The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Show me your favorite female sim

HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
Since there is already one for the boys, i'll start up one for the lady sims. Show off your favorite female sim! :smile:
Can be premade or custom (prefer custom, let us see your creative style).

Going by her maiden name: Jasmine Esma Calipsa.
rNYq3ql.png

Jasmine is a foreign girl of old persian origin through her family. Jasmine is naturally happy, sensitive, kind and has a mind for creating books. Jasmine is always out wearing a yellow dress and yellow heels along with her raven black wavy hairstyle, in her mind she projects confidence and lots of appeal to a potential mate and the yellow dress mirrors her personality; as something warm and happy and doesn't mind being a bit of a show-off.

Comments

• MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    edited July 2019
    These three are my faves: Effie May, Hella and Evie (Delgato).
    3O5aQlA.jpg
  • QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    Great idea! I guess it would have to be Fidelia Meryweather right now. What started off as just trying to give her a little bit of her own personality turned into making her a really interesting person. I'll probably be writing her story eventually in my 1800s thread on the story boards, but for now, I'm just having fun playing her. I also really like the name I found for her. I like that it fits with the time period and that's it's kind of weird (although it wasn't at the time).
    a6bbbfe142e68ae2ef7497807b88e750c0f779b4.png
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • MidagereMidagere Posts: 67 