Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Archer! Back away from the hurting Reagan, please. Lol! Even you can sense you need to. :lol:
    Archer knows he's treading on think ice ... and almost broke it. Yep, he's backing off - for now anyway. Let's see if Evan can sneak in and make some points... >:)
    Chapter 3.48 - Time Away - Archer suggests Regan take a break from all the drama.

And you guys will have to as well. :bawling: I’m traveling this week for work so a chapter over the weekend is unlikely. :bawling: But maybe Sunday. Cross your fingers! Upside, lots of airport and airplane time to write!

:love: Choices :love: At least she has choices

cbZphlU.png

• haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Oh my I think this will all end badly! :(
    Reagan needs to go to therapy! Evan at least tried to get through to her but Archer always seems to be in the way. Go away Archer!😠 Even Cole sees that Reagan needs to be with Evan and they need to talk. If Reagan goes away for a month I don't think she will heal properly! At all!

This is a mess! :s
    @haswh wrote: »
    Oh my I think this will all end badly! :(
    Reagan needs to go to therapy! Evan at least tried to get through to her but Archer always seems to be in the way. Go away Archer!😠 Even Cole sees that Reagan needs to be with Evan and they need to talk. If Reagan goes away for a month I don't think she will heal properly! At all!

This is a mess! :s

#TeamTherapyForReagan. I know. Hopefully Archer will at least suggest that for her. He has to see how messed up she is. Evan will try. He loves her. But Archer does too - I think. Yep. A big mess.

• VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    I'm all for seeing Reagan going to therapy. I immediately can think of one that was mentioned to helped Yasmine out after her & Cole broke up but that therapist may need therapy themselves. >:)

Makes me think that some Casting Call sim made to be a therapist would be helpful.
  • LillyDovesLillyDoves Posts: 698 Member
    @AudreyFld I think our twisted story teller has had Archer waiting for this moment since he left the lime light. I’m still hoping for some potential off spring pictures to really see the best fit for Reagan.
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
    edited August 2019
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    I'm all for seeing Reagan going to therapy. I immediately can think of one that was mentioned to helped Yasmine out after her & Cole broke up but that therapist may need therapy themselves. >:)

Makes me think that some Casting Call sim made to be a therapist would be helpful.

Yes... the therapist that Yasmine used is totally in need of his own right now! :joy::joy::joy:

There are some unused casting call sims just waiting for their time to shine! Hmmm.....
    @AudreyFld I think our twisted story teller has had Archer waiting for this moment since he left the lime light. I’m still hoping for some potential off spring pictures to really see the best fit for Reagan.

Twisted? Me? o:)o:)o:) I’ll definitely post some what might’ve been for whomever gets kicked to the curb! I have a feeling they’ll both make gorgeous nooboos though!

Or maybe I’ll do who’s the Daddy...but I think it might be easy to guess.. but knowing that these AU nooboos would never make it into the story. :'(

edited August 2019
    Cole’s new Yorkie he named Buster. He has a yellow lab too named Sandy. Cole always has to have a lab. Both of them came from Pugowned on the gallery. Her pet’s are amazing!

And... a chapter tomorrow with more of Buster. <3

r2Je0Rf.png
    More Buster the Yorkie in Chapter 3.49 - Goodbyes. - Reagan and her father have a good talk before she leaves.

Because he’s so cute....

qCmcpac.png
    Cole was so sweet to Reagan! And his doggies are to cute! :) Poor Reagan just can't get it together! :s This break is not going to help her like she thinks it will only make things worse in the long run. I feel so bad for Evan and Ryan, the way Reagan is treating them is wrong. Leaving will not help her. Everyone needs to come together and tell Reagan what really happened. Archer won't do it that's for sure! :s
    Cole was so sweet to Reagan! And his doggies are to cute! :) Poor Reagan just can't get it together! :s This break is not going to help her like she thinks it will only make things worse in the long run. I feel so bad for Evan and Ryan, the way Reagan is treating them is wrong. Leaving will not help her. Everyone needs to come together and tell Reagan what really happened. Archer won't do it that's for sure! :s

Cole loves her so much. But he isn't totally aware that she doesn't already know what happened to Evan or even that Archer's 'gang' was the ones that did the shooting and Archer himself shot her mother. She just knows he was there when she regained consciousness and has been ever since, conveniently filling in for Evan.

