Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Official The Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge [UPDATED ON DEC 29, 2018]

Comments

• AgentOrange153AgentOrange153 Posts: 1 New Member
    I have a question about the rules: if one of your toddlers AUTOMATICALLY ages up (WITHOUT you doing anything to age him/her up) BEFORE all his/her skills are at level 3, does this break the rules?
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    I have a question about the rules: if one of your toddlers AUTOMATICALLY ages up (WITHOUT you doing anything to age him/her up) BEFORE all his/her skills are at level 3, does this break the rules?

Nope. You just aren't allowed to age them up early unless you get the skills up.
  • LuclyluLuclylu Posts: 437 Member
    I'm kind of at a stand still in my game. Mainly because of the triplets and me not liking triplets, so I've decided to refurbish another house and have them move. Maybe a change of scenery will help boost my gameplay.

For some reason redoing this house feels like a lot of work. Not even half way done and needed to take a break again but back at it this morning for a little bit.
    Haha, I've been playing slowly as well but for a diff reason (Well one is that I've been back to work lately). But honestly, my twins Thunder and Lightning aged into young adults and I need at least one of them to move out in the next Sim Day but I love them both so much I don't want to move out either haha. Also I was hoping when they DID finally move out they'd move out together still but if I move them both out that leaves my matriarch with no teens, no kids, 4 toddlers and she's pregnant with 1,2,or 3 babies. (It can only be up to 2 if I move only one out.)

Although I suppose I could hang onto them both just until the baby is born.... which would give us only 1 baby... but I do like having my multiples haha. And I'd still have to move one out again right after... she's in the third trimestre so it'd only give me a few more hours with them both to be honest lol.

I don't even know who to move out. They both have awesome traits. Both ended up family orientated and foodies lol. Prob Thunder is a BIT better to keep around, he ended up with Neat whereas his twin sister Lightning has "Hot Headed" for the 3rd trait, but then again... He did almost burn the house down a few minutes ago hahaha!

bNCRa8s.png
  • LivinityLivinity Posts: 455 Member
    So I started over my 100 baby save since my last one is bugged and I have no idea how I managed to get to 40 babies before. I'm pulling my hair at this game, it's so stressful haha I gave my sim the fertile reward trait and she is having triplets non stop! Is it normal? I was expecting some twins mixed in with single babies and the occasional triplets, but she is having triplets after triplets and it's burning me out. I'm gonna cheat this trait away :D
  • Zora1327Zora1327 Posts: 89 Member
    > @Livinity said:
    > So I started over my 100 baby save since my last one is bugged and I have no idea how I managed to get to 40 babies before. I'm pulling my hair at this game, it's so stressful haha I gave my sim the fertile reward trait and she is having triplets non stop! Is it normal? I was expecting some twins mixed in with single babies and the occasional triplets, but she is having triplets after triplets and it's burning me out. I'm gonna cheat this trait away :D

My matriarch has the lot trait of on the ley line, and the fertile reward trait, and I felt like she'd never have singles unless there was only one spot left (which might be never) and rarely twins... but I mean, I managed. :D
    I love raising toddlers and the worst part of the challenge to me is finding more men so i love ley line Trait haha.
    For some reason, now I just realized I might be moving too fast with the 100 baby challenge. I usually move out the children right after they turn into young adults. I also made an extra rule for myself where I can't age twins or triplets up unless everybody in that group meets the age-up requirements. (My matriarch has 26 children, and 7 sons in a row! :| )

Only 1 matriarch so far: Adrianna Sutherland with 26 children so far.
    Mother: N/A, Father: N/A
    Pregnant right now (with possibly 3?)
    Adrianna has approximately 24 days into elderhood (she just became an regular adult)
    They live in their second house.
    Children so far:
    22 children moved out
    2 toddlers
    2 babies
    26 human species
    0 alien species
    0 mermaid species
    (I don't have Vampires)

