Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Even though it was incredibly sad, you made a beautiful tribute to Brandy. <3 I still cry thinking of it. :heartbreak:
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Even though it was incredibly sad, you made a beautiful tribute to Brandy. <3 I still cry thinking of it. :heartbreak:

Aww...thank you so much! <3

It was a hard chapter to do. Tomorrow's chapter is still sad, but at least we will move on! Wednesday's chapter will start the rom com, thank goodness!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    MONDAY!

And this marks the first YA chapter. Ten years later. A LOT has happened. ;)

rmhq2ao.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Liam is such a good brother. Someone needs to take care of him for a change... <3 Zack is trying...
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    RIP Seth and Siobhan. :'(
    uduVcAP.png
    RIP Seth and Siobhan. :'(

Yes, I thought about showing their funerals but felt that a little overkill. They were loved and are missed! :(
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Time skip but with so much tragedy! I can rejoice, and I did a bit, over Lexie and Cory though. <3 So glad that Liam took over and made his brother happier. I do think that once Liam finds new love that miraculously Ginny will be found. Oh the drama!! :)>:)
    haswh wrote: »
    Time skip but with so much tragedy! I can rejoice, and I did a bit, over Lexie and Cory though. <3 So glad that Liam took over and made his brother happier. I do think that once Liam finds new love that miraculously Ginny will be found. Oh the drama!! :)>:)

You think Ginny is just lost? And will find Liam a la Castaway? Could be... ;) And that would be tragic for him as you know he’s loyal.

So let’s hope not for his sake! The guy needs a break!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • SassieSassie Posts: 293 Member
    edited August 2019
    :cry: Let's hope that things will go beter from here on for Liam (and the rest of the family).

But Zack! :heart::heart:

(yes I'm that shallow :flushed::blush: )
    Currently playing the Abbott household (4th generation now: Theo).
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    I comin 4 u Liam

...no, hold still!

STOP RUNNING LIAM
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    I comin 4 u Liam

...no, hold still!

STOP RUNNING LIAM

Are you coming for his archaeologist hat??
    uduVcAP.png
    I comin 4 u Liam

...no, hold still!

STOP RUNNING LIAM

Omg.

How did u know?
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    I comin 4 u Liam

...no, hold still!

STOP RUNNING LIAM

Omg.

How did u know?

Because I know how you love accessories <3
    uduVcAP.png
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    There are too many heartbreaking chapters around these parts lately :bawling: Make it stop!

This was a great chapter though :heart: Now bring on the rom-com! Hehe
    snvAF3B.png
    I comin 4 u Liam

...no, hold still!

STOP RUNNING LIAM

Omg.

How did u know?

If u hold him down while I steal it, I'll let you have a turn wearing it :mrgreen:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Yeah, I feel sorry for Liam and his brother :( But at least they have each other. They will survive and will find a way how to be happy ;)
    Sassie wrote: »
    :cry: Let's hope that things will go beter from here on for Liam (and the rest of the family).

Omg...
    Zack has just the right amount of genes. He surpasses even his father in looks, imo. And he was totally birthed naturally! ;) That bun was in the oven in the pics in the epilogue. I had a heart attack when I aged him up!

And yeah...Liam deserves a break from all of this sadness!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited August 2019
    I comin 4 u Liam

...no, hold still!

STOP RUNNING LIAM

Omg.

How did u know?

If u hold him down while I steal it, I'll let you have a turn wearing it :mrgreen:

Lol!!!

This makes me want to do a pose with both of you on top of Liam grabbing that hat. :smirk: (And I can't wait until he starts wearing THE hat. I want you to remember this thread when he does! Hee!!! ;) )
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    There are too many heartbreaking chapters around these parts lately :bawling: Make it stop!

This was a great chapter though :heart: Now bring on the rom-com! Hehe

I know!!! :bawling:

But I promise better times (and funnier times) ahead. ;)
    Yeah, I feel sorry for Liam and his brother :( But at least they have each other. They will survive and will find a way how to be happy ;)

:bawling: The boys do have each other! Bff's. Always will be in each others lives, too.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @Sassie wrote: »

Yes... me too! <3<3<3
  • bestfrienemies14bestfrienemies14 Posts: 3,629 Member
    I haven't commented in ages but I have been reading this the whole time, it's brilliant like always, and I just want to say I'm sorry about this generation. My heart is broken over this :'(:'(:'(
    I haven't commented in ages but I have been reading this the whole time, it's brilliant like always, and I just want to say I'm sorry about this generation. My heart is broken over this :'(:'(:'(

Lol!! I believe if I get any hate over it, I have you to blame! ;) I’ve known about this gen since I embarked on the challenge, wincing from the pain I was going to inflict. But I have to bow before your brilliance in high drama!

It is so heartbreaking but there is hope at the end for Liam (
    but think about next gen! :open_mouth::scream: Okay...one gen at a time. :bawling: )
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • SassieSassie Posts: 293 Member
    Sassie wrote: »

Omg...
    Zack has just the right amount of genes. He surpasses even his father in looks, imo. And he was totally birthed naturally! ;) That bun was in the oven in the pics in the epilogue. I had a heart attack when I aged him up!

And yeah...Liam deserves a break from all of this sadness!

Keeping my fingers crossed for those boys. :smile:
    Zack has his father's glow over him (and maybe also a bit of Blackwell genes???), but he's indeed (even) better looking than James (at least according to my taste ;)). And Liam seems to take more after his mother (and I see his grandfather in him too), and besides that he is looking more distinctive than his brother.
    Currently playing the Abbott household (4th generation now: Theo).
    Wednesday!

And we start the lighter part (although poor Liam...still. :( )

A75mva1.jpg

iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Dr. Liam's class looks fun. :mrgreen: He'd get the hot pepper rating on RateMyProfessor.
    uduVcAP.png