Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there a way to edit BONUS/REWARD traits????

Recently I changed my Sims' path of life and decided to change a bit of his trait to suit the story I gave to him BUT I realize... You can't edit the bonus/reward traits that you get through aspirations and etc...

You can only edit out the default traits in cas.fulleditmode

So yeah.. Is there a way? OR a mod?

Comments

• lemonfreshnesslemonfreshness Posts: 147 Member
    edited March 2015
    You gotta turn testingcheats on, and then traits.remove_trait >insert trait name here< and do it again and again for each bonus/reward trait to remove most of them. Some have weird names for this cheat instead of their normal name, like "Soulmate" is eternalbond and what have you.
    pithy remark
    tumblr_n9sqbr8M5Q1qb9odio1_500.gif
  • 1stsim1441stsim144 Posts: 8 New Member
    > @lemonfreshness said:
    > You gotta turn testingcheats on, and then traits.remove_trait >insert trait name here< and do it again and again for each bonus/reward trait to remove most of them. Some have weird names for this cheat instead of their normal name, like "Soulmate" is eternalbond and what have you.
    thank you so much!!
  • simpigsimpig Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi, does anyone know how to get rid of the zombie reward trait, I'm using the zombie mod? I really need help!
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    simpig wrote: »
    Hi, does anyone know how to get rid of the zombie reward trait, I'm using the zombie mod? I really need help!

Same way as above, you need to check the trait name or... Remove the mod, load the game, save, exit, put the mod back. This will remove the trait from everyone though. This is a very old thread anyway, it will get closed.