Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    @SimLegacy I was team Archer for a long time but I just can't anymore with what I know now about him. :/
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Cleanup on Aisle 51! This mess just got even bigger :joy: But I feel like I maybe see a man with a mop in the distance? Run, dude! Run!
    Ha! Poor guy.

@haswh wrote: »
    I'm really glad Reagan overheard Archer's conversation! It's about time she does something, anything please! :s Well she did call Ryan so I guess baby steps are about all we are going to get for now. :/
    I hope she starts taking some giant leaps! Lol...but yes, she did call Ryan so a great start. She also agreed to therapy. So a couple of steps. Although she hasn’t actually done it yet!

*still want Archer to happen*
    Yeah, I know, I am all alone on post for #TeamArcher

Yes. There are definitely three camps. #ReaganDeservesNobody. #TeamReaganandEvan #TeamReaganandArcher
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Yes. There are definitely three camps. #ReaganDeservesNobody.
    *considering switching teams*
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • candycottonchucandycottonchu Posts: 906 Member
    there's more xD
    #TeamArcherDeservesNobody
    #TeamReaganGrowUp
    #TeamEvanDeservesBetterThanReagan
  • CameronLineageCameronLineage Posts: 355 Member
    haswh wrote: »
    @SimLegacy I was team Archer for a long time but I just can't anymore with what I know now about him. :/

I get that. BUT - Archer has been through rough times, mostly implied in the beginning as teens, so I just think he is a better fit. He walked away stronger from it, while Evan (whom I really like too) almost broke and almost gave up. Understandable, but somehow I can see Archer as the better fit.
    Plus, out of all the boys in the beginning as teens, I liked him the best and am loyal. :)
    there's more xD
    #TeamReaganGrowUp

I am DEFINITELY a member of #TeamReaganGrowUp !!!
    @Maladi777 wrote: »
    Yes. There are definitely three camps. #ReaganDeservesNobody.
    *considering switching teams*

Hopefully she can redeem herself with a little (lot) of therapy!
    there's more xD
    #TeamReaganGrowUp

Ohhh I was wrong.... even more....

Agree with that #TeamEvanDeservesBetterThanReagan - at least the way she is now. She’s letting Archer control her.

#TeamReaganNeedsTherapy so #TeamReaganGrowUp can go away!

I get that. BUT - Archer has been through rough times, mostly implied in the beginning as teens, so I just think he is a better fit. He walked away stronger from it, while Evan (whom I really like too) almost broke and almost gave up. Understandable, but somehow I can see Archer as the better fit.
    Plus, out of all the boys in the beginning as teens, I liked him the best and am loyal. :)

Archer may have to put Reagan’s well being before his desire and need to control every situation. That’s part of who he is and why he is good at what he does. He wants to be in control. Not a good thing for relationships. He has to step back or he’ll lose her any chance he might’ve had.
    there's more xD
    #TeamReaganGrowUp

I think a lot of folks are on this team - no doubt.

Archer may have to put Reagan’s well being before his desire and need to control every situation. That’s part of who he is and why he is good at what he does. He wants to be in control. Not a good thing for relationships. He has to step back or he’ll lose her any chance he might’ve had.
    there's more xD
    #TeamReaganGrowUp

[/quote]

Evan is dreamy - but if he gets with the woman whose mother violated him, I just cannot see that being a best basis. If she ends up looking more like her mom than she already does as she ages, he'd look up at THAT memory every time they get close ... hmph.
    For Evan's sake, I think that is not the best relationship to be in and the band aid approach may be best. Hurt, but can heal, rather than looking at a version of your offender for years ... not sure if there is enough therapy in the world to get over that.
    edited August 2019

there's more xD
    #TeamReaganGrowUp

Evan is dreamy - but if he gets with the woman whose mother violated him, I just cannot see that being a best basis. If she ends up looking more like her mom than she already does as she ages, he'd look up at THAT memory every time they get close ... hmph.
    For Evan's sake, I think that is not the best relationship to be in and the band aid approach may be best. Hurt, but can heal, rather than looking at a version of your offender for years ... not sure if there is enough therapy in the world to get over that.

