Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help me with my vampires please!

I turned 3 vampire sims into humans via the bar drink and now none of them can eat human food without vomiting. I've been searching the web for help, but nothing has worked. I even turned one back, gave him the reconfiguration draught, and turned him back human. He still vomits when he eats. Please help me. I've tried the buck cheats using the sims id and everything and nothing has worked. I also have no mods and no way to download any at the moment. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    It's a bug, you need this... read the instructions, after you got rid of the weakness you can remove the mod.
    http://modthesims.info/d/629124/vampire-s-power-amp-weakness-bug-fixes.html
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    SiliClone wrote: »
    It's a bug, you need this... read the instructions, after you got rid of the weakness you can remove the mod.
    http://modthesims.info/d/629124/vampire-s-power-amp-weakness-bug-fixes.html

I'm the author of the mod and I can assure you removing my mod will make the weakness reappear again. Just let it in the mods folder until Ea officially fixed the bugs.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    It's best not to have mods, it will mess with your games.
  • MindofyMindofy Posts: 313 Member
    Is there any way to solve this without mods? Apparently, it's been an issue since at least 2017. How long does it take to fix? 😣😣
  • Bronwin2Bronwin2 Posts: 2,010 Member
    The answer to your question appears to be No. If you want to fix it use the mod. Mods can help and you can always delete the mod if you don't like it or no longer need it.
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    @Mindofy Please check out this thread from the Answers HQ. Log in and select the "Me Too" button. You can add in any extra comment if needed. :)

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-V-Former-vampire-still-has-Vampire-behavior/m-p/7168969#M75532
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    There is a workaround posted by hosni2004 in the link provided by Hestia. but it involved a lot of work, idk if that really fixed the vampire, but since people are so paranoid with mods they can try with that.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • affleck11affleck11 Posts: 33 Member
    yeah, ive always had this problem and could never find a solution to it. it would go away after a while, but if i loaded my game back up it would start again and i would have to force my sim to eat food in pain, one solution is just to eat inventory items, like fruits and vegetables. for some reason you can eat those without any negative effects.
  • MindofyMindofy Posts: 313 Member
    edited August 2019
    I might have figured something out. If I travel somewhere with the sim and then travel back to the home lot, they can eat regular food no problem.
    Post edited by Mindofy on