.

From our FAQ list (https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/help/faq):

Maximum Household Size isn't working! I can’t add new Sims to my household! AKA: “How do I add Sims to households with more than 8 maximum Sims in it?”
    You cannot use the standard Sims 4 methods for adding Sims to households if you have households of more than 8 Sims. It is hard-coded in the Sims 4 UI code for Manage Households and CAS to only allow 8 Sims. In the same way that you can't use the "Edit Households" option of CAS with large households, you also can't add/remove Sims in the normal Sims 4 manner.

Adding Additional Sims
    Adding Sims to households can either be done using the Testing Cheats method (if Testing Cheats are enabled) of shift-clicking on a Sim and adding them to your family, or by using the “sim_move” command as documented in the MC Command Center module's documentation. “sim_move” can be used for moving between different households or adding them to the active household. Also, as of MCCC 5.0.0, there is a Sim Command in the Sim MCCC menu under “Maintain Sim” to move Sims between different households. This works with no problems with households of more than 8 maximum Sims.
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
    edited August 2019

I don't think you have to set the automation scan for each individual Sim as far as I know? I've turned off umpteen autonomous interactions and I've only ever needed to do it the once... But maybe @Bonxie will know more. Or maybe I'm misunderstanding what you mean.

@loubyloulou You're right. The autonomy is disabled on the object.
    Disabling an interaction disables it for ALL SIMS, not just the selected Sim.

@floridameerkat Have a look at the description: https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/doc/automation
  • DenimChloeDenimChloe Posts: 58 Member
    I have an odd problem. When I first get into the game, I get a lastexception and I discover that my sinks have disappeared. I also cannot put down any new ones and they are base game items. What could be causing my issue?
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,226 Member
    DenimChloe wrote: »
    I have an odd problem. When I first get into the game, I get a lastexception and I discover that my sinks have disappeared. I also cannot put down any new ones and they are base game items. What could be causing my issue?

Think that one's from scumbumbo's Don't/Where you Angry poop mods. They need to be updated.
    image.png
    SimTresa wrote: »

Think that one's from scumbumbo's Don't/Where you Angry poop mods. They need to be updated.

That was it, thank you.

That was it, thank you.

You're welcome.
    image.png
  • Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    Hi, I’m trying to set up a new rotational save and can’t seem to find the options in MCCC I'm looking for. I found how to turn off pregnancy, but I can no longer find where to turn off marriage/relationships? I know when I played this way before I was somehow able to do that, but it was many updates ago. I just don’t want any marriages or pregnancies while I rotate if possible. Thanks :)
    Kita5399 wrote: »
    Hi, I’m trying to set up a new rotational save and can’t seem to find the options in MCCC I'm looking for. I found how to turn off pregnancy, but I can no longer find where to turn off marriage/relationships? I know when I played this way before I was somehow able to do that, but it was many updates ago. I just don’t want any marriages or pregnancies while I rotate if possible. Thanks :)

Look under MC Marriage fromt he computer menu. You want to enable Bypass Played Households. Possibly also Bypass ActiveRomance, if you have active sims in relationships with NPCs.
    I play roationally too, and have Bypass Played households selected for both marriage and pregnancy.
    image.png

Look under MC Marriage fromt he computer menu. You want to enable Bypass Played Households. Possibly also Bypass ActiveRomance, if you have active sims in relationships with NPCs.
    I play roationally too, and have Bypass Played households selected for both marriage and pregnancy.
    Thank you! I thought I remembered a setting being something about affairs when I used it before, but it was so long ago.

Thank you! I thought I remembered a setting being something about affairs when I used it before, but it was so long ago.

You're welcome. Yes the allow affiars option is still around too. This page: www.deaderpool-mccc.com has a great search feature to find all the settings and commands.
    image.png

You're welcome. Yes the allow affiars option is still around too. This page: www.deaderpool-mccc.com has a great search feature to find all the settings and commands.
    Thanks, for some reason the website isn’t loading for me, I’m just getting a black page (this has been going on for weeks, tried different browsers, clearing caches etc.). If I get some time later I’ll try on my tablet.

Thanks, for some reason the website isn’t loading for me, I’m just getting a black page (this has been going on for weeks, tried different browsers, clearing caches etc.). If I get some time later I’ll try on my tablet.

The site won't load for me on IE any more, does it does on Microsoft Edge, if that's any help.

The site won't load for me on IE any more, does it does on Microsoft Edge, if that's any help.
    Awesome, thanks I’ll try that!
  • puderosasimspuderosasims Posts: 522 Member
    Hey everyone!

