Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which world would you like to see next in the sims 4

Β«1
_000key_000key Posts: 168 Member
edited August 2019 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
With the idea that you can build, vacation, and live in this world.

Which world would you like to see next in the sims 4 78 votes

South American inspired
6%
Froilsuperkyle221Todiloobella_gothWorramot 5 votes
Central American inspired
2%
MartinvBagoas77 2 votes
North American inspired
16%
auroraael14alex_alex09catitude5mariajane216ChadSims2Simzilla_7ShannonMarie_76ListentoToppDoggSERVERFRALady_BalloraPatriceGeralt_ofRiviapopstarsley 13 votes
Asian inspired
74%
CK213aprilroseMadameLeestoryycraftaholicMsMayPlayerSinger2010Isb917AnmirlaMariefoxprice83JestTruKalaniCoolHannaZojabevilleHestiataydevjineratorlindaatjuhjheyjuneiceTurloughdude 58 votes

Comments

• _000key_000key Posts: 168 Member
    Asian inspired
    Asian inspired would include the countries found in Asia such as India I can imagine visiting the different areas of India with all kinds of ruins and architecture aswell as new options for travelling such as having elephants. Being able to live off the grid in rainforest area. This is what comes to my mind. Aswell as new food options, new climate options and build and buy, clothing options. The ability to visit the market.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I'd prefer a Mediterranean themed world, personally. And the Mediterranean is located in Europe, so I'm afraid your poll doesn't cover that.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    You might want to request for this to be moved as this section is for Sims 3 worlds...πŸ˜‰
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited August 2019
    Personally, I would prefer something that feels/looks more like my home in the UK. I would also love a Mediterranean inspired world or Eastern Europe inspired perhaps.
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Asian inspired
    I voted Asian because I can imagine the amazing build/ buy and even CAS that could come with it. I'd also like something southern hemispherey like a Australian, New Zealand or South African theme. AUstralia and New Zealand would be great for a farming pack and a snowy NZ vacation world or a safari South African vacation would be nice.
    Asian inspired

These was the original poll I wanted to make based on the continents and regions but it did not let me edit it. It stopped at Asia as I accidently clicked enter.

Asia, Africa, North America, South America, Antarctica, Europe, and Australia central AmΓ©rica where the real original choices for this poll I do not know how to fix the poll. It also did not let me erase.
    Asian inspired
    How would it request to have this poll changed to another location and to have it edited. It mabye have it deleted all together to do a new correct one in another place.
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Moved this over to the Sims 4 area :smile:
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    I'd really like an English inspired world.

Who wouldn't want a neighbourhood inspired by The Shambles?

33762595041_06b37d0ec9_b.jpg
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    Asian inspired
    I'd prefer a Mediterranean themed world, personally. And the Mediterranean is located in Europe, so I'm afraid your poll doesn't cover that.

That would be my vote too.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    Asian inspired
    Movotti wrote: Β»

That would be amazing too. I do love old buildings in our historic towns and there are so many periods and styles to choose from.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,907 Member
    Movotti wrote: Β»

Went there a couple of month's ago. :) Yes, I would love a UK type world, even a Mediterranean one if not UK. The other worlds don't represent the UK at all, only the Silicon Valley idea of it. Asia or China, or Australia otherwise if truly represented and not the City Life one.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    Asian inspired
    I think North America is pretty well covered by what we have.

South America and/or Central America would be cool, but I haven't seen Jungle Adventure yet. What I have seen has a very Mayincatec feel. I know that the world in Jungle Adventure is a vacation world, not a live in world, but still.

So that leaves Asia. Again, I know, City Living. But living near a big city (with a harbor)... it really could be any sufficiently cosmopolitan city. Which is a good thing, to be sure, but it doesn't have that strong of a specifically "Asia" vibe to me.

Of course, "Asia" covers a lot of ground, and part of me would like to see something that's a little less well represented in Western pop culture than the current Korea/China/Japan blend (Thailand, Philippines, Cambodia...). But that may be asking too much.
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Asian inspired
    I mean, America & South America have already been covered. I'd love to see more inspired by Asia. There's such a variety of styles across Asian cultures as well, so I'd like to see which direction they could take with it.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,887 Member
    edited August 2019
    Asian inspired
    Out of these options? Asian world.
    I've been really craving for ancient type of Asian world
    want to build cool buildings and it would also be great if we got tons of gameplay for it
    like traditional dances,instruments and tea ceremonies, interactions in general...
    would want it to be residential though

I'd also be interested in british world for that ''british drama'' feeling
    preferably with older buildings

or old style/ancient anything tbh i just feel like ts4 feels too modern at the moment

⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
    Asian inspired
    Yes I agree @Simmingal the option for everyone to have phones automatically makes it less realistic not everyone has phones in real life but also the build and buy objects and other elements of the sims is very modern. When I thought about Asia I thought about the whole continent of Asia so including India and other parts of Asia. I do agree with @Mariefoxprice83 and @Simmingal that a British inspired world would be very interesting because of the historical and antique like elements this replaces have. They have slot of history we are missing history in the Sims 4.
    Asian inspired
    I do think that selvadorada was a mix of south America and Central America but there are more elements of south America not covered in the sims such as cold weather with is found in most of south America except for Brazil and Colombia which seem to be what inspired selvadorada. But yet it is cold in Peru and there are llamas in selvadorada. I think it would be nice if there was an actual south American cold world with ponchos and all sorts of important clothing and architecture such as brick construction and more animals, furry working horses and llamas.πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,887 Member
    Asian inspired
    _000key wrote: Β»
    Yes I agree @Simmingal the option for everyone to have phones automatically makes it less realistic not everyone has phones in real life but also the build and buy objects and other elements of the sims is very modern. When I thought about Asia I thought about the whole continent of Asia so including India and other parts of Asia. I do agree with @Mariefoxprice83 and @Simmingal that a British inspired world would be very interesting because of the historical and antique like elements this replaces have. They have slot of history we are missing history in the Sims 4.

True would also be great to have other parts of Asia than just China/Japan
    it just comes to mind first as both ts2 and 3 had something like that and I get constant reminder it isn't there

⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
    Asian inspired
    I like the lunar New year update the idea of dumplings as new food options think that was a very unique build and buy addition. It I'd true that compared to other sims games this one seems like it is lacking things. I would love a kimono as part of traditional clothing. But I would Also like Russian options as Russia is in northern Asia I would love some Russian build and buy options and architecture.
    Asian inspired
    EA_Rtas wrote: Β»
    Moved this over to the Sims 4 area :smile:

Thank you for moving this poll to the right location
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    North American inspired
    Natives from the Prairie Cree.
  • Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 416 Member
    Other.
    Parcour - the art of jumping to conclusions.
  • SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    Asian inspired
    I know, in the end, it's going to end up being some theme park "Chi-Pan" thing, but I still want it. It's probably the only way we'll get martial arts, traditional East Asian outfits (they have modernized versions in "City Living", but it's not quite the same), and koi ponds...and now I'm thinking of cats standing over said koi ponds, mesmerized by the fish and trying to figure out how to catch one for lunch...
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • mandyssims93mandyssims93 Posts: 122 Member
    Asian inspired
    I don't know the difference between the different parts of America.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited October 2019
    Would like another European inspired world, especially something based off of France or Italy.
    Post edited by Sigzy05 on
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1