That's it so far.
  • Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    @Livinity That's great that your matriarch is having triplets. My matriarch has the fertile trait (plus I have that on ley lime lot trait) and she has yet to have triplets, just sets of twins back to back. If you're feeling burnt out, I say do what makes you comfortable and if you dont' like the fertile trait then don't use it :) For me the fertile trait is a must have. I get burnt out too, but that's the whole point of the challenge to get to 100 babies in as few generations as possible. But there's no rule that you have to use the fertile trait. This challenge is very loose in that you can play at your own pace. I'm only on 57 kids and it's not going fast enough LOL, I'm so ready to be done with this challenge, but at the rate I'm moving, it'll probably take me 5 generations, LOL.
    @Zora1327 - I play with that same rule for my multiples, that everyone must meet the requirements before I age them up. I have a set of twins right now, where both are child age, one already has an A in school and the other a C....so unfortunately, I'm waiting for the child with a C to catch up to get an A before I age them both up to teens. I like to keep my twins, triplets together in age. But I also move my YA's out as soon as they turn YA. It helps make space for the next kid(s). The only time I keep a YA in the house is if my matriarch is dead and the new matriarch isn't of age to take over yet. I think I had to do that in Gen 2 (I'm on my 3rd matriarch, Gen 3 currently.

Why do you think you're moving through the challenge too fast? Sounds like you've made a lot of progress which is great. Is this your first matriarch?
    @SimAlexandria - I am loving your screenshots and the names of your children. Thunder and Lightening is so cool! I saw some pictures you posted of your Sims family, I think in the Moschino thread and I didn't get a chance to comment (& can't find the thread now) but your 100 baby pictures are so adorable.

Did you decide to keep Thunder & Lightening in the house for now or move out 1? When my twins/triplets turn YA, I try to keep mine together too when I move them out. I have MC, so they may not stay together lol, but I definitely try to keep them together.
    What is your baby count? Are you on your 3rd matriarch?
    > @Sha2520032003 said:
    > @Zora1327 - I play with that same rule for my multiples, that everyone must meet the requirements before I age them up. I have a set of twins right now, where both are child age, one already has an A in school and the other a C....so unfortunately, I'm waiting for the child with a C to catch up to get an A before I age them both up to teens. I like to keep my twins, triplets together in age. But I also move my YA's out as soon as they turn YA. It helps make space for the next kid(s). The only time I keep a YA in the house is if my matriarch is dead and the new matriarch isn't of age to take over yet. I think I had to do that in Gen 2 (I'm on my 3rd matriarch, Gen 3 currently.
    >
    > Why do you think you're moving through the challenge too fast? Sounds like you've made a lot of progress which is great. Is this your first matriarch?

Cool! And as for moving through the challenge too fast, I must say that yup, it is my first matriarch, and sometimes I feel stressed out meeting the requirements for aging up and feeling frustrated when they go to school without a level 3 skill for one of them. (That usually happens for teens) I only want to slow down a TEENSY bit, just so I don't get stressed aging toddlers and teens up (those ages take the longest because for children, it's pretty easy with 90% of skill already there.) :#
    I also like the ideas of having a lot of matriarchs, I think it's pretty cool. But eh. I don't want to get a headache from just a challenge. Also, when it comes to my matriarch, she has children that fill up all the slots in the house immediately. Two spots left? Twins. Three? Triplets. As you can see, I find it intimidating that I have to age the oldest out of my house. Right now, my matriarch is pregnant, and the oldest are toddlers... But thanks for asking! :smile:
    @SimAlexandria - I am loving your screenshots and the names of your children. Thunder and Lightening is so cool! I saw some pictures you posted of your Sims family, I think in the Moschino thread and I didn't get a chance to comment (& can't find the thread now) but your 100 baby pictures are so adorable.

Did you decide to keep Thunder & Lightening in the house for now or move out 1? When my twins/triplets turn YA, I try to keep mine together too when I move them out. I have MC, so they may not stay together lol, but I definitely try to keep them together.
    What is your baby count? Are you on your 3rd matriarch?

