Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gallery?

Are we ever going to get a gallery for console I thought they said it was Coming?

Comments

• JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    I'm wondering the same thing.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    I'm assuming eventually.
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    Ooh this really needs to come , probably not the update that's coming this month, hopefully the next as we look like were going to catch up soon, all we are waiting for is my first pet, island living has been announced, has a release date so not counting that as behind 😂
  • Monda76Monda76 Posts: 50 Member
    Be so glad when the gallery happens I can’t build at all. I solely rely on the new uploads they put in the library for our updates.
  • RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    I could make fun of that tweet by Sim Guru Duke, but I won't.
    edited July 2019
    Well atleast we still get stuff transffered from the pc gallery to our libraries. The upcoming update will add new households,lots,rooms etc.
    Post edited by catloverplayer on
  • _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    @RionAgrias DM it to me! Jk, jk.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
    I am disappointed. Thought it was coming soon. :'(
  • Monda76Monda76 Posts: 50 Member
    [quote="catloverplayer;c-17154337"]Well atleast we still get stuff transffered from the pc gallery to our libraries. The upcoming update will add new households,lots,rooms etc.[/quote]

So glad we are getting new lots I’ve used most of them in my library up 🤦🏾‍♀️
    They only added 1 new sim to our library. :(
    JPNeko wrote: »
    They only added 1 new sim to our library. :(

Yes I saw and she is a Simself of the person that a lot of lots came in this update to our library. She built many of the new lots that came with this update and they were added to our libraries.
  • Damien555Damien555 Posts: 21 Member
    I notice people in the Xbox clubs make really good stuff. I would not even mind paying a checp amount for something. Like a dollar for a build and EA/Xbox gets half and the creator gets half.
  • _000key_000key Posts: 168 Member
    Gallery 🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐
  • DarketernalDarketernal Posts: 11 New Member
    I hope for everyone the gallery will be out soon.
    We want the gallery! (*grabs torch and pitchfork*)
  • RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    We want bug fixes more than the gallery.
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    I don't see it happening this year, but maybe early next year?
    now that we have (almost) caught up with PC in packs and updates, maybe they'll have more free time/people to develope it.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

The gallery was free for The Sims 3 cancel I was able to upload and download creation I was also able to upload and download objects I created and clothing I have created that was very special I wish it would come back. you do not need to buy a PlayStation Network membership or an Xbox membership and buy these creations it can simply be done for free the same way it was for the sims 3 on console. The gallery is not connected to the multiplayer or anything. The main reason why people buy a PlayStation Network membership or Xbox membership is because they want to play on multiplayer.
    If we can get things transfered to our gallery we should be able to have a full complete updates gallery everytime we start the game
    And be able to upload to the gallery
  • eternalrainneternalrainn Posts: 373 Member
    I would prefer the gallery over anything for console. I haven't even purchased Get Together yet because 27 lots is useless to me if I can't put builds on them that I would enjoy. They added over some really nice amazing builds from PC but most of them just are not my personal style. I've spent hours trying to make builds and I just end up never being satisfied and exiting the game. It's so frustrating. On top of that, simmers make some really wacky fun builds that I want to enjoy in my game :/
  • AsapasAsapas Posts: 12 New Member
    Does anyone know if there are any news about the gallery????Can't understand why it's taking them so long really.... It's one of the most crucial things to have in the console version of the game, it allows you to share and download nearly whatever you want...
  • eternalrainneternalrainn Posts: 373 Member
    > @Asapas said:
    > Does anyone know if there are any news about the gallery????Can't understand why it's taking them so long really.... It's one of the most crucial things to have in the console version of the game, it allows you to share and download nearly whatever you want...

They said they have no plans to release the gallery right now on console. In my opinion, I don't think they ever will. Not trying to rain on everyone's parade, I just feel like it's been this long so why now. I even looked into switching to PC but you can't even transfer your account/dlc's you already bought, you would have to re-purchase everything. Even Rockstar allowed transfers for GTAO from console to PC. All we can do is wait I guess.
    Still we should keep asking them. Eventually, they might listen to us. It's never been ruled out after all.