Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are you excited about having a Moschino X The Sims stuff pack?

At first glance I didn't love the little taster of the Moschino X The Sims, which was the freezer bunny hoodie. But now I'm partially excited to have a Moschino X The Sims stuff pack!? I think if they achieve the general asthestic of the sims this could be a laundry day type of suprise :D Plus I'm a sucker for CAS!!

Are you excited about having a Moschino X The Sims stuff pack? 51 votes

I'm definitely excited!!!! I can't wait for this stuff pack!
15%
simgirl1010Bagoas77alanmichael1AnodyneSeaxxJosieAnglinNikkihPrink34320V2Morkovka 8 votes
Why would I be excited, the entire stuff pack is a bad idea.
31%
PlayerSinger2010SimQueenie9AnmirlamlmeadowsSimsister2004LissyK9SummerStreakLoves2draw1812SayoLoireOldeseadoggemikaGrumpyGlowfishNorthDakotaGamerFEDEXsfan11ListentoToppDoggiamoz96 16 votes
I'm not for or against it..
37%
Mariefoxprice83JesskicatloverplayerDoloresGreytadeoalonso2EnkiSchmidtHopeyStarrCupidGamingTweetyJPNekoDamien555TodilooxingyicaicnsimoleoncatRavenSpitsofasimWispyenerdfashion_000key 19 votes
I like the sound but I'm not toooo sure.
15%
KhrisstyneRavager619jooxispoltergeistanimevamp_natalieemxlyPlumbobMafiaQueen 8 votes

Comments

• MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    I'm excited unless it includes only the pixelated designs from their capsule collection.
    Not only they are ugly irl and would look totally stupid ingame - come on, if I wanted pixelated I could just switch graphics to lowest :)
    Moschino does have some interesting designs I could make use of + there's photographer career I'm interested in.
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited July 2019
    I'm not sure I fit any of the poll options entirely. If I'm being honest, I still dislike the theme since I don't like brands in my game, particularly ones that don't personally appeal to my tastes. I've never been fussed about clothing brands and I would prefer to be getting a wider variety of clothing styles. However, I am trying to keep an open mind until I actually see what the pack has to offer. I do love CAS and I just hope there are some items or swatches that aren't too wacky, don't have the Moschino logo and will suit my sims, especially my male sims as they definitely could do with more options. I am willing to be pleasantly surprised anyway. :)
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    I'm definitely curious about it, some of moschino stuff is nice and of course some of it is not to my taste and obviously way too expensive for a working class citizen 😂(me), I'm excited for the new career and I'm hoping it's more than just the capsule collection a liked the plumbob swimsuit and teddy bears but not the pixelated trousers (pants). I really just want to see what's in the pack before I buy and i cant wait until we get a trailer and a release date
  • JosieAnglinJosieAnglin Posts: 591 Member
    Absolutely! The new career sounds awesome!
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited July 2019
    Not excited about this one. It's mainly a Stuffpack about clothing. I know were getting a photography fashion career but unless I see some worthy gameplay objects my mind is made up. I would have rather we got a Pool Stuffpack as pools are still lacking.

Maybe the trailer will change my mind. I m still buying it though. It will probably go to consoles a month after pc.
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    I have everything for console, so I'll likely buy it. The new career might be worth it.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • PlumbobMafiaQueenPlumbobMafiaQueen Posts: 147 Member
    Absolutely! The new career sounds awesome!

Ooh yeah! How could I forget about the fashion photographer career :D It does sound cool! I love doing photography in my games. I love to get my sims to just take photos of cute moments and all. Plus I stan a fashion queen or king!! <3
    Morkovka wrote: »
    I'm excited unless it includes only the pixelated designs from their capsule collection.
    Not only they are ugly irl and would look totally stupid ingame - come on, if I wanted pixelated I could just switch graphics to lowest :)
    Moschino does have some interesting designs I could make use of + there's photographer career I'm interested in.

I totally agree :D Those pixelated sim suits and stuff looked more mincraft asthestic rather than sims :| Hopefully the clothing items they add are going to be fitting for the actual game!
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Nope.
  • iamoz96iamoz96 Posts: 263 Member
    I think this will be the first pack I will not purchase.
    Origin ID: iamoz96
    Enjoy my creations! :)
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited July 2019
    I have mixed feelings. But not because of the Moschino colab itself. More like I don't know ifeel like buying more half 🐸🐸🐸🐸 made stuff for this game. After IL and Strangerville I'm just not seeing the point in prolonging the lifespan of TS4. They just keep on rehashing things and not adding anything new.

mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    Not only no, but plum no! I visited their site for research, and saw that their stuff is so ugly wouldn't put even a sim into it. The bribe of adding a 'career' strikes me as deceptive marketing, a 'we know you won't buy because of the horrible content, but here's an inducement to get you to buy anyway' trick. I may have been born at night, but it wasn't last night.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    Currently working on my photography studio in preparation for the SP. Hoping we get some nice objects in addition to fun fashions.
  • Damien555Damien555 Posts: 21 Member
    I do not have enough details but stuff packs usually lack any real content to be excited for.
  • Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    edited August 2019
    OMG! OMG!! OMG!!!

I'm buying two DLC versions so I can keep one in pristine condition as a collector's item.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    I think everyone needs to give this pack a chance and wait on the trailer before you decide. It might suprise us with some good gameplay objects. I'd buy it just for photobooths if they were to return in this pack.
    I think everyone needs to give this pack a chance and wait on the trailer before you decide. It might suprise us with some good gameplay objects. I'd buy it just for photobooths if they were to return in this pack.

I agree, I'm not that sure but we need to see it before judging. I mean hopefully it's worth it!
    Not only no, but plum no! I visited their site for research, and saw that their stuff is so ugly wouldn't put even a sim into it. The bribe of adding a 'career' strikes me as deceptive marketing, a 'we know you won't buy because of the horrible content, but here's an inducement to get you to buy anyway' trick. I may have been born at night, but it wasn't last night.

Thats why I'm not too sure :/ I think some stuff is okay but most of the sims 4 X moschino is not something I like.. at all. But I'm willing to give it a go!
  • _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member

But should we really be content in paying for content that we're only going to use for the sake of one item, or one career or one outfit?
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member

I looked at their IRL items online. I can and will judge a stuff pack based on the real life stuff it is supposed to appear like. Oh, and another "part time" career that will most likely use electronic devices is not not a sell point.
  • sofasimsofasim Posts: 128 Member
    I can't get that excited especially since it's taking too long until we get any kind of news about what to expect and when to expect it. I also can't hate it because I don't know what's in it
    https://youtu.be/-5_94WYACUY the trailer is out now
    Okay trailer has been out for a while now :D And I can say I'm not against it, seeing some of the cas wasn't asss bad as I thought it would be! No pixelated designs and the build and buy was genuinely nice in a modern build a style o:) I think the career looks nice and a bit different to what we have in Sims 4 so yeah <3 I have been waiting all day so thats a wrap :smile:
    I'm excited and surprised to, maybe we will get my first pet this month when PC gets moschino. I think were going to be a month behind PC this year. Hopefully next year we will get packs and updates the same time.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    It certainly looks better than I expected.
    funny-gifs20.gif