Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Moschino Stuff Pack Giveaway

Comments

• Options
    ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    You got: Versace
    You are unabashedly the life of the party. You are loud and potentially obnoxious at times, but you're always down for a good time. Everyone wants to be around you because you literally bring life wherever you go. Underneath your ~party~ exterior is a simple need to be loved and appreciated. Don't worry — your friends love you and your wild antics.
  • Options
    aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    Thanks for doing the giveaway!

You got: Dolce & Gabbana
    Everyone knows who you are, usually not by your own doing. You've got a swag that makes you easily recognizable, though nobody can technically classify you in just one category. Most can't understand you, but that's what makes you so 🐸🐸🐸🐸 cool. Sometimes you have a hard time focusing, usually because you're caught up in fairytales and fantasies. However, that's what makes you a dreamer and someone who everyone can appreciate.

I am definitely a dreamer
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• Options
    Moon_WillowMoon_Willow Posts: 732 Member
    Looks like I'm in team Daenerys...
    tsNVdyA.png
    Gallery ID: Truet318, check out my latest builds on the gallery.

The Road goes ever on and on And I must follow, if I can,
    Until it joins some larger way,
    Where many paths and errands meet.
  • Options
    IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    You got: Dior

You're never over-the-top, but you're always on the cutting edge of whatever you're into. You are the best of both worlds — patient for the things you want but also bold enough to chart your own course. Many try to copy you, but very few succeed.

So not me, but whatever 😂
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.
  • Options
    Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    You got: Louis Vuitton

You are the one everyone knows and understands. You're not boring, but you know what works and doesn't work for you. Your showmanship comes from simply being yourself — you're not for putting on airs or pretending to be someone you're not. Sometimes you have a tendency to fall into the background, especially amongst trendier, feistier people. However, you always come back in style, and those that truly love you will always love you.
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Options
    KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    Ah why not ^^

DAENERYS TARGARYEN
    You favor flowing, easy pieces that let people know that, if given the chance, you would give everything up to become a Medieval princess. But don't let people be fooled by your romantic and feminine dresses — you've also got an edge strong enough (get a load of those arm bands!) to inspire Alexander McQueen's next collection.
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    I got Chanel but I'm not entering the giveaway I just wanted to take the test and share the result.
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    Thank you for the giveaway :)

I got...
    DAENERYS TARGARYEN
    You favor flowing, easy pieces that let people know that, if given the chance, you would give everything up to become a Medieval princess. But don't let people be fooled by your romantic and feminine dresses — you've also got an edge strong enough (get a load of those arm bands!) to inspire Alexander McQueen's next collection.
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options
    JnyxJnyx Posts: 273 Member
    I got Daenerys as result for the first quiz. Which seems like nearly everyone else got too, lol :D
  • Options
    JennyggJennygg Posts: 1,574 Member
    I got DAENERYS TARGARYEN
    hC6F85532
  • Options
    SummerStreakSummerStreak Posts: 119 Member
    Took the second quiz and ironically got Moschino :D Oh boy

You got: Moschino
    You are everything all the time, plain and simple. You're erratic, very often forgetting to plan and think rationally. You may be a bit of a quick fuse, always ready to go off or make your case known. However, you do whatever TF you want, and you dare someone to tell you otherwise.

Thanks for the giveaway!
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    I had to do both, cause I love quizzes!

DAENERYS TARGARYEN

You got: Dolce & Gabbana
    Everyone knows who you are, usually not by your own doing. You've got a swag that makes you easily recognizable, though nobody can technically classify you in just one category. Most can't understand you, but that's what makes you so 🐸🐸🐸🐸 cool. Sometimes you have a hard time focusing, usually because you're caught up in fairytales and fantasies. However, that's what makes you a dreamer and someone who everyone can appreciate.
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    Another Daenerys result here :D Thank you for hosting this giveaway.

DAENERYS TARGARYEN
    giphy.gif
    You favor flowing, easy pieces that let people know that, if given the chance, you would give everything up to become a Medieval princess. But don't let people be fooled by your romantic and feminine dresses — you've also got an edge strong enough (get a load of those armbands!) to inspire Alexander McQueen's next collection.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    Okay, I'll bite. I am really interested in the possibility of family photos with the new career (I hope this is possible).
    Thank you for always offering the chance to win packs!

