Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you like the Sims 4: Moschino Stuff pack

As the title says...

I like it. o:)
Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.

Do you like the Sims 4: Moschino Stuff pack 58 votes

Yes
86%
Akl500PJaseBlkBarbiegalwanesgrooveMontrase102Writin_RegIsb917SimburiantrifidmeerkatThunderbat87Mizz_TriceyDJQ1308loubylouloualanmichael1tinaestelleLustianiciataydevthelawtmanstephanie132392iliekponiez 50 votes
Yes
13%
Kita5399Bloosmoosimgirl1010Jesskisekojranasillyangel0906Emmppoltergeist 8 votes

Comments

• alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    Yes
    It could be one of the best SPs, but I don't understand why they released the career with so many glitches.
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Yes
    I really love it, just having issues with some of the freelance jobs for it, but hoping to get it figured out, it's really a lot more fun than any other freelance job I've done. I love all the options that bring stylist along with it too, really makes it fun for me
  • MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    Yes
    I like it! For the price of one junkfood snack for my family on a shopping day I got quite a few items I'll be using often in my game. Yeah, that's my way to assess the worth :D
  • poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    Yes
    no, i don't.
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    Yes
    I haven't had the chance to play much with it yet but I like it so far
  • StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    Yes
    Never thought I would say this, let alone get another stuff pack ever again, but yes. When I learned that there was an additional career in it as well I couldn't help myself. This makes it a bit more fleshed out than the others, so this was a nice surprise.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Yes
    Where is the very big yes option?
    egTcBMc.png
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    no, i don't.

But you voted for Yes! ...
    Lol jk
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited August 2019
    Yes
    Haven't had a lot of time - but have really enjoyed what I have played in it so far. Look forward to having more time. I am lucky again I guess as par for the course as the packs goes have had no glitches in my game. At least not a single one I have seen posted. But for my game I rarely have issues so that is good.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    Yes
    The photography backdrop is amazing.
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Nope. I like it even less after finding out today that these 'new photography updates' are still super limited and only let you take 3 sims max in a picture. I still have no idea why this wasn't just a free update.
  • LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    Yes
    I never had an issue with this pack being released. I actually like some of the outfits it came with... and the revamped photography features are amazing! :heart:
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    Did not get it. Feel it is not even worth being given away for free, so why pay $10 for a subpar product?
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,881 Member
    Yes
    I actually like the fashion in this pack, although I think it would be great with more swatches. I LOVE the BB stuff! Haven't done the photography career yet, but have built a small studio to try it out.

And to the people constantly being negative: We get it. You won't buy it. You don't like it at all. There is no convincing you. We really really get it. I'm trying to avoid all the negativity, but you really make it quite difficult by posting negativity in "every" post, so I can't avoid it. No matter what post I'm clicking, there is always someone who is disgruntled with the game being negative and telling everyone what they don't like about this and that pack, and that whatever is released should be given away for free in patches. ....Please deliver your feedback to those who can do something about it. Your fellow players can't. You're only making things go sour around the forums, and that benefits noone.

I'm sorry, I really want to enjoy this place, but its very difficult these days.
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    Terrible poll choices. No I don’t like it. Will only ever buy if it goes down to $2 -$3 sale price.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • TheIntrovertSimmerTheIntrovertSimmer Posts: 641 Member
    edited August 2019
    conspiracy theory: the photography career was supposed to included in the freelance career patch.

then EA looked for more shady ways to make the money moves instead of giving it for free and asked a fashion company moschino to have a money business deal.

they tried to tease us with free moschino hoodie and boom! a full sponsored stuff pack was in development this whole time.

off course, maxis had put a little effort to improve that career to market it as a selling point.

then add tiny details like the windows and hyped it so some players have a reason to buy the pack for that window alone.
    y'all got bread?
    @TheIntrovertSimmer $10 for virtual windows. :)
    wB2Zykl.jpg
    @Hestia the exact same story of that round coffee table from MFPS. LMAO :D
    y'all got bread?
    then add tiny details like the windows and hyped it so some players have a reason to buy the pack for that window alone.

@TheIntrovertSimmer Is this person you talking about is "me" ?since I was the only one that said in another thread the window is good but I didnt say I will buy the pack.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
    edited August 2019
    izecson wrote: »

@TheIntrovertSimmer Is this person you talking about is "me" ?since I was the only one that said in another thread the window is good but I didnt say I will buy the pack.

@izecson no. never encountered you before. :D:D:D well, a lot of people in a sims facebook i belong to say they'd 'recommend' it to anyone who's asking just for them windows alone. it sounds silly lol

edit: i mean the windows look good but are they worth the asking price?
    y'all got bread?
    izecson wrote: »

@izecson no. never encountered you before. :D:D:D well, a lot of people in a sims facebook i belong to say they'd 'recommend' it to anyone who's asking just for them windows alone. it sounds silly lol

edit: i mean the windows look good but are they worth the asking price?

Lol I want to see the facebook group youre talking about
    ihavemultiplegamertags
    @izecson it's called the sims: elite
    y'all got bread?
    edited August 2019
    @TheIntrovertSimmer Reading on that ideology screams soccer moms and cult-like "woke" thinking. cringe
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,906 Member
    Yes
    @Colton147147 That's positive thinking for you. :D