Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rotational Gameplay - Help Needed!

So I'm currently playing 3 different households and I swap between them every few sim days. I'm slightly sick of the households not progressing in their career/school or skills when I'm not playing them for a few days.They seem to do nothing when I leave them. Is there any way to change this?

Comments

• RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    So I'm currently playing 3 different households and I swap between them every few sim days. I'm slightly sick of the households not progressing in their career/school or skills when I'm not playing them for a few days.They seem to do nothing when I leave them. Is there any way to change this?

You can play on the computer version with mods?
  • drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,115 Member

No Sims 4 does not have story progression like Sims 3. They will age and die but they won’t do anything else with their lives if they remain unplayed.
  • CameronBryan CameronBryan Posts: 29 Member
    Thanks for replying. Well that sucks. I'll just play them more often then :)