I got:
    Dolce & Gabbana

But after seeing the pic for this result - oh no, No, NO! :o
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    puderosasimspuderosasims Posts: 522 Member
    edited August 2019
    I wanted to do both quizzes, but the first one doesn't seem to be available anymore. 🤔 Anyway, here is my result from the Buzzfeed one:
    You got: Marchesa

You're flirty, confident, and sophisticated. With friends, you're definitely the head honcho and HBIC, mostly because you give off ~legacy~ vibes. You know exactly who you are, even if you're always front and center. Honestly, your appeal is drenched in mystique, and your daring and dramatic nature makes you envied by many.
    I need to be honest here, never heard of that brand. lol

Thank you so much for the chance! And good luck to everyone. 🍀
    Origin ID: puderosasims | Simblr
    English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.
    tumblr_n8pqhqmpdh1th4xn0o1_400.gif
  • Options
    AkilAkil Posts: 253 Member
    You got: Marchesa

You're flirty, confident, and sophisticated. With friends, you're definitely the head honcho and HBIC, mostly because you give off ~legacy~ vibes. You know exactly who you are, even if you're always front and center. Honestly, your appeal is drenched in mystique, and your daring and dramatic nature makes you envied by many.

I had to google them ha ha. Thank you for the opportunity!
  • Options
    Simlie20Simlie20 Posts: 59 Member
    edited August 2019
    You got: Gucci
    You are the cool, artfully hipster one in your friend group. You don't care about labels or genres — you care only about youth and self-expression. Consistently well-rounded with a vast knowledge of worldly affairs, you are the future leader of the rebellious and militant. Nobody will silence your epic glory.

Ohhhh let me get my Gucci flip flops and my mom's Gucci belt and I'm ready for FASHION WEEK BABY!
    Thank you so much for the giveaway good luck to y'all!
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    Second Quiz:

You got: Gucci

You are the cool, artfully hipster one in your friend group. You don't care about labels or genres — you care only about youth and self-expression. Consistently well-rounded with a vast knowledge of worldly affairs, you are the future leader of the rebellious and militant. Nobody will silence your epic glory.

Doubts but okay.

Anyway thanks for doing a giveaway and good luck to everybody.
  • Options
    BriLLiTBriLLiT Posts: 16 Member
    i got: Versace
    You are unabashedly the life of the party. You are loud and potentially obnoxious at times, but you're always down for a good time. Everyone wants to be around you because you literally bring life wherever you go. Underneath your ~party~ exterior is a simple need to be loved and appreciated. Don't worry — your friends love you and your wild antics.
  • Options
    doedeardoedear Posts: 303 Member
    You got: Versace
    You are unabashedly the life of the party. You are loud and potentially obnoxious at times, but you're always down for a good time. Everyone wants to be around you because you literally bring life wherever you go. Underneath your ~party~ exterior is a simple need to be loved and appreciated. Don't worry — your friends love you and your wild antics

doesn't fit but okay lol
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Gucci here.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    I got Chanel from the Buzzfeed Quiz. I have never seen myself as "bougie" but I do prefer a classy, put-together look.

Thank you for your generosity !
  • Options
    Evie0602Evie0602 Posts: 634 Member
    I got Daenerys like everyone else :D
  • Options
    RDaanRDaan Posts: 88 Member
    Thank you so much for the giveaway!

I got: Louis Vuitton
    You are the one everyone knows and understands. You're not boring, but you know what works and doesn't work for you. Your showmanship comes from simply being yourself — you're not for putting on airs or pretending to be someone you're not. Sometimes you have a tendency to fall into the background, especially amongst trendier, feistier people. However, you always come back in style, and those that truly love you will always love you.
  • Options
    LoriTSpLoriTSp Posts: 451 Member
    edited August 2019
    Hannah Horvath

The moment you heard that Hedi Slimane was bringing back grunge, chances are you couldn't contain your excitement. You love muted color palettes and alternative prints — especially when they're found on quirky vintage pieces (that you might have stumbled upon while at a flea market with your girlfriends). You might be wondering whether or not you've found your true personal style, but worry not: you're on your way to sartorial success.

I got: Chanel
    You're bougie AF and you know it. You love the finer things in life, but you're definitely willing to work for it. You are sweet, charismatic, and true to yourself. However, people know not to push your sweet demeanor too far — you are strong and won't allow anyone else to walk all over you.

Thank you so much for your generosity :)
    Post edited by LoriTSp on