Thanks! They are both in the house for now but I might move them out. I always age up Twins and triplets together, but I don't always move them out together because I tend to want to keep at least one teen or young adult in the household at all times. I'm worried that if the matriarch were to pass away unexpectedly the younger kids would all get taken away if there was no teen or young adult to take care of them and then I would be out of the challenge. So yeah sometimes they get moved out separately but then I move the second one in with the first one when I can move them out too.

Yes i am on my 3rd matriarch and 68 kids in. The first matriarch only had 12 kids, the second one had 45. We are 11 kids into the third generation now and our matriarch is pregnant again.

PS if you or anyone else is interested, look me up on the gallery under #SimAlex . When my male kids age into young adults I group them together and upload them to be other people's baby dads haha.
    @Zora1327 - Cool! I love hearing how others play the challenge. I play with aging on for my matriarch so that she ages through the pregnancy, so my challenge is very slow, averaging around 20-25 kids per generation. But I definitely feel you on the stress of the challenge. For me it comes in waves, like when I have 4 toddlers at a time & 2 babies and there's a thunderstorm and everyone is crying LOL. Right now, I have 2 teens, 3 child age Sims....so it's easy breezy for the moment. My matriarch is pregnant, which I'm sure is twins to fill those empty 2 slots and all the stress will start all over again, haha, as I'll be aging up the current teens to YA in about a Sim day or so. I definitely feel you on slowing down a bit. I try to pace myself too. I kind of want to get a dog or a cat, which I know will slow things down tremendously taking up an extra slot, but I'm enjoying the "down time" I have at the moment with all older kids....& I can take them to the beach & do some fun stuff before it's back to the grind with babies & toddlers LOL.

Zora1327 wrote: »
    > @Sha2520032003 said:
    > @Zora1327 - I play with that same rule for my multiples, that everyone must meet the requirements before I age them up. I have a set of twins right now, where both are child age, one already has an A in school and the other a C....so unfortunately, I'm waiting for the child with a C to catch up to get an A before I age them both up to teens. I like to keep my twins, triplets together in age. But I also move my YA's out as soon as they turn YA. It helps make space for the next kid(s). The only time I keep a YA in the house is if my matriarch is dead and the new matriarch isn't of age to take over yet. I think I had to do that in Gen 2 (I'm on my 3rd matriarch, Gen 3 currently.
    >
    > Why do you think you're moving through the challenge too fast? Sounds like you've made a lot of progress which is great. Is this your first matriarch?

Cool! And as for moving through the challenge too fast, I must say that yup, it is my first matriarch, and sometimes I feel stressed out meeting the requirements for aging up and feeling frustrated when they go to school without a level 3 skill for one of them. (That usually happens for teens) I only want to slow down a TEENSY bit, just so I don't get stressed aging toddlers and teens up (those ages take the longest because for children, it's pretty easy with 90% of skill already there.) :#
    I also like the ideas of having a lot of matriarchs, I think it's pretty cool. But eh. I don't want to get a headache from just a challenge. Also, when it comes to my matriarch, she has children that fill up all the slots in the house immediately. Two spots left? Twins. Three? Triplets. As you can see, I find it intimidating that I have to age the oldest out of my house. Right now, my matriarch is pregnant, and the oldest are toddlers... But thanks for asking! :smile:

PS... Get your matriarch to level 10 painting if you haven't. Then have teen Sims paint at the easel and have the matriarch come over and Mentor them. They go from Level 1 to 3 painting in a matter of seconds when they have a mentor helping them. It really helps them build that skill
    @SimAlexandria - Wow 68 kids! Congrats! You'll be finished with the challenge in no time. I'm definitely interested in donors & will look you up under your Gallery ID. Most of my Sim kids have been female vampire. But if anyone is playing with alien/vampire/mermaid incentives....I definitely have some Sims that I could upload from my Gen 1 or 2, as well. I think I only have 1 male human Sim and everyone else has died, unfortunately. It's a bit odd for me to have so many vampire children that are still alive, while the other generations are dying off.