Who knows... this 'break' may be just what she needs to begin to see things more clearly. Time will tell. Although I do agree, they should all come together and talk. Get everything out in the open. She is just hiding and Archer is encouraging it. Because he loves her. Cole made a good point about the road to hell. Is Archer paving that road for Reagan? I hope not. Cole did enough of that for her when she was a teenager.
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Laughing so hard at your new banner!!! Poor Evan!!! lol! :lol:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @AudreyFld The only ones who look happy in your banner are Taylor and Elliot!
    Laughing so hard at your new banner!!! Poor Evan!!! lol! :lol:

Oh I know! It's so sad. Poor guy can't get a break and he's so gorgeous....

They are very happy! <3
    The rest? Got to work out some kinks first....

Reagan is just as clueless & naive as ever regarding how things work.
    haswh wrote: »

To be fair, Taylor's mom wasn't Mommy Dearest & Elliott doesn't have nearly as much baggage as Reagan's or Ryan's potential suitors.
    Reagan is just as clueless & naive as ever regarding how things work.
    haswh wrote: »

To be fair, Taylor's mom wasn't Mommy Dearest & Elliott doesn't have nearly as much baggage as Reagan's or Ryan's potential suitors.
    #Truth.
    Got it done in time for today. Chapter 3.50 - Taj Mahal - Reagan temporarily moves in with Archer.

Archer and Reagan share a nice meal together welcoming her to his bachelor pad..

gX9uiTX.png
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    *screaming*
    snvAF3B.png
    I wonder if Reagan is now pregnant from Archer.
    I agree with @Maladi777 with what she said on Wp! Reagan seems to be slipping lower in her age and becoming a whinny child that can't even sleep by herself. 👶 So very sad that her family didn't step in more and get her the help she needs Archer isn't going to do it. :s I am a bit disappointed in Ryan that he let her go but I suppose he is too busy with Rosa and maybe Maribel too!
    One huge mess that seems to be getting bigger and bigger!! :#
    *screaming*
    Oopsie! :scream:
    I wonder if Reagan is now pregnant from Archer.
    Don’t even! He used protection.....
    I agree with @Maladi777 with what she said on Wp! Reagan seems to be slipping lower in her age and becoming a whinny child that can't even sleep by herself. 👶 So very sad that her family didn't step in more and get her the help she needs Archer isn't going to do it. :s I am a bit disappointed in Ryan that he let her go but I suppose he is too busy with Rosa and maybe Maribel too!
    One huge mess that seems to be getting bigger and bigger!! :#

She is a hot mess right now and can’t deal with reality. She just wants someone to protect her. Her father had a chance to ask her to stay, but I don’t think she would listened even though she seemed to be open to it. He obviously didn’t want her to go, but was afraid to tell her what to do. And I’m sure he hoped time away would help her. Ryan is indeed busy with Rosa. Maribel might be bugging him too! Lol. Let’s hope not!
    An early weekend chapter for you since I have family coming this weekend. <3

Chapter 3.51 - Hard Truths - Reagan finds out some things that spur her to action....finally...

Reagan overhears a phone call

76wEUjQ.png
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Cleanup on Aisle 51! This mess just got even bigger :joy: But I feel like I maybe see a man with a mop in the distance? Run, dude! Run!
    snvAF3B.png
    I'm really glad Reagan overheard Archer's conversation! It's about time she does something, anything please! :s Well she did call Ryan so I guess baby steps are about all we are going to get for now. :/
  • CameronLineageCameronLineage Posts: 355 Member
    *still want Archer to happen*
    Yeah, I know, I am all alone on post for #TeamArcher