Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you like the Sims 4: Moschino Stuff pack

2...Next

Comments

• TheIntrovertSimmerTheIntrovertSimmer Posts: 641 Member
    @Hestia exactly, that was hilarious. :D
    y'all got bread?
  • vcosleyvcosley Posts: 880 Member
    NO! It's missing depth of game play. Why am I not surprised.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited August 2019
    No, I don't. And it's why I'm not buying it.

They patched the photography skill I payed for, one year or so after GTW came out, and then they release improvements for it, including new poses with a lifestage they patched, but you have to pay for it. No thank you.

And to make matters worse, it's a clothing brand pack with barely any clothing....10/10.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

And to make matters worse, it's a clothing brand pack with barely any clothing....10/10.

Yeah lmao.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Yes
    I'm glad I bought it. The clothes aren't too bad. But the thing I'm enjoying most is the photography update. It's finally a useable skill that's fun to practice and play with instead of an after thought. I haven't had time yet to really dig in just noodle around with picture taking some, so I haven't played the career yet, but I will and I am looking forward to it!
  • MelmackMelmack Posts: 212 Member
    Wow, @Colton147147 that's some fresh bait you got here.. I'd would say you caught a ptetty good haul! :D:D
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Yes
    I'm glad I bought it. The clothes aren't too bad. But the thing I'm enjoying most is the photography update. It's finally a useable skill that's fun to practice and play with instead of an after thought. I haven't had time yet to really dig in just noodle around with picture taking some, so I haven't played the career yet, but I will and I am looking forward to it!

This is what I'm doing lately (last two days of play including today). I tried to play the career for awhile.. and will get back to it, but I just wanted to get my sim out taking pictures without limitation on my game play or any structure telling me how to do it ... so I'm doing that basically non-stop. I am making use of the clothes when it fits to do so, and have the furniture in one lot so far. The photography is very opened to use in different ways. I gave one my sims a job title with the ministry of labor and she's self employed for now.

People can blast, mock and cringe at it all they want.. more power to them if that's how they want to spend their time. I guess...
    I'm having fun with it... a much better outcome I'd say.
    egTcBMc.png
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Yes
    Lol at yes or yes. I'm having fun with it so yes! I never use sims fashion when it comes to clothes, its CC all the way. So I will probably never use the clothes but everything else has been fun.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Yes
    Kathykins wrote: »
    I actually like the fashion in this pack, although I think it would be great with more swatches. I LOVE the BB stuff! Haven't done the photography career yet, but have built a small studio to try it out.

And to the people constantly being negative: We get it. You won't buy it. You don't like it at all. There is no convincing you. We really really get it. I'm trying to avoid all the negativity, but you really make it quite difficult by posting negativity in "every" post, so I can't avoid it. No matter what post I'm clicking, there is always someone who is disgruntled with the game being negative and telling everyone what they don't like about this and that pack, and that whatever is released should be given away for free in patches. ....Please deliver your feedback to those who can do something about it. Your fellow players can't. You're only making things go sour around the forums, and that benefits noone.

I'm sorry, I really want to enjoy this place, but its very difficult these days.

This is everything I was thinking. There are tons of negative threads to rant in. Why cant we relish in positivity in peace sometimes?
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    I still prefer Sexy Linda stuff pack over Moschino
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    Yes
    I actually really do. Yes there are a few glitches that need to be worked out but this pack adds a lot of decent gameplay for being a stuff pack. The new photography features have me actually enjoying using cameras for the first time in sims 4. There are so many cool new options to play with. I also love the BB stuff. They did a really nice job on it and I wasn’t expecting so much in that department. CAS, hilariously enough since it’s a fashion brand pack, was the only disappointing feature. A lot of what we got was not bad I I like most of the clothes and the hairstyles but I was so disappointed in the lack of swatches and really the overall lack of clothing items.
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Yes
    I like the pack although I'm a bit sad that it didn't have more clothes. You really would expect a pack about clothing to have more clothing. :D
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    This would have been much better combined with another pack, very lacking.
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Yes
    Love it!
  • JosieAnglinJosieAnglin Posts: 591 Member
    Yes
    I'm glad majority of this is positive! I love the pack, and I think it is totally worth $10! I am not a big CAS person, BB is where I'm usually at and it had plenty of things for my play style! I love that we got more urban things!
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Yes
    I like it, but I dont like the in game poses provided. Luckily, I have plenty of cc lookbook poses to use instead for my high fashion models.
  • fallenangel66fallenangel66 Posts: 294 Member
    It's ok, I watched the Maxis Monthly and caught the fever. I really like most of the build/buy, as usual I can't stand most of the CAS. MCCC blacklisting will abound. The hair is... meh. The career is ok but, kinda boring. So basically, I bought this for the build/buy.