Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Freelancer on console?

2...Next

Comments

• adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    What I like in the recent PC/MAC patch is the gender preference for flirting which will be great when it comes to consoles. If you have a female Sim who has numerous girlfriends, it's clear what her preference is so it'll be doubtful she'd be flirting with men. I have a Sim, Brenda Dismond, and she has roughly a whopping 30 girlfriends. She takes their photos and lines her walls with their portraits.
    2quwd7.gif

• ddd994ddd994 Posts: 418 Member
    The bug with the plates is already on console!! I was experiencing it today, pretty sure there hasn’t been an update for a while?
  • NoirStasisNoirStasis Posts: 243 Member
    [quote="ddd994;c-17128357"]The bug with the plates is already on console!! I was experiencing it today, pretty sure there hasn’t been an update for a while? [/quote]

I had the plate issue as well after the last patch
    on April 30th. Im pretty sure theyre trying very hard to move over the stuff from pc/mac to console and also fix the current and future bugs and glitches that might arise with the new content. That is why they probably need a little more time to release the expansion pack with console.I'm glad to finally hear from Mai that we are getting the updates but they cant confirm a date; I respect that.
  • PlumbobMafiaQueenPlumbobMafiaQueen Posts: 147 Member
    16th July is the date for Island living coming out on console!! :) Also on Maxis Monthly I'm pretty sure that may be the date we get console updates for pride items, freelancer and the random trait button!!
    Nikkih wrote: »
    It will , they will add the freelance in one big update with the pride month stuff , we will get it b4 the 16th of July as that's the date island living is coming @PifflePrincess [/quote
    And I was correct, didn't see this comment oopsie
  • vyvexthornevyvexthorne Posts: 66 Member
    I'm so glad we finally got this. I had made a sim in preperation for the freelancer career and can now finally use her. It'd been so long I totally forgot what neighborhood I had moved her into.
    I've create a freelance programmer, he's a sim with the good trait but I've just realised he did a hacking gig :D Guess i should fully read the description..
    I've create a freelance programmer, he's a sim with the good trait but I've just realised he did a hacking gig :D Guess i should fully read the description..

I need to start the freelancer with my Legacy Sim but she got a job offer to be a Style Influncer at level 5. ( Culture Columnist) I couldnt refuse she is at lvl 8 right now; she is able to call her boss and ask for a raise with her Charisma.
    Thats so cool! I've had a sim at level 8 of the stylist career and she started from level one :D It was hard work. I never realised you could use charisma to do that, I'll try that soon :)
    edited July 2019
    Thats so cool! I've had a sim at level 8 of the stylist career and she started from level one :D It was hard work. I never realised you could use charisma to do that, I'll try that soon :)

Her Charisma is at lvl 10 that's when that interaction on the phone is unlocked. If it succeeds you'll get a little bit of money and get close to being promoted.
    Thanks for that! Level 10 it is then :D
  • _000key_000key Posts: 168 Member
    Do we have the freelancer careers and immaculate shelf on consoles and the new clothing and hair.🤔🤔🤔has that update been released. I know there was one at the end of July but I don't know what it included.