Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Removed

ElenadewyElenadewy Posts: 60 Member
This post was removed by the author.
Post edited by Elenadewy on

Comments

• ElenadewyElenadewy Posts: 60 Member
    edited September 2019
    FOLLOW THIS SELECTION CHALLENGE HERE
    selectionbyelena.tumblr.com

THE SELECTED
    In order of caste & alphabetically
    • Lydia Deeds (2)
    • Eliza Hampton (2)
    • Cloud North (2)
    • Kathryn Hildebrand (3)
    • Joy Leary (3)
    • Kaci Fields (4)
    • Evelyn Henderson (5)

OVERVIEW OF THE SELECTION CHALLENGE
    Quick overview, more info will follow All girls have the opportunity to settle and are free for the day. So is the prince. Will any of the contestants try to get to him already?
    • Day 2: "First Impressions"
    All contestants get some one-on-one time with the prince to introduce themselves.
    The prince hosts a dinner party and spends time with the girls in group.
    • Day 3: "Unsure about that girl..."
    The prince took some time to think, and he didn't seem quite sure about this one contestant...
    The girl with the lowest friendship level is eliminated.
    The prince spends time with the group from 2 to 4 pm. Everyone is free for the rest of the day.
    • Day 4: DAY OFF
    • Day 5: "Private Moments"
    During the day, the prince spends one-on-one time with the two contestants that have the best relationship with him so far.
    • Day 6: "A Queen must know culture!"
    Painting challenge at 2 pm. All contestants paint the same type of painting. The girl that paints the most expensive piece, wins a dinner date!
    • Day 7: "Costume Party!"
    The prince throws a costume party! At the end of the day, the contestant with the lowest friendship bar will be eliminated.
    • Week 2: "Full-time Dating"
    The prince spends one-on-one time with the contestants that haven't had a private date yet. One date a day. All other contestants are free.
    • Week 3: "Foreign Delegates"
    The girls team up 2 vs 2: the girl with the best relationship and the girl with the worst, against the two "middle" contestants. Both teams will be assigned a theme (e.g. Black And White) and get to decorate the ballroom and throw a house party. A lot of important people will be invited... The best party hosts win an extra date with the prince.
    • Week 4: "Rest After Busy Days"
    The contestants are free. The prince spends time with the group from 4 pm until after dinner.
    On Friday, the prince hosts an actual dinner party and one girl will be eliminated at the end.
    • Week 5: "Uh oh, the in-laws!"
    It's time for the 4 girls left to officially meet their possible future in-laws...
    The queen hosts a tea party in the royal gardens.
    The king will alternately invite them in his office to *hear them out*...
    Group play date with the prince and princess Olivia!
    On Sunday, the prince will eliminate a contestant based on how his family members liked her.

Elite Phase will soon follow.

RULES FOR THE CONTESTANTS
    1. Fighting results in elimination
    2. Romantic interactions with anyone other than the prince results in elimination IF
      1. with another contestant: someone was nearby and could have seen it happen or the opposite contestant did not like it (and thus reports it)
      2. with anyone else: someone was nearby and could have seen it happen or this person did not like it (and thus reports it)
    3. The contestants can not leave the palace without the prince/an official
    4. Mean interactions that are not 'Yell at/Trash another Sim/Brag/Argue/Nag/Prank' against the prince result in elimination