I really like hearing how you play your game. I've never thought of what might happen if my matriarch unexpectedly dies so your strategy of keeping one teen or YA is a great one. My matriarch keeps getting hysterical and there's been a few times I thought she might die, so I might have to implement your strategy. Thanks so much for the tips. I learn so much from everyone in this thread :)
    > @SimAlexandria said:
    > Zora1327 wrote: »
    >
    > > @Sha2520032003 said:
    > > @Zora1327 - I play with that same rule for my multiples, that everyone must meet the requirements before I age them up. I have a set of twins right now, where both are child age, one already has an A in school and the other a C....so unfortunately, I'm waiting for the child with a C to catch up to get an A before I age them both up to teens. I like to keep my twins, triplets together in age. But I also move my YA's out as soon as they turn YA. It helps make space for the next kid(s). The only time I keep a YA in the house is if my matriarch is dead and the new matriarch isn't of age to take over yet. I think I had to do that in Gen 2 (I'm on my 3rd matriarch, Gen 3 currently.
    > >
    > > Why do you think you're moving through the challenge too fast? Sounds like you've made a lot of progress which is great. Is this your first matriarch?
    >
    > Cool! And as for moving through the challenge too fast, I must say that yup, it is my first matriarch, and sometimes I feel stressed out meeting the requirements for aging up and feeling frustrated when they go to school without a level 3 skill for one of them. (That usually happens for teens) I only want to slow down a TEENSY bit, just so I don't get stressed aging toddlers and teens up (those ages take the longest because for children, it's pretty easy with 90% of skill already there.) :#
    > I also like the ideas of having a lot of matriarchs, I think it's pretty cool. But eh. I don't want to get a headache from just a challenge. Also, when it comes to my matriarch, she has children that fill up all the slots in the house immediately. Two spots left? Twins. Three? Triplets. As you can see, I find it intimidating that I have to age the oldest out of my house. Right now, my matriarch is pregnant, and the oldest are toddlers... But thanks for asking! :smile:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > PS... Get your matriarch to level 10 painting if you haven't. Then have teen Sims paint at the easel and have the matriarch come over and Mentor them. They go from Level 1 to 3 painting in a matter of seconds when they have a mentor helping them. It really helps them build that skill

Thanks! But WOW! What a coincidence, my matriarch actually makes money as a painter! So yup, she's level 10! I wanted to do something different than what everybody else does in their challenges: write. I also realized it's faster to get money as a painter in the beginning, because it royalties come daily, and it might not be a lot in the beginning. Since Adrianna (the matriarch) is level 10 now, she gets hundreds and even thousands from one painting. But I can see why people choose writing. XD
    @SimAlexandria - Wow 68 kids! Congrats! You'll be finished with the challenge in no time. I'm definitely interested in donors & will look you up under your Gallery ID. Most of my Sim kids have been female vampire. But if anyone is playing with alien/vampire/mermaid incentives....I definitely have some Sims that I could upload from my Gen 1 or 2, as well. I think I only have 1 male human Sim and everyone else has died, unfortunately. It's a bit odd for me to have so many vampire children that are still alive, while the other generations are dying off.

I really like hearing how you play your game. I've never thought of what might happen if my matriarch unexpectedly dies so your strategy of keeping one teen or YA is a great one. My matriarch keeps getting hysterical and there's been a few times I thought she might die, so I might have to implement your strategy. Thanks so much for the tips. I learn so much from everyone in this thread :)

I don't really play occults and don't own the vampires pack but would love the one male human Sim uploaded haha!! If you do upload him, let me know your gallery ID :) Mine is the same here but I tag them as #SimAlex so either works haha.

