Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

meet with style influencer

what am I missing?
I check ALL the boxes, and yet - all I get is Silver when I should be getting gold. I do everything in the checklist to get gold!!!
what's happening? is this another glitch like the mail one?
also, when I take selfie with the influencer, they don't come out right. the other sim is ALWAYS down next to my sim so that's broken as well...

-Yarden.

Comments

• YardenroYardenro Posts: 376 Member
    anyone?

-Yarden.
  • mrsgrizz7mrsgrizz7 Posts: 7 New Member
    how do you get a photo approved?? i'm so frustrated!
    @mrsgrizz7 you don't, there's a bug.

-Yarden.
  • magooo63magooo63 Posts: 360 Member
    Yardenro wrote: »
    what am I missing?
    I check ALL the boxes, and yet - all I get is Silver when I should be getting gold. I do everything in the checklist to get gold!!!
    also, when I take selfie with the influencer, they don't come out right. the other sim is ALWAYS down next to my sim so that's broken as well...

Not sure what career your talking about, but when i played the actor?actress career, i would always get silver, or come shy of gold, but then i tried some risky quests instead of safe, and then i would start getting gold.
  • LaraNocturnalLaraNocturnal Posts: 74 Member
    mrsgrizz7 wrote: »
    how do you get a photo approved?? i'm so frustrated!

Send landscape and not portrait photos. This is a workaround until it's fixed.
  • LaraNocturnalLaraNocturnal Posts: 74 Member
    what am I missing?

I haven't gotten silver yet either, despite completing all the tasks and everything. Not sure if it's a bug, or there's more to it somehow.
    magooo63 wrote: »
    what am I missing?

Not sure what career your talking about, but when i played the actor?actress career, i would always get silver, or come shy of gold, but then i tried some risky quests instead of safe, and then i would start getting gold.

im talking about the photographer career that came with moschino stuff pack...Its not the same as the quests in the acting career.

-Yarden.
  • SacerdotibusSacerdotibus Posts: 2 New Member
    So still an issue nearly 2 years later then. Anyone manage to resolve getting a gold for this? If not, I
    ll stick to the easy 6,000 simoleon gig and earn more.
  • tommynocker001tommynocker001 Posts: 187 Member
    I'm still getting this. Got the best camera, got Holly Alto (B-Lister) as my model and take a number of pictures, hang them on the wall and select only the best pictures... I follow as above checking every box, mix it up with some food and chat and STILL only get just above silver as a reward!

Still as a side bonus if you have the Neighborhood Action Plans from Eco Lifestyle and select Support Creative Arts, you can double your income bonus and rake in about $15,000 per influencer photoshoot! Nice. :)