Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who wants burglars, firefighters and police back?

2...Next

Comments

• BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I want all 3 to return
    Nikkih wrote: »
    Make it 40% chance of a villain showing up on the community lot you are in so it doesn't happen constantly , you can phone the police, fight them back cartoon style lol, make you sims praised from the other sims on that lot if you did 😂 and I know my human sim has 3 that is her friends lol , maybe have mugging etc in your interactions but they are consciences if you do lol

I love this idea. I really feel like sims need something like that. And they more than anything they need to REACT. Fight back,call cops,protect their loved ones, whatever.
    What I find most frustrating about sims is their lack of reaction.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    I want all 3 to return
    I know the game is rated 12, but I feel theres nothing wrong with pushing the boundaries a tiny bit, keep it to the cartoon violence nothing too extreme, the urbz was rated 12 and it did have mugging etc, it's all in how they do it @Babykittyjade
  • Damien555Damien555 Posts: 21 Member
    I only want firefighters
    I can do without the burglers unless after they are caught it puts the item back where they got it authomatically.
  • wrenstaleswrenstales Posts: 777 Member
    I want all 3 to return
    I would like them back like in the Sims3, where you can solve crimes, catch criminals, speak to victims, witnesses. Etc
  • Damien555Damien555 Posts: 21 Member
    I only want firefighters
    > @wrenstales said:
    > I would like them back like in the Sims3, where you can solve crimes, catch criminals, speak to victims, witnesses. Etc

Get to work DLC has that for Sims 4
  • ElizaGraceElizaGrace Posts: 9 New Member
    I want all 3 to return
    I'd really like firefighters back, it's irritating to have that fire alarm that doesn't do anything. Burglars would be fun. I kinda wish that they could make the criminal career more interactive, and if you have Get To Work it could interact with the Detective career more. I kinda wish that there were also social worker NPC's that came and took your kid and not just "we're going to magic them out of existence and it'll be impossible to every get them back in any way shape or form" cuz that's irritating
  • TistouTistou Posts: 72 Member
    I want all 3 to return
    Wait, are there not firefighters? That explain why no one showed up despite the fire alarm. But why are there fire alarms then? My sim almost died until I realized they could go into the shower (they didn't follow my instructions when I told them to just put out the fire).
    The burglars I noticed right away weren't existing, as I was looking for a burglar alarm when playing in my first house, and I remember they used to show up ALL THE TIME in TS1 and TS2 (haven't played 3, skipped directly to 4 this year). So I figured when I haven't seen them after playing for a few days, that they aren't really a thing.
    I want a thrill in the game! They don't need to come by cars, just pretty please show up in my house!
  • CrownSimsCrownSims Posts: 470 Member
    The Sims has more things to worry about/be improved on in my opinion
  • StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    edited July 2019
    I want all 3 to return
    I'd like them all to return. I'm still a bit sore about my very first play, when I set the kitchen on fire, sent my sim outside and waited like a schmuck for the firefighters I wasn't aware didn't exist in this game, while everything inside got reduced to ash. xD
  • _000key_000key Posts: 168 Member
    I want all 3 to return
    I want them all, it would be hilarious to eat at a restaurant and from a distance outide see a cop chasing a thief that stole a llama statue.🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
    Or a firefighter climbing a ladder on his training the as you can follow them to work.
  • _000key_000key Posts: 168 Member
    I want all 3 to return
    *outside
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited August 2019
    I dont want any to return the game
    What is the point. They are not needed. They were in past ones. Enough. Modern times we have sprinklers. Police have their own hands on Careers. It's good the way it is.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• TheIntrovertSimmerTheIntrovertSimmer Posts: 641 Member
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    What is the point. They are not needed. They were in past ones. Enough. Modern times we have sprinklers. Police have their own hands on Careers. It's good the way it is.

how can you say they are not needed?

[insert big eyeroll here]
    y'all got bread?
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    edited August 2019
    Writin_Reg wrote: »

how can you say they are not needed?

[insert big eyeroll here]

@TheIntrovertSimmer Agreed... the odd events that happened in past iterations is what made things much more immersive and unpredictable. The playstyle is so linear now and consequences rarely ever occur that make a huge impact on a Sim's life. Whether towards the entire household or as an individual in public areas and home lots.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • affleck11affleck11 Posts: 33 Member
    I want all 3 to return
    im sure everybody would like all 3 back, it made the game more immersive and fun, adding challenge and suprise to the game
  • FEDEXsfan11FEDEXsfan11 Posts: 22 Member
    I want all 3 to return
    Sure why not