Fortunately Evan has no memory of what happened, he was drugged, but there were pictures that looked bad. Not sure if that really matters though.
    Post edited by AudreyFld on
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited August 2019
    I know this isn't likely but something about Reagan being sent away to a mental hospital and having her part of an Asylum Challenge seems very awesome.

As for the love feud between Evan & Archer fighting for Reagan's affection, it remands me of the hilariously bad movie staring Vanilla Ice (yes, this actually is a thing)....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1MxGFncZgQ

I can even picture Archer as the Vanilla Ice character dropping that quote regarding Evan.
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    I know this isn't likely but something about Reagan being sent away to a mental hospital and having her part of an Asylum Challenge seems very awesome.

As for the love feud between Evan & Archer fighting for Reagan's affection, it remands me of the hilariously bad movie staring Vanilla Ice (yes, this actually is a thing)....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1MxGFncZgQ

I can even picture Archer as the Vanilla Ice character dropping that quote regarding Evan.

That is soooo on the money. I can totally see Archer saying that! :joy::joy::joy:

And yes....Reagan having to deal with other crazies! #AsylumChallengeForReagan
    Chapter 3.52 - Therapy - Reagan talks to Evan - finally -and makes an appointment

Reagan waits to go see a counselor. Will she chicken out?

jdat5GT.png
    I am so proud of Reagan! :)
    She called Evan and will meet with him! Keeping her house is also good for her. She can move back to her own room eventually. She also went through with the apt. I can see progress all over the place!
    Looking forward to the next chapter! :)
    I am so proud of Reagan! :)
    She called Evan and will meet with him! Keeping her house is also good for her. She can move back to her own room eventually. She also went through with the apt. I can see progress all over the place!
    Looking forward to the next chapter! :)

She made a huge amount of progress. <3 Let’s just see if she can keep moving forward!
    Dr. Brown seems like a good doctor.
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Dr. Brown seems like a good doctor.
    She’s a sweetie! Just hopes she helps
    Here's a fun outtake! Reagan is so upset, she is kneeling in front of the refrigerator drinking Orange Juice and Coffee.... I have never seen this before and cracked up.

Also - new Chapter on Friday!

qwMFTu4.png
    Here's a fun outtake! Reagan is so upset, she is kneeling in front of the refrigerator drinking Orange Juice and Coffee.... I have never seen this before and cracked up.

qwMFTu4.png

After seeing that I second VanPelt81 and think Reagan is ready for the Asylum! LOL
    edited August 2019

qwMFTu4.png

Nothing like Irish Coffee and Screwdrivers to start your morning Reagan.

After seeing that I second VanPelt81 and think Reagan is ready for the Asylum! LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKUOB8MN4Kc
    @VanPelt81 - yes! Irish Coffee and Screwdrivers - The breakfast of champions!

@SimsLegacyStory - Regan might well be asylum bound! :scream:
    Here is today’s promised chapter. Chapter 3.53 - Confessions - Reagan confesses to Archer she is planning to move out... :#

Then has nightmares....

TmpdDmD.png
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    I’m proud that Reagan is showing progress! :heart:

Next what we need is some Evan! :love: (though part of me is still worried about how that conversation will go! :grimace: )
    snvAF3B.png
    Archer didn't handle that well at all! I'm very disappointed in him for that among several other things he is doing and not telling too. Good on you Reagan for standing up for yourself! Now just don't slide back. Keep looking forward and hopefully she and Evan can work things out.
    I’m proud that Reagan is showing progress! :heart:

Next what we need is some Evan! :love: (though part of me is still worried about how that conversation will go! :grimace: )

So proud of Reagan for not backing down. <3 And yes....where the heck is Evan? Oh yes, trying to get his life back to normal. :heartbreak:

Archer didn't handle that well at all! I'm very disappointed in him for that among several other things he is doing and not telling too. Good on you Reagan for standing up for yourself! Now just don't slide back. Keep looking forward and hopefully she and Evan can work things out.

Archer likes to be the one in control. He doesn’t do well otherwise. He did show some restraint after he blew up but maybe because he knew he was scaring Reagan and would push her further away. However, if she doesn’t leave soon, I’m afraid she may well slip backwards. You’re right to be worried. She’s very fragile right now. I hope she and Evan can work things out, but Evan has a LOT to deal with too.
    That is quite the gore filled dream that Reagan had. Look at all of the blood already on the ground.