I played with one family for quite a time, and when I checked on the unplayed households, I noticed everyone and their mom suddenly had a baby. Gavin Richards and Zoe Patel moved in with the Munch family, J Huntington suddenly lives with the Calientes, Don Lothario has a baby with Judith Ward and that red-haired girl from Cats & Dogs got three new kittens. This never ever happened before in my game, so I wonder if the default settings have changed? I took a look at the FAQ and found this:
    How do I stop automated pregnancies or marriages from happening?
    In the MC Pregnancy Settings for “Pregnant Sim Selection”, there is a setting for “Pregnancy Adjustment Percent”. The higher this number is, the greater a chance you’ll have Sims getting pregnant. The lower the setting is, the less chance you’ll have for Sims getting pregnant. If you set it to the lowest value, “-100”, then pregnant Sims will not be generated by MC Pregnancy.
    So if I set it to -100, no NPCs will get married and pregnant automatically anymore, right? Does this also mean they will remain in their current household? And are my played sims still able to get pregnant normally?

Also, I know the Seasons patch locked a few cheats away for some reason. But if I remember right, MCCC made it possible to just click on a sim to get to know them and also edit their relationship bar. Is this feature still available? When yes, where can I find it?

Thanks in advance and sorry for the rather dumb questions.
    Origin ID: puderosasims | Simblr
    English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.
    tumblr_n8pqhqmpdh1th4xn0o1_400.gif
    Hey everyone!

I played with one family for quite a time, and when I checked on the unplayed households, I noticed everyone and their mom suddenly had a baby. Gavin Richards and Zoe Patel moved in with the Munch family, J Huntington suddenly lives with the Calientes, Don Lothario has a baby with Judith Ward and that red-haired girl from Cats & Dogs got three new kittens. This never ever happened before in my game, so I wonder if the default settings have changed? I took a look at the FAQ and found this:
    How do I stop automated pregnancies or marriages from happening?
    In the MC Pregnancy Settings for “Pregnant Sim Selection”, there is a setting for “Pregnancy Adjustment Percent”. The higher this number is, the greater a chance you’ll have Sims getting pregnant. The lower the setting is, the less chance you’ll have for Sims getting pregnant. If you set it to the lowest value, “-100”, then pregnant Sims will not be generated by MC Pregnancy.
    So if I set it to -100, no NPCs will get married and pregnant automatically anymore, right? Does this also mean they will remain in their current household? And are my played sims still able to get pregnant normally?

Also, I know the Seasons patch locked a few cheats away for some reason. But if I remember right, MCCC made it possible to just click on a sim to get to know them and also edit their relationship bar. Is this feature still available? When yes, where can I find it?

Thanks in advance and sorry for the rather dumb questions.

Computer:MCCC > MC Pregnancy > Pregnant Sim Selection > Pregnancy Percentage = 0 (zero) < no random pregnancy
    Computer:MCCC > MC Pregnancy > Marriage Sim Selection > Marriage Percentage = 0 (zero) < no random marriages
    Note that the minimum value for both settings is 0 (zero), not -100. Thanks for pointing this out. We will change this asap.

These options won't stop NPC from moving. Use the MC Population settings for move limitation.

Use the options "Bypass played households" in MC Pregnancy and MC Marriage to save your played households from being considered.

Regarding the possibility to directly edit the relationship bar and other UI settings in game, you probalbly mean the "UI Cheats Extension". MCCC hasn't such options. The UI Cheasts Extension mod from weerbesu moved from MTS to Patreon, but it's still for free. If you're looking for the latest version, look on patreon: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ui-cheats-v1-14-26240068

Everytime my game is turned on, I've gotten lastexceptions, still. Nothing seems to be missing this time. I do think maybe it's an outdated mod? But I cannot figure it out. I've had to update my mods folder and I was behind on that so I had to go as far back as June 18th, so I may have missed one or two and not even know it. Any help would be appreciated.
    Everytime my game is turned on, I've gotten lastexceptions, still. Nothing seems to be missing this time. I do think maybe it's an outdated mod? But I cannot figure it out. I've had to update my mods folder and I was behind on that so I had to go as far back as June 18th, so I may have missed one or two and not even know it. Any help would be appreciated.

Without reading the LE and knowing what kinds of mods you use, it's pretty hard for us to tell what's going on in your game. Due to file upload restrictions here in the forum, it might be the best idea to show us your LE on our MCCC Discord server, where we can analyse it. Use this invitation: https://discord.gg/AUJ8RAa.

