Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Okay but can we discuss Sims Mobile!!

Β«1
Sims Mobile was a average game I enjoyed that is when it first came out pre-terrible updates!! You could get married and have children without 24hr events with about 18 parts to complete!! What happened to a ON THE GO game :( I have to rant.. the cost of furniture has become ridiculous and the room prices are even worse :| It ruins the game to the point I have it downloaded but I never bother going on it because I'm reminded of how bad it is in general.
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• TheSillyArchitectTheSillyArchitect Posts: 17 Member
    > @PlumbobMafiaQueen said:
    > Sims Mobile was a average game I enjoyed that is when it first came out pre-terrible updates!! You could get married and have children without 24hr events with about 18 parts to complete!! What happened to a ON THE GO game :( I have to rant.. the cost of furniture has become ridiculous and the room prices are even worse :| It ruins the game to the point I have it downloaded but I never bother going on it because I'm reminded of how bad it is in general.

for me its the things such as pay for this to unlock this to pay for this it's actually really annoying. but other than a few funny bugs where you're at work and then press the home button it and it bugs for me so I am at home while being at work and I can sleep so that I can restore my energy while being at work. in the sims of course.
  • PlumbobMafiaQueenPlumbobMafiaQueen Posts: 147 Member
    I agree :/ The costing of thing s in the game are very overprices. Mainly furnishings but some hairs in cas I think should be cheaper!
  • AtumnRaineMacAtumnRaineMac Posts: 6 New Member
    Extremely overpriced! I won't be spending a dime on the app until prices come down drastically!
    Extremely overpriced! I won't be spending a dime on the app until prices come down drastically!

Thank you!!! The app itself is free, we get that. But the entire in game purchases are so expensive it's ridiculous.

• Snowdrop18Snowdrop18 Posts: 36 Member
    New contest extremely stingy. Paltry prizes. Sad. Not worth the effort. 2 days of activities and I get one lamp. Crazy!
  • jvreyes29jvreyes29 Posts: 2 New Member
    I am playing the new update "Sweet Treat Showdown."
    The prizes are ok, but can be better. When you do the showdown at the Parkside, the first two rounds are good (just as long as you get 75% or over). But when it gets to the 3rd round, it stops you midway and gives you 2 options to continue. Either advance by using SimCash OR forfeit and lose everything you worked for (with consolation prize of 8 squares). I used up so many cupcakes in the third round only to have to forfeit because I had no SimCash. I hope they get rid of this option of using SimCash. SimCash shoud be used for those who choose to advance. Game creators should not choose for us.
    Hmm I've been avoiding the app, maybe I'll give this event a little look :D
  • TheamazingzazaTheamazingzaza Posts: 1 New Member
    Why does my sim keep crying πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜‚
    It could be one of the random option type of things, sometimes your sim could be sick or sad.
  • AutumnSorrow2019AutumnSorrow2019 Posts: 8 New Member
    Okay, I've got a huge rant here!
    Why is it that a week or two ago my Sims began failing so much more at risks? And the time/actions it takes to build up to risks is much longer! Failure rate has doubled or even tripled! Plus, sometimes when a Sim claims to be extremely ready to take a risk, there isn't even one available! Also, I have noticed that adding hobby items that are supposed to benefit a Sim's performance in that hobby does not seem to be helping what so ever. The time it takes to complete a certain practice doesn't seem to shorten, nor is their performance any better! All this adds way too much to the time I have to spend in the game to if I want accomplish anything! Time I really can't afford! This is all extremely frustrating! It's definitely diminishing the pleasure of playing this game! What's going on?
  • KelbelKelbel Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi just wanted to say how much I love Sims. I’ve been playing for about 3 months n it’s been nothing but fun and I appreciate the cool wintertime jazz music you guys put on at n by the cafe.. Anyways I hope you guys have some new stuff n updates coming for 2020,
  • SuezySuezy Posts: 33 Member
    Hi, anyone can give some tips how to finish baby quest ? 😁
    thank youuuuuuuu in advance 😊😊😊
  • llamasflullamasflu Posts: 221 Member
    @Suezy i apologize if this doesn't help you (i don't play the sims mobile anymore so im not really sure how hard or easy it is), but i looked up this walkthrough for you and i hope it helps!!! https://www.phantomlover1717.nl/home/baby-quest-walkthrough/
    tumblr_nvyznq2a181tiiy96o2_400.gifv
    Aww thank you ! I really appreciate your response.. I hope it works..😊
    edited December 2019
    Usually you have to get to level 11 I think it is and there is a quest. 24hours to get it all done. Personally I don't like the fact players now have to do quests for their sims to have chikdren but the sims mobile team will do what they do :/
  • llamasflullamasflu Posts: 221 Member
    Usually you have to get to level 11 I think it is and there is a quest. 24hours to get it all done. Personally I don't like the fact players now have to do quests for their sims to have chikdren but the sims mobile team will do what they do :/

i think you had to do quests in sims freeplay in order to unlock children :\
    tumblr_nvyznq2a181tiiy96o2_400.gifv
  • RumellKhan1RumellKhan1 Posts: 157 Member
    I would appreciate if Sims could able to rotate to the right.
    24 hour Sims Challenge.

