Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Moschino Stuffpack Picture Thread

Post your Moschino Pictures here.

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited August 2019
    I'm very disappointed in the lack of color options for the clothing, some don't even have any choices to pick from.
  • MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    Among other things gave Diego Lobo the new hairstyle and pants :sweat_smile:
    pEwMpGN.jpg
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    I'm very disappointed in the lack of color options for the clothing, some don't even have any choices to pick from.

The developers were limited in using only official Moschino colors. I too would have loved more colors.
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,594 Member
    Morkovka wrote: »
    Among other things gave Diego Lobo the new hairstyle and pants :sweat_smile:
    pEwMpGN.jpg

That fits him to a T. XD That hairstyle fits him so well.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,594 Member
    I know besides that Michael Jackson one swatch full body outfit this shirt was also a 'what is this???' reaction. Reminds me of the silly Tuxedo T-shirt's I've seen before, which is kinda a novelty except this is long sleeve. Was playing around a little bit with it to see if I can find something to match it well enough than just a pair of pants and jeans and I did. A very casual, fancy? XD

Maybe I'll put it on a hostess in one of my restaurants as well.
    isjmyLg.png?1
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    Played around a little this afternoon. Love some of the new CAS and am already having fun taking photographs of my sims.

Here are a few outfits I made for my actress who lives in San Myshuno
    Z5WGtQP.png

6W2o7pn.png

CYkMfAs.png

YNyZJcn.png

And this is the wall of Photos I took when playing. I had a fail at first because I didn't put any lights on the backdrop so the pics were dark but these are after that. Orange is in the majority of them.

y4LEH0p.png
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited August 2019
    Okay, so I couldn't resist and decided to make my version of Anne Geddes: Marcus Gedsky (and his dog Dot), pet (not baby ;)) photographer who makes people adorable pics of them and their animals. I don't have any gameplay footage whatsoever here, all I have is a work in progress. I moved him into a San Myshuno apartment with the idea that the downstairs will become his waiting room & studio, and the upstairs his private flat (but we ran out of money during furnishing so for now, his place will look like this until he's made some cash ... also, the colors aren't final yet upstair :D). Unfortunately, I have to go to sleep early tonight, so that's all (and this took me .. a few hours :sweat_smile:)
    2BYqcmQ.png
    t9KqiCq.png
    pv8Iymt.png
    R5hIFyQ.png

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    I know besides that Michael Jackson one swatch full body outfit this shirt was also a 'what is this???' reaction. Reminds me of the silly Tuxedo T-shirt's I've seen before, which is kinda a novelty except this is long sleeve. Was playing around a little bit with it to see if I can find something to match it well enough than just a pair of pants and jeans and I did. A very casual, fancy? XD

Maybe I'll put it on a hostess in one of my restaurants as well.
    isjmyLg.png?1

This actually looks really good!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    My first gig: sexy night fashion.

2WPZSPw.jpg
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,820 Member
    2AqgloN.png
    just the start of the photo wall :)
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    My studio loft in Brindleton Bay. The BB items are fantastic - these curved windows!

9mkRmvU.jpg
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    edited August 2019
    Casey and her dog.
    214xg1k.jpg

Brooke and her daughters Casey and Hailey.
    2lu57ah.jpg
  • MelmackMelmack Posts: 212 Member
    @Netzspannung The purple shirt/skirt combo is fire🔥
  • RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    I love all your photos and look forward to getting the SP on payday. The photos are really awesome.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    Morkovka wrote: »
    Among other things gave Diego Lobo the new hairstyle and pants :sweat_smile:quote]

That fits him to a T. XD That hairstyle fits him so well.

That's a him? Thought it a her. Silly me.
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    My sim's loft studio but can't play it anymore since the stupid career is broken. *eyeroll*
    VBkEgjT.png
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    Nice photos, everyone, though the buildings are rather barren, dark, industrial/institutional. Thanks, EA. Much prefer the warmth and beauty of Queen Anne with a dash of Second Empire myself.
  • happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    Nice photos, everyone, though the buildings are rather barren, dark, industrial/institutional. Thanks, EA. Much prefer the warmth and beauty of Queen Anne with a dash of Second Empire myself.

Thanks for sharing with the class !
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Lv1xDpa.pngi5vqIXe.pngeQYZuDO.png

TlgLHZU.pngZQMLnbx.pngzOHUFPM.png

U9LTXjC.png1A3YveE.png

My sim Maleigha Valdivia a Fashion Photographer
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    I love this pack its more focused on the fashion part and that means lots of ways to take pictures.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    edited August 2019
    Love the photos everyone! Still working on my photography studio upgrade. Didn't realize the sofa and chair came in that red tartan plaid. Looks good!

@nerdfashion great idea to use that outfit for a hostess. Might have to borrow that idea. :p