Additionally you might have a look at our troubleshooting page on the MCCC home page:
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/help/troubleshooting
  • DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    i am still considering using this mod again but i really want to know if there is a way to keep those annoying random generated pears out of the loop. For some reason i am not yet aware of the game heavily favors them over premades and my own created and housed townies. i really like having an actual living community (births/marriages etc.) but i really don't relish the idea of all my faves like Zoe Patel, Morgan Fyres and even married sims like Bella Goth to be matched with those atrocious pearshaped freaks... it is already aggrevating that the game favors those useless trahs randoms to the point where i have to actually put in effort to even see a premade sim i actually want to befriend just because the game keeps sending in randoms and for some reason it seems even mods tend to favor the pears >.<
    it is already a headache that the game generates tons of them but they just dominate the entire game and i for one really dislike this! so is there a way to disable specific sims ergo the homeless useless random generated fodder?
    edited August 2019
    i am still considering using this mod again but i really want to know if there is a way to keep those annoying random generated pears out of the loop. For some reason i am not yet aware of the game heavily favors them over premades and my own created and housed townies. i really like having an actual living community (births/marriages etc.) but i really don't relish the idea of all my faves like Zoe Patel, Morgan Fyres and even married sims like Bella Goth to be matched with those atrocious pearshaped freaks... it is already aggrevating that the game favors those useless trahs randoms to the point where i have to actually put in effort to even see a premade sim i actually want to befriend just because the game keeps sending in randoms and for some reason it seems even mods tend to favor the pears >.<
    it is already a headache that the game generates tons of them but they just dominate the entire game and i for one really dislike this! so is there a way to disable specific sims ergo the homeless useless random generated fodder?

MCCC doesn't control the algorithms for spawning sims for roles like barista, post/pizza man, mixologist etc.

From the MCCC FAQ:

Is there a way to generate less homeless [with MCCC]?
    The short answer is no. The Sims 4 generates homeless Sims when it needs them to fill a role in the particular zone. If there is no Sim already that matches the filter the game uses for that role, then a new Sim is generated. If the Sim that matches the role is already in the zone and the role comes-up as being needed again, it will generate another Sim to fill the role, even though there is a Sim in the zone that matches it. Just the way the base game works.

You should consider using a mod like Paulson's NPC control, Bienchen's Townie Overhaul or AKLSimmers Reduced Random Townies Generation which address especially that issue. Note that those mods are heavily version depending. They break with almost every new game patch.
    edited August 2019
    @Bonxie

i am aware of this ;) my question was not if i could prevent them from spawning but if it is possible to exclude them from the MCCC matchmaking. i have gotten extremely efficient at ignoring and refusing them from getting involved into my sims lives but yeah...i am not fond of the idea of them being married to premades i actually care about. nothing angers me more than to see lovely sims like Morgan Fyres who can make very pretty babies with some premade males being married of to some hideous pear that nobody cares about. It even got to the point where MCCC divorced Bella and Morty just to give her to some ugly (and i mean HIDEOUS!!) random elder...that's where i drew the line and removed MCCC...

in short i don't care if they spawn (tho less would be better imo, ever since GF and IL it has really gotten out of hand), what i want to know is if i can at least prevent MCCC matching them to sims i don't want them to even look at :p

edited August 2019
    @Bonxie

i am aware of this ;) my question was not if i could prevent them from spawning but if it is possible to exclude them from the MCCC matchmaking. i have gotten extremely efficient at ignoring and refusing them from getting involved into my sims lives but yeah...i am not fond of the idea of them being married to premades i actually care about. nothing angers me more than to see lovely sims like Morgan Fyres who can make very pretty babies with some premade males being married of to some hideous pear that nobody cares about.

in short i don't care if they spawn (tho less would be better imo, ever since GF and IL it has really gotten out of hand), what i want to know is if i can at least prevent MCCC matching them to sims i don't want them to even look at :p

Also no. If the MC Marriage and MC Population module are in the game, there is no easy way to prevent random marriages/pregnancies from happening. You might use the "bypass played household" settings of those modules, but then there would be no story progression for these households at all. You might also flag particular sims for no marriage/pregnancy but that's pretty bothersome if you want to manage a bigger number of sims manually. You can also leave out the MC Marriage and MC Population module, but then your game will be static like an unmodded game.
    hmmm that is a bummer… i agree static games are a major problem in TS 4... not sure what they were thinking tbh leaving any form of town progression out of the game but yeah…. i'd rather have a static game than to stomach the idea of my favorite premades being forced to make babies with Genji the pearshaped freak... god i hate those random trashbags! words cannot describe my irritation with them. they really ruin TS 4 imo. they are way too dominantly present in the game and i for one really grow tired of this atm

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top