Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Moschino Pack - Help with approved photo!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
    SimGuruMrE wrote: »
    We are looking into this now...I apologize for this terrible bug, as someone who took a lot of photographs while working on this pack I can understand how frustrating it is to lose these pics and be blocked from progression in the gig.

Photos are not being returned via the mail properly on some Lots in some worlds, one workaround for some simmers has been to change the lot they live on but I cant totally say for sure that will fix the issue so stay tuned, we hope to have this issue tracked down and a official fix as soon as we can.

Why can't you just get the photos approved and not remove them from your inventory? All the other freelance careers can complete gigs so much faster compared to this one.
  • Options
    FrogglinFrogglin Posts: 3 New Member
    > @AliciaZ said:
    > I had this issue. The approved photos turned up in the household inventory without notification. Drag them out and onto a wall and make sure you have a Pc or laptop nearby. Click on the photo and select upload to Simstagram. Hope this helps.

Thank you! Yes this absolutely helps. It's a clunky workaround, but it does work.
  • Options
    Eefje96Eefje96 Posts: 32 Member
    I have the same problem.. the mail isnt coming... but i also dont have to pay the bills now haha! But its annoying.. a new pack and the main thing the new carreer isnt working.. (sorry for my english)
  • Options
    brackencat31brackencat31 Posts: 318 Member
    I did have this problem, sim lived in an apartment but I moved him into a house and submitted photo again, got approved and the next day it was returned in the mail. It went in household inventory once I collected mail, but I was able to finish the tasks and complete the gig. Hope that helps somebody.
  • Options
    SimGuruNinjaSimGuruNinja Posts: 992 SimGuru
    If you're having an issue with this try deleting and replacing the mailbox on your home lot.
  • Options
    crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    Seesm they figured it out.

Nick posted at AHQ that it's related to the orientation of the photos.

Stick to landscape ones

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/WORKAROUND-MSP-Fashion-Photographer-Don-t-get-approved-pics-back/m-p/8119982#M101545
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    jadeyspadysporkjadeyspadyspork Posts: 1 New Member
    Not sure if this will be seen; I'm having the same problem, plus my game will freeze where I can't click on any of the different poses and I have to then turn off my computer just to exit it which means normally what I've just done won't be saved! Second time this has happened as I gave up with it yesterday!
  • Options
    crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Hey everyone!
    As usual, I'm going to lock this thread and ask you to join this one. Add your 'Me too' there if you are having this issue, or comment if you have any information to share. :)

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top