Lol, yeah I imagine I could also turn off emotional deaths with MCCC like I do in other saves but I thought it might be cheating here, not sure, so I leave it on and keep the YA/Teen at home. I mean, even if I turned it off, there's always fires or weather related deaths haha. Almost all my Sims have almost frozen to death at least once, several of them have (fortunately not before they were moved out of the home and already counted), and we've set fire to the house 4 times. The first time I'd forgotten about sprinklers so we lost the kitchen and two kids bedrooms and since it was early on in the challenge (5 kids in!) we were really broke back then and couldn't replace them for quite some time. Second fire was started by the caterer, third one the CHristmas tree caught on fire when we lit it and this last one that our boy THunder started the other day learning to cook haha. So yeah, always worried something would happen to the matriarch when I only have kids and under and after 68 kids I don't want to restart now loL!
    > @SimAlexandria said:
    >
    > > @Sha2520032003 said:
    > > @Zora1327 - I play with that same rule for my multiples, that everyone must meet the requirements before I age them up. I have a set of twins right now, where both are child age, one already has an A in school and the other a C....so unfortunately, I'm waiting for the child with a C to catch up to get an A before I age them both up to teens. I like to keep my twins, triplets together in age. But I also move my YA's out as soon as they turn YA. It helps make space for the next kid(s). The only time I keep a YA in the house is if my matriarch is dead and the new matriarch isn't of age to take over yet. I think I had to do that in Gen 2 (I'm on my 3rd matriarch, Gen 3 currently.
    > >
    > > Why do you think you're moving through the challenge too fast? Sounds like you've made a lot of progress which is great. Is this your first matriarch?
    >
    > Cool! And as for moving through the challenge too fast, I must say that yup, it is my first matriarch, and sometimes I feel stressed out meeting the requirements for aging up and feeling frustrated when they go to school without a level 3 skill for one of them. (That usually happens for teens) I only want to slow down a TEENSY bit, just so I don't get stressed aging toddlers and teens up (those ages take the longest because for children, it's pretty easy with 90% of skill already there.) :#
    > I also like the ideas of having a lot of matriarchs, I think it's pretty cool. But eh. I don't want to get a headache from just a challenge. Also, when it comes to my matriarch, she has children that fill up all the slots in the house immediately. Two spots left? Twins. Three? Triplets. As you can see, I find it intimidating that I have to age the oldest out of my house. Right now, my matriarch is pregnant, and the oldest are toddlers... But thanks for asking! :smile:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > PS... Get your matriarch to level 10 painting if you haven't. Then have teen Sims paint at the easel and have the matriarch come over and Mentor them. They go from Level 1 to 3 painting in a matter of seconds when they have a mentor helping them. It really helps them build that skill

Thanks! But WOW! What a coincidence, my matriarch actually makes money as a painter! So yup, she's level 10! I wanted to do something different than what everybody else does in their challenges: write. I also realized it's faster to get money as a painter in the beginning, because it royalties come daily, and it might not be a lot in the beginning. Since Adrianna (the matriarch) is level 10 now, she gets hundreds and even thousands from one painting. But I can see why people choose writing. XD

I started out as writing and then switched to painting. Then at the end of the second gen we got our first money tree and now my Sims are suddenly millionaires so I don't worry about either. But I want all matriarchs to have lvl 4 writing so they can write love emails to get the relationship high with potentional baby dads easily, and lvl 10 painting to mentor teens through the skills haha! lvl 10 charisma for meeting baby dads is handy too and I also like them to have lvl 10 cooking/gourmet cooking just so they can eat nice meals LOL.
    > @Sha2520032003 said:
    > @Zora1327 - Cool! I love hearing how others play the challenge. I play with aging on for my matriarch so that she ages through the pregnancy, so my challenge is very slow, averaging around 20-25 kids per generation. But I definitely feel you on the stress of the challenge. For me it comes in waves, like when I have 4 toddlers at a time & 2 babies and there's a thunderstorm and everyone is crying LOL. Right now, I have 2 teens, 3 child age Sims....so it's easy breezy for the moment. My matriarch is pregnant, which I'm sure is twins to fill those empty 2 slots and all the stress will start all over again, haha, as I'll be aging up the current teens to YA in about a Sim day or so. I definitely feel you on slowing down a bit. I try to pace myself too. I kind of want to get a dog or a cat, which I know will slow things down tremendously taking up an extra slot, but I'm enjoying the "down time" I have at the moment with all older kids....& I can take them to the beach & do some fun stuff before it's back to the grind with babies & toddlers LOL.