1. Day 1. Create a replica of your home and you and those who live there.
    2. Day 2. Keep note of everything that your Sim does.
    3. Day 3. Do everything that your Sim has done.

A timer would be a useful tool.
  • AmySupFan_45AmySupFan_45 Posts: 1 New Member
    [quote="Theamazingzaza;c-17253909"]Why does my sim keep crying πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜‚[/quote]

Mine just started tonight? I tried to touch him with his wife to see if he will say anything but then he is just back to laughing.

BTW, I’m totally new to SIMS and Sims mobile until this week. I think it’s fun, but I wish we had a few more customizations of bodies and faces. I just can’t seem to match any that look like me.

Also, what is up with the completely nonsensical stuff they say. I was hoping they would actually be talking. It’s like watching a bad lip reading episode. It’s funny but it was so weird, I had to turn it back off.
  • CatdogmillionaireCatdogmillionaire Posts: 1 New Member
    Please don't put 'complete multiple Lama zoom tasks" as event part 22/22... I can almost imagine the coders giggling as they wrote that!!
    Eg. "Rooted in style ; Growing in the stylist career" I have honestly done my best to always have a sim on this quest completing it.
    I wake up to finish 21/22, with 6 hrs remaining I knew i could do long tasks or whatever inside that.
    But TWO Lama zoom tasks!? That are timed to be only available 12 hrs apart?! My goodness that is evil!!!!!!!!
    You should put a feature in that allows for the viewing of the future quest chapters so we can actually accept of we want to (or know if we will be able to even complete this quest)
    Don't frustrate your fans
    Thanks
  • GarBearGarBear Posts: 1 New Member
    I am starting to believe Sims Mobile actively hates male players - or at least male Sims. I have long grown accustomed to the fact that female Sims had more clothes/hairstyles/looks. I dealt with things like the hot tub event where you had to burn thru multiple female bikini bottoms AND tops just to occasionally earn one male swimsuit. But then came this year’s Pride event with a Wumples quest for two clothing items that were for female sims exclusively. What did male Sims get to celebrate Pride? Oh yeah, nothing. Then the Eco Workshop Upgrade packs that all come with female clothing in them. The only one that has male clothing ( a really incredible pair of coveralls I would love to own) costs $40. Forty Freaking dollars for one pair of digital pants? Paid to a game that has made it abundantly clear it could care less about me and my enjoyment? And now the current Sweet Treat Showdown which includes a great pair of dungarees. Maybe I could wear those instead of the $40 coveralls. NOPE! Again, female only. Do males get ANYTHING in the current Showdown? No. Of course not. Come on! Show your male players some love!
  • sketchessketches Posts: 274 Member
    GarBear wrote: Β»
    I am starting to believe Sims Mobile actively hates male players - or at least male Sims. I have long grown accustomed to the fact that female Sims had more clothes/hairstyles/looks.

Plus, the gestures for all Sims all seem very "giddy" and effeminate.
    I dealt with things like the hot tub event where you had to burn thru multiple female bikini bottoms AND tops just to occasionally earn one male swimsuit.

That's insane. I am still a low level and new to The Sims Mobile, but will cringe when this event comes around to me. I actually do play a female Sim, and the events/quests have been very generic so far β€” buy a new top, buy new bottoms, buy something from Izzy's Fashion Shop. Nothing yet about bikinis. I would have assumed it's based on the gender of Sim(s) you play, and not set in stone to be female-only.
    Paid to a game that has made it abundantly clear it could care less about me and my enjoyment? And now the current Sweet Treat Showdown which includes a great pair of dungarees. Maybe I could wear those instead of the $40 coveralls. NOPE! Again, female only. Do males get ANYTHING in the current Showdown? No. Of course not. Come on! Show your male players some love!

OK... please don't put real money into this game. They already get paid by your time spent playing it. EA isn't worth your money.

I would happily support male players and male Sims in The Sims Mobile! Let's get that boat going! #ShowMalePlayersSomeLove #LoveforMaleSims #MoreMaleFashion (OK.... I suck at hashtags. :))
    Origin ID: sketchur
    Sims 3 MyPage: https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/sketches

#FixThePersonalities
  • SuperT259SuperT259 Posts: 22 Member
    Well, I definitely think that the items are extremely overpriced, but other than, it's not a bad game. I also don't like how you have to complete a fifteen-part quest to get married or have a baby.
  • Sophie296Sophie296 Posts: 2 New Member
    Does anyone know how to make sims go from a friendly relationship to a romantic relationship??
  • BarrynofBarrynof Posts: 1 New Member
    Since when do the items in the Eco Workshop switch BEFORE the daily challenges go live? My daily challenges go live at 9:00 a.m. I needed one bolt for an item in the Eco Workshop. So, I logged on at 7:00 a.m. and found that the items in the ECO Workshop had already changed. When did that start happening? Does the ECO Workshop operate on a different schedule?
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top