RULES I SET FOR MYSELF
    1. Full Autonomy on
    2. Control the royal family only (same rule during events hosted by the Selected)
    3. In group format: friendly interactions only, EXCEPT when automatically generated by either
    4. In private: romantic interactions are permitted IF friendship level is "good friends" - same exception
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited August 2019
    Origin ID: vanpelt81
    Name: Lydia Deeds
    Caste: Caste 2
    City: Forgotten Hollow (also has a home in Del Sol Valley for when working on an album, music video, etc.)
    Career: Musician/Singer
    Backstory: Lydia Deeds grew up with a nightmarish childhood and adolescence. She was a social pariah at school with pretty much no friends, her father & step mother were neglectful, and the community she grew up in despised her. What saved Lydia from a morbid fate was the love of music, both listening to and making strange dark gothic music. Lydia also loves to mix some romantic elements to her dark music (which critics have said her music is a bizarre mix of Lady Gaga meets Bjork and Siouxie & The Banshees). Lydia decided to be a part of this selection challenge after walking in on her now ex-boyfriend woohooing Tanner Michaelson in Lydia's bed.
    Aspiration: Musical Genius (with Muser perk)
    Traits: Music Lover, Geek, Creative
    Skills: Piano & Singing (both at 10 since she is Celebrity Musician
    CC used: None
    Pictures: Linked with her name above

Lydia can also be found with the hashtags #SelectionChallenge #Eenadewey #GothGirl
    Post edited by VanPelt81 on
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    Me too!
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    edited August 2019
    APPLICATION FORM

Origin ID: SCNVM
    Name: Eliza Hampton
    Caste: 2
    City: Newcrest
    Career: Police officer
    Backstory:
    Eliza is a little clumsy but has a heart of gold. She is always smiling, helps everyone she can and is really strong for a woman her size. She is beloved by all of the elders in the retirement home where she volunteers. Also in her daily life, where she is a police officer, she is loved by anyone who she helps out. Literally anyone in Newcrest knows this active and happy girl because she grew up there. Even as a little child she would try to help everybody, even when people laughed about her hair. They still do it now, because it’s going everywhere, but that doesn’t stop Eliza from living her best life.

Aspiration: Bodybuilder
    Traits: Active, Cheerful, Romantic, High Metabolism
    Skills: Logic, Fitness

Pictures:
    vcc5hy1k38pu.png
    edited August 2022
    Removed
    Oh okay, then I need to make a standard Sim because I don't have any other packs then Get to Work :) You don't have something that looks similar in your packs from what is missing? If not, I will look for something else. :)
    mtyll4.18.44.png

@Elenadewy I changed her hair to this and gave her a hat because then it looked more like her hair first. I also changed the shoes from outfit #1. I uploaded the new Eliza under the same hashtag. Is now everything okay? :)
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Lydia has been corrected. Her 2nd party outfit should be packs that you have and she didn't ever have the white/cream hat on for link 1 so you can disregard that one.
    edited August 2022
    Removed
    Elenadewy wrote: »
    Thank you both!! They have been accepted of course :)

@Skeilah I thought this cc hair was pretty close? Let me know if you like this better!
    6nwaKlW.jpg

Oh yeah I like that better! Could you do that for me?
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I'll make a lady for this! :)
    edited August 2022
    Removed
    Skeilah wrote: »
    Thank you both!! They have been accepted of course :)

@Skeilah I thought this cc hair was pretty close? Let me know if you like this better!
    6nwaKlW.jpg

Oh yeah I like that better! Could you do that for me?

Of course!

Thank you <3
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    Please reserve a spot for me and I will make a sim for this on the weekend. Thanks :)
    edited August 2022
    Removed
    edited August 2019
    APPLICATION FORM
    Origin ID: SoulGal7
    Name: Kaci Fields
    Age (18-22): 20
    Caste: Four
    City (Willow Creek, ...): Oasis Springs
    Career (not necessarily a Sims career; must fit caste!): Vineyard Owner
    Backstory: Kaci and her family own the "Wine Not" vineyard in Oasis Springs. Life for Kaci is hard as she has to work in the fields, organize wine-tasting parties, cook creative dishes with wine, and handle wine sales. Although she loves to find new recipes to cook with wine, she has another secret passion. All she wants to do is play her violin, which her mother finds atrocious since this is something a caste 5 sim would do. Kaci longs for a different life. A life where she could do anything she wanted. And when she hears that Prince Elijah is looking for a bride, she is determined that she will be The One that he chooses. She enters the Selection Challenge and packs some of the vineyard's wines as a gift for him. Maybe she could even convince him to serve her family's wines at all the banquets she's heard about. That would certainly make her mother happy. Kaci also secretly packs her violin. She heard that the Prince is a true lover of the arts. Perhaps he will appreciate her love of the arts, too.
    Aspiration: Master Chef (cooking with wine)
    Traits: Snob, Loves Outdoors, Music Lover
    Skills: I play-tested Kaci, and she has a few points in gardening, mixology, charisma, and comedy. I was hoping to have her maxed in gardening & mixology, but for some reason, my cheats weren't working.
    Pictures:
    kaci-vineyard-owner.png
    kaci-and-the-violin.png