Yeah. For my game, pregnant women don't age, however. Their aging freezes. And it isn't really hard if I only have two toddlers or babies and the rest are old enough to take care of themselves and even help out. But I recently aged up my triplet sons to get space for new children, and now there's only two toddlers & two babies. But I think my matriarch is skilled enough at this point to take care of them. However, once new children are born, (I think they'll be triplets...) nobody will even be close to aging up... *facepalm* My matriarch also only take vacations on weekends, but it happens rarely, because when there's toddlers, there's not much they can do, especially when it comes to sleeping & bathing purposes. And obviously, I shouldn't expect to go into labor on vacation, or have newborns. Therefore, vacations are almost never in the Sutherland family. XD I rarely travel either unless I'm finding a guy or going on a date /: Adrianna's lifestyle isn't very fun XD
    > @SimAlexandria said:
    >
    > > @SimAlexandria said:
    > > Zora1327 wrote: »
    > > Cool! And as for moving through the challenge too fast, I must say that yup, it is my first matriarch, and sometimes I feel stressed out meeting the requirements for aging up and feeling frustrated when they go to school without a level 3 skill for one of them. (That usually happens for teens) I only want to slow down a TEENSY bit, just so I don't get stressed aging toddlers and teens up (those ages take the longest because for children, it's pretty easy with 90% of skill already there.) :#
    > > I also like the ideas of having a lot of matriarchs, I think it's pretty cool. But eh. I don't want to get a headache from just a challenge. Also, when it comes to my matriarch, she has children that fill up all the slots in the house immediately. Two spots left? Twins. Three? Triplets. As you can see, I find it intimidating that I have to age the oldest out of my house. Right now, my matriarch is pregnant, and the oldest are toddlers... But thanks for asking! :smile:
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > PS... Get your matriarch to level 10 painting if you haven't. Then have teen Sims paint at the easel and have the matriarch come over and Mentor them. They go from Level 1 to 3 painting in a matter of seconds when they have a mentor helping them. It really helps them build that skill
    >
    > Thanks! But WOW! What a coincidence, my matriarch actually makes money as a painter! So yup, she's level 10! I wanted to do something different than what everybody else does in their challenges: write. I also realized it's faster to get money as a painter in the beginning, because it royalties come daily, and it might not be a lot in the beginning. Since Adrianna (the matriarch) is level 10 now, she gets hundreds and even thousands from one painting. But I can see why people choose writing. XD
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I started out as writing and then switched to painting. Then at the end of the second gen we got our first money tree and now my Sims are suddenly millionaires so I don't worry about either. But I want all matriarchs to have lvl 4 writing so they can write love emails to get the relationship high with potentional baby dads easily, and lvl 10 painting to mentor teens through the skills haha! lvl 10 charisma for meeting baby dads is handy too and I also like them to have lvl 10 cooking/gourmet cooking just so they can eat nice meals LOL.

