Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't Find His Headstone!

My sims father just died recently on his own lot. Her mother died the last time she came over to visit. I didn't want to keep a ghost on the lot so I had her put the headstone in her inventory and take it to one of the tiny islands off the lot. I got a message that her father died but Dad wasn't on the lot I was playing. I went to see if the Tombstone or Urn was on his home lot but it was no where to be found.

I had hoped to put his headstone/Urn outside so I could have my sim visit the lot and put the Urn in her inventory to she could put it next to her mom. Does this mean no headstone was created or do you think maybe he just wasn't home when he died and his headstone could be anywhere?? It would be nice if when a sim dies in a household you are not playing at that moment you get a noticfication not only that they died but what LOT the died on so you can collect the headstone if you want to.
ORIGIN ID: VenusARussell

Comments

• amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Headstones do tend to spawn wherever the sim dies, so I think you'd have to know exactly which lot they were on which isn't very helpful. It's not in your household inventory by any chance, is it? A couple times I've found headstones have been moved there, but I haven't actually had a sim die in a long time now.