If there is any outfit/accessory from a pack you don't have, feel free to change them. Thanks :)
    edited August 2022
    Removed
    @SoulGal7 Lady Kaci is in!

Thank you so much :)
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    I've read the books and love the story! I wish I could add a sim but I'm too busy to create one :(
  • CheiriPixieCheiriPixie Posts: 80 Member
    edited August 2019
    Origin ID: Eliyawoods
    Name: Cloud North
    Caste: Two
    City: Willowcreek
    Career: Unemployed
    Backstory: Cloud come from a far distant royalty herself. Clumsy, shy, socially awkward and grossed out by almost everything. Unlike her elder siblings there has been no real pressure on her training to act more of a "Lady". She is usually found in the mansion's library sticking to her fantasy books & obsessing on pirates, tribal sims, vampires and superheros. After her father (aka. ME) hearing news of Prince Elijah's bridal seeking event, I forced Cloud into attending this ceremony to make a match. Rebelling Cloud find this sort of arrangement to be completely old fashioned and hoping to rip this "event" off like a bandage.

"Who still does those things!? What kind of joke is this! " - Quote: Angry Cloud in the privacy of her own bedroom.

Aspiration: Nerd brain
    Traits: Clumsy, Bookworm, Squeamish
    Skills: "Skills? reading is a skill most cannot do. " - Quote: Cloud being in a mood while I fill out her form
    CC used: None. This baby is all natural.
    Pictures:
    JtwfDnm.png

wiuLb6e.png

6Mrwe6S.png

qd0w0cU.png
    Post edited by CheiriPixie on
    edited August 2022
    Removed
    edited August 2022
    Removed
    Origin ID: Eliyawoods
    Name: Cloud North
    Caste: Two
    City: Willowcreek
    Career: Unemployed
    Backstory: Cloud come from a far distant royalty herself. Clumsy, shy, socially awkward and grossed out by almost everything. Unlike her elder siblings there has been no real pressure on her training to act more of a "Lady". She is usually found in the mansion's library sticking to her fantasy books & obsessing on pirates, tribal sims, vampires and superheros. After her father (aka. ME) hearing news of Prince Elijah's bridal seeking event, I forced Cloud into attending this ceremony to make a match. Rebelling Cloud find this sort of arrangement to be completely old fashioned and hoping to rip this "event" off like a bandage.

"Who still does those things!? What kind of joke is this! " - Quote: Angry Cloud in the privacy of her own bedroom.

Aspiration: Nerd brain
    Traits: Clumsy, Bookworm, Squeamish
    Skills: "Skills? reading is a skill most cannot do. " - Quote: Cloud being in a mood while I fill out her form
    CC used: None. This baby is all natural.
    Pictures:
    JtwfDnm.png

wiuLb6e.png

6Mrwe6S.png

qd0w0cU.png

Thank you so much!!
    Her costume seems to be missing though. (I’m guessing it was from Spooky Stuff?) I could replace it with the superhero thing (as you mentioned she likes them!). Let me know of you’d like that!
    Also, I do not have the Squeamish trait in my game. I’d say Neat or Snob could be close enough? Or if you want to replace it with something totally different, just say so. 😄

Of course, if you prefer reuploading, that’s fine!

Yes Neat would do!
    & a superhero costume would work perfectly on her!
    Will you be recording the gameplay? It seems like it will be interesting and fun.
    edited August 2022
    Removed