Yup. I got reward traits such as beguiling & great kisser, too, so I don't need to worry too much about social rejection or wasting time chatting so much. I can do an enchanting introduction, then beguile them, do the the first kiss, try for a baby, and voila! A baby! With the fertile trait, I never need to worry about not conceiving. My matriarch also got famous though, just from selling paintings (lmao) and now she has the refined palate quirk, but I have level 10 cooking, so I usually don't try gourmet or baking with her. But when it comes time for the next matriarch... all that goes away... :P
    > @SimAlexandria said:
    >
    > > @SimAlexandria said:
    > > Zora1327 wrote: »
    > > Cool! And as for moving through the challenge too fast, I must say that yup, it is my first matriarch, and sometimes I feel stressed out meeting the requirements for aging up and feeling frustrated when they go to school without a level 3 skill for one of them. (That usually happens for teens) I only want to slow down a TEENSY bit, just so I don't get stressed aging toddlers and teens up (those ages take the longest because for children, it's pretty easy with 90% of skill already there.) :#
    > > I also like the ideas of having a lot of matriarchs, I think it's pretty cool. But eh. I don't want to get a headache from just a challenge. Also, when it comes to my matriarch, she has children that fill up all the slots in the house immediately. Two spots left? Twins. Three? Triplets. As you can see, I find it intimidating that I have to age the oldest out of my house. Right now, my matriarch is pregnant, and the oldest are toddlers... But thanks for asking! :smile:
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > PS... Get your matriarch to level 10 painting if you haven't. Then have teen Sims paint at the easel and have the matriarch come over and Mentor them. They go from Level 1 to 3 painting in a matter of seconds when they have a mentor helping them. It really helps them build that skill
    >
    > Thanks! But WOW! What a coincidence, my matriarch actually makes money as a painter! So yup, she's level 10! I wanted to do something different than what everybody else does in their challenges: write. I also realized it's faster to get money as a painter in the beginning, because it royalties come daily, and it might not be a lot in the beginning. Since Adrianna (the matriarch) is level 10 now, she gets hundreds and even thousands from one painting. But I can see why people choose writing. XD
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I started out as writing and then switched to painting. Then at the end of the second gen we got our first money tree and now my Sims are suddenly millionaires so I don't worry about either. But I want all matriarchs to have lvl 4 writing so they can write love emails to get the relationship high with potentional baby dads easily, and lvl 10 painting to mentor teens through the skills haha! lvl 10 charisma for meeting baby dads is handy too and I also like them to have lvl 10 cooking/gourmet cooking just so they can eat nice meals LOL.

Yup. I got reward traits such as beguiling & great kisser, too, so I don't need to worry too much about social rejection or wasting time chatting so much. I can do an enchanting introduction, then beguile them, do the the first kiss, try for a baby, and voila! A baby! With the fertile trait, I never need to worry about not conceiving. My matriarch also got famous though, just from selling paintings (lmao) and now she has the refined palate quirk, but I have level 10 cooking, so I usually don't try gourmet or baking with her. But when it comes time for the next matriarch... all that goes away... :P

I raised mine to lvl 10 cooking/painting/charisma/gourmet cooking when she was still a teen so she was all ready as soon as she became matriarch haha. I even got her romance high with another teen boy to line up hahaha! Gen 2 matriarch was already elderly so I knew she was going to be the next one.
  • LuclyluLuclylu Posts: 437 Member
    Well I think I'm going to try getting back to this challenge. The house I was redoing isn't 100% complete but it will do and I can continue to work on rooms as I want and add more.

After reading everyone's comments it has me wanting to play again and push through my dislike for triplets. For those of you constantly having multiples, hats off to you, because I would probably give up if it wasn't for having single births lol
    Luclylu wrote: »
    Well I think I'm going to try getting back to this challenge. The house I was redoing isn't 100% complete but it will do and I can continue to work on rooms as I want and add more.

After reading everyone's comments it has me wanting to play again and push through my dislike for triplets. For those of you constantly having multiples, hats off to you, because I would probably give up if it wasn't for having single births lol

Haha, well I say hats off to you too for building a house. I can't stand build mode for longer than 2 minutes hahaha! thank goodness for the Gallery.

As far as multiples so far:
    1st Gen 12 kids... 4 single babies, 4 sets of twins
    2nd Gen 45 Kids... 11 single babies, 14 sets of twins, 2 sets of triplets
    4th Gen so far 13 kids... 5 sets of twins, 1 set of triplets.

Storm just aged up to a kid and this is the outfit that was generated for him! Makeover immediately!
    tjZ7hbr.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top