Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 3

Comments

• MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    River making a mad dash to the bathroom in the middle of the night :D
    48478511422_6467a5a7cd_o.jpg
  • deadhaus123deadhaus123 Posts: 475 Member
    edited August 2019
    tmuhTFz.jpg
    Emporda Country Club at night. (Golf Platja de Pals)

Post edited by deadhaus123 on
    [img][/img]UjBiOYQ.jpg
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    edited August 2019
    https://imgur.com/tmuhTFz
    Emporda Country Club at night.

@deadhaust123 Very nice picture! :) If you want it to show up, click on the picture in the toolbar above, it will open a dialogue box. Then you click right on your picture and copy the "link to image location" in the dialogue box, and voilà!
    Or use brackets+img, quote my post to see what it looks like :)

Here's your picture:

tmuhTFz.jpg

NymlADp.jpg
    The next morning the two sisters continue arguing over breakfast. Granny doesn’t agree with Missy’s use of the tablet. This very morning, their doorbell rang and Granny buzzed up a delivery from a nearby grocery store, even though they had agreed on going sometime today. They cannot agree on the best way to spend their time as Missy thinks they should combine leisure with their mission. Most of all she wants to meet people while Granny is only preoccupied with the best way to look for Magnus.

tgw01-56-14.jpg?w=660&zoom=2
    NymlADp.jpg
  • KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    These two.

tumblr_pvw7zsXIpP1rekivco1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_pvw7zsXIpP1rekivco2_1280.jpg
    She's proud because she and her boyfriend had "woohoo" at the seasonal festival!
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
    I just went into game to give a sim a birthday makeover. Kareem has been attending Mikezumi's Daycare since he was a toddler.
    48484722802_f4ecec60f4_o.jpg
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    River making a mad dash to the bathroom in the middle of the night :D

Uh oh. Was he going in there to vomit for "unknown causes," or did he forget to empty his bladder before going to bed?
    Oh, OK. I've had sims make a mad dash in the middle of the night because playing on low free will, I forgot to send them to use the toilet before going to bed. They had to get up and run to the bathroom to avoid wetting themselves. It's only happened twice in the years since I started playing, but one of those times was just yesterday or today. Things are awfully busy and sometimes chaotic at the Douglas' home since they now have four children, including two teens, a child, and a toddler. They have to have one more for John to get his Surrounded By Family LTW, but I've decided to send the teens to boarding school, because it's too much for me to deal with for as long as it will take for any of them to grow up and move out.
    @IreneSwift I play on high free will. Sims are pretty good at taking care of their own needs if you don't queue things up for them.
  • cocococo Posts: 2,723 Member
    Photoshoot with brandontaylor's sim Ava. I might have overdone the flower thing just a bit. I like plants :lol:
    TS3-W-2019-08-07-17-30-56-41-2.png
  • ArchivistArchivist Posts: 4,375 Member
    cnL9mcd.jpg

I built a fallout shelter full of hot singles with the intention of them populating an entire underground society, but the first wave of screaming toddlers was preventing everyone from sleeping and nearly killed them all. So I added this room of playpens where the toddlers can grow undisturbed with all of their needs being met. It's like a garden. Or The Matrix...
    9d9hOnJ.png
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    @IreneSwift I play on high free will. Sims are pretty good at taking care of their own needs if you don't queue things up for them.

Yeah, even on low free will they will. But with so many household members to deal with at once, I pretty much keep them queued up all the time. I think it was John, the father, that went to bed with his bladder meter low. It wasn't low enough to send him to the bathroom on his own before going to bed, but it was low enough so that he wasn't in bed more than a few hours before he had to get up.
  • zagbooruleszagboorules Posts: 474 Member
    3bUxeoH.jpg

Autumn coming to Cape Garner Islands.
    While Rose was out teaching Mia to drive, the rest of the family was playing online together, except for the youngest, toddler son Kyle.

ulq9JGu.jpg
    @coco There can never be too many flowers! I smell them from here, lovely :)
    NymlADp.jpg
    edited August 2019
    The sun plays hide and seek with dark grey clouds on their way to the Modern museum that is proudly housing an exposition of…

‘Wallpapers? Do you sincerely expect I’m going to pay for looking at wallpapers?’ Granny says.

‘No, of course not. I already paid on the site, when I ordered the tickets and the guided tour,’ Missy answers, proud of herself.

tgw01-56-17.jpg?w=660&zoom=2
    NymlADp.jpg
  • cocococo Posts: 2,723 Member
    Thanks @jillbg :heart:
    A wallpaper museum? I have never heard of something so mundane and interesting at the same time before :lol:
    I love all of the small updates you post here. I've been reading some of your older chapters that you have been doing new pictures for. You always inspire me to do better with my own writing :smile:
    Why, thank you @coco ! The wallpaper museum is the museum in Aurora Skies, I just went with it, doing some research on the history of wallpaper along the way. So the death penalty a few hundred years ago in England is absolutely true, better don't fake wallpaper over there ;)

Dutifully Granny tags along, listening to the guide talking about hand painted wallpapers, Chinese silk wallpapers, nailed wallpapers, ceiling wallpapers, 18th century taxes on wallpapers and death penalties. She perks up a little and decides to tell Taïga about the English craze for wallpapers and how falsifying the protection tags was punished by the death penalty. Good old England, always uncompromising.

tgw01-56-18-1.jpg?w=1000
    NymlADp.jpg
    Their last moments together before the husband passed away.

tumblr_pvy19yQvPP1up0k3mo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_pvy19yQvPP1up0k3mo2_1280.jpg
    I know it's a game, but if there's one thing I've learned from it, it's you never know when time is up. Stay close to your loved ones! You never know when's the last time you'll see them.
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    edited August 2019
    Williamena Birdie at the Summer festival practicing with the soccer ball... :)
    RlGwEDRl.jpg
    Post edited by lisasc360 on
    Hugging her daughter after her husband, her daughter's father, passed. Their daughter is pregnant. He didn't live to see his first grandchild. :disappointed:

tumblr_pvy2c1FPm21rekivco1_1280.jpg
  • ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member
    edited August 2019
    First kiss, at least in this world with the updated apartment. (Because I didn't like some of the layout of the kitchen and changed it again. :expressionless: Coincidentally I found something else about the kitchen that irritated me while playing so I may change it one more time. :lol: ) I originally wasn't going to take a screenshot but when I saw it at this angle I had to snap it.

AH0oDBz.jpg
    KqGXVAC.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top