Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's your longest legacy?

If you play a legacy/generations game, what's the farthest you've ever gotten? Tell me about them!

Personally, I've been playing my Madsen family for a while, and am on the 13th generation on normal lifespan :smiley:

Comments

• BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    In sims2 i got to gen 5. By that time the great great granny had the hots for her great great grandson. yuck! In sims4 I'm at gen 4. I believe they are only a child. My plan is always going to gen 10 but I've never made it due to new iterations coming out, therefore moving on.

I play with aging off.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    Played multiple game files to at least 10. I lose count after that.
  • SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,944 Member
    I'm currently on Generation 6. :3
  • Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    I'm doing my first legacy challenge and I'm currently on Gen 7. Since this is the first legacy, I decided to try the original by Pinstar with scoring and it really does challenge me to play certain areas of the game that I've never experienced before. Don't think I'll ever do the scoring again if I do another legacy challenge, but I definitely enjoy legacy/generational family play.
  • L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    I used to have a family of 4 gens. My original was dead and her great-grandson was heir.
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
  • JC1979JC1979 Posts: 491 Member
    4 generations so far.
  • QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    Embarassingly, I've only gotten to Gen 3. I started with a teen and got to her grandkids and then stopped playing that save. The original teen grew up with the Goths and the Lanes and Olivia Spencer Kim Lewis (or whatever her name is) in Willow Creek, and went steady with Beau Lane for awhile in high school. Once she graduated, she moved to San Myshuno where she struggled at first, but then started working at a corporation run by Diego Lobo. Alexander Goth, who she had a crush on in high school, worked at the same place, and they ended up dating and getting married and having twin girls. The twins girls married twin brothers, and each had 1 child.

fmkt_knickknack-e1527407189159.png?w=584
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    I'm on generation 12 on my drifter save. That's the furthest I've ever gotten. In regular game play, I think 5 is my longest.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    1000 day+ for the founder, I lost track of the generations since I dont play his descendant a lot.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • hadklaxhadklax Posts: 467 Member
    I'm on generation 31! I've had the same family (Braxton) since I started with The Sims 4. Currently, Gray is an adult (gen 30) whilst his son, Lotan, is a child (gen 31).

I used to play with aging on regular until about mid 2015 and, since then, have had ageing off. This tends to mean their life span is longer than the longest age setting.
    I mature sims as and when I want and tend to age up their friends in other houses using CAS at the same time.
  • stephanie132392stephanie132392 Posts: 91 Member
    Unfortunately I'm not a good legacy player...I keep deleting families and creating new ones. I've only gotten to generation 3 when I was playing my simself and her husband (captain America :D )
  • KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    Six generations in so far, soon starting on the seventh.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • KittensMeow10KittensMeow10 Posts: 161 Member
    hadklax wrote: »
    I'm on generation 31! I've had the same family (Braxton) since I started with The Sims 4. Currently, Gray is an adult (gen 30) whilst his son, Lotan, is a child (gen 31).

I used to play with aging on regular until about mid 2015 and, since then, have had ageing off. This tends to mean their life span is longer than the longest age setting.
    I mature sims as and when I want and tend to age up their friends in other houses using CAS at the same time.

Wow 31! That;s amazing!!!
  • Dust_Bunny2010Dust_Bunny2010 Posts: 163 Member
    12 generations back in TS2. I’ve decided to remake it with a twist in TS4 but still on the first generation since I’m not in the mood to fully explore it yet and playing a different household in a casual save.
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    3 or 4
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• alyssa123alyssa123 Posts: 323 Member
    5 i think. funny how that was my longest running legacy even though i never intended for it to be that in the first place
    when gravity falls and the earth becomes sky, fear the beast with just one eye
  • LoriTSpLoriTSp Posts: 451 Member
    I completed the Alphabet Legacy as well as the 100 Generations, which was a total surprise since I thought it had glitched out after I completed the Alphabet Legacy.
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    I'm playing a legacy right now and I'm only on gen 5, and they're children at the moment. This is an accomplishment for me, though, because even though I like playing generationally I usually get to gen 3 and then get bored and want to start over with a new family.
  • ImSandsImSands Posts: 329 Member
    Im doing an ABC legacy, and am currently up to H (so 8th generation). I fully intend to make it to Z!
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    idk its first time I am trying to have more than 2 generations so I'm only reaching generation 9 or so now
    trying to do the 10 generation achievement since I decided to do all the achievement for this save for once

will start new household for 100 generation challenge after this though
    (already kind of boring household since I didn't pick any sort of theme)

but idk if i should do some challenge for that if there is simple enough one
    all of them are so confusing with the rules and points and whatever :confused:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • simp0ssiblesimp0ssible Posts: 70 Member
    Never gotten farther than the third generation. The 4th gen sims are children at the point where I usually give up. But that has been because I kept trying the original legacy challenge where you can't change the lot where you live, and I always got really bored of living in the same lot for more than a generation. So now I'm doing some different challenges and trying to cross my previous records. Currently only on the second generation..
  • AlexcielAlexciel Posts: 126 Member
    edited August 2019
    I can't pass gen 1 because its a Xenoarchy and my funder doesn't produce aliens baby naturaly. When I produce the baby in CAS this problem doesn't occur. I don't know what to do :'(
  • mebagl15mebagl15 Posts: 563 Member
    I'm on my first legacy game. I'm at generation 3 trying for generation 4.
  • simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    Embarrassingly only to gen 3. As much as I love my sims having children, I end up having separation issues from my original sim dying eventually. And there is no story progression and I am a terrible rotational player.
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties