Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is the best lot type for a photo studio ?

After the announcement of the moschino stuff, I was thinking of building a photo studio with the get famous make up and hair chair and dresser , video and music maker thing lol and obviously the get to work photo studio

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    I would say retail.
  • AmandèleAmandèle Posts: 378 Member
    I would say generic :)
    Sorry for the mistakes, English is not my first language ^^'
  • peragogoperagogo Posts: 223 Member
    edited August 2019
    Any lot besides generic and rental would work, since you can’t have visitors on generic and rentals are limited. I just put one in my science museum for souvenir photos using a black backdrop and the special effects machine from Get Famous to look like stars. I have a lounge build in San Myshuno that has a comedy club, Internet cafe and laundromat on the main floor, bowling alley in the basement, and on the second floor it has a photo studio and hair salon.

I end up having one set up in Myshuno Meadows on wedding days and keep meaning to build a big box store with one in it.
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    Thank you everyone :-) I will give them all a try lol , it would be cool if you could make a lot that is multiple types, like all of those suggestions are great ideas :-)
    I've decided to do as a art centre, just finished building lol, on the ground floor it has an art bit where sims can paint ,coffee, vending machine area, in a separate room theres a music studio where sims can sing,DJ, guitar , keyboard and produce music, 3 unisex toilets, top floor photo studio, found out that get famous has a special effects machine so added it in, 2 separate rooms one is hair and make up the other is the dressing room, phew that was hard work hahaha
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Nikkih wrote: »
    Thank you everyone :-) I will give them all a try lol , it would be cool if you could make a lot that is multiple types, like all of those suggestions are great ideas :-)

Maxis has a retail version on the gallery.
    Oooooh have they 😯 hopefully they add it to the library :-) @catloverplayer