Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims and lots for our library [Petition]

JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
It would be nice to get more Maxis-made sims and lots for our library. Some of the sim families I would personally love to have are:

Rebellious Vampires, The Noble Vampires, Malpractice, The Freelancers, Celebrate Diwali, New Politics, Princess Cordelia, The Landgraab Family.

Also we need more lots of different sizes, not just 30x20. These are some I would suggest:

Bowl More Alley (40x30), Moonlit Vampire Escape (30x30), Shimuzu (40x30), Outdoor Movie Screening (40x30), Ultra Splash Lounge (50x40), Lord's Garden (50x50), Sweet Lloyd's Tarts (20x20), Levels (20x15).

And lastly, could it be possible to have all the CAS sims in our gallery? Sometimes we need to find a particular one and it can take a lot of time to find it. I've been looking for Tristen Palmer and I must have clicked on "reset household" at least 300 times and still didn't get it. :(

@EA_Mage @EA_Mai

Thanks!

Comments

• NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    I would like all that in my game, the sims from the trailers
  • _000key_000key Posts: 168 Member
    If the sims 3 had a library for console players and the ability to upload your own creations is this happening with the new consoles. The game is not complete for console players and console players do not get the same updates we are missing freelancer careers and the immaculate white shelf. We don't have mods either. I know of many console games that have mods available to them and match their PC equivalent. 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
    We need gallery it is so important
    edited August 2019
    We already have the freelancer career and all updates apart from the full rebrand and the 1000+ environment objects, some fixes that the pc got at their most recent update this month, we will get all of that later this month as we need it for moschino stuff on the 3rd of September. I believe we will eventually get the gallery but there are more important things first, like catching up with pc with packs and updates. We are almost there console simmers 😊 @_000key if you've updated your game last month you will have it, go onto the careers via phone and computer there should be a freelancer option
    Oh do we have the immaculate shelf and the new clothing and hair for the freelancer careers.
    edited August 2019
    Yes we have all that @_000key , they probably be abit harder to find they will be in base game filter lol, I go onto surfaces then shelves in build & buy to find it, its definitely in there :-)
  • ddd994ddd994 Posts: 418 Member
    I prefer to keep my library full of my creations personally, usually deleting the new ones they add as I find it also slows down my game having a massive library, but each to their own?

I just can’t believe we don’t have the gallery yet???? Or at least a console version of it, like can we share our creations between other console players? I’ve built sims and houses on a different account on my PS4 and can’t transfer them to my main account, so annoying...
  • ddd994ddd994 Posts: 418 Member
    Nikkih wrote: »
    We already have the freelancer career and all updates apart from the full rebrand and the 1000+ environment objects, some fixes that the pc got at their most recent update this month, we will get all of that later this month as we need it for moschino stuff on the 3rd of September. I believe we will eventually get the gallery but there are more important things first, like catching up with pc with packs and updates. We are almost there console simmers 😊 @_000key if you've updated your game last month you will have it, go onto the careers via phone and computer there should be a freelancer option

Well they’ve already said we are caught up on packs now, there’s apparently an issue with MFP, so who knows if or when that will drop?

But the gallery is a massive feature that is been missing from day 1, sorry but it should be higher on their priority list or at least on it. Hasn’t sims been on console for like 2 years now?? What is going on lol? They wouldn’t have to waste time adding lots and sims to our libraries that way as they are all on the gallery... this conversation wouldn’t be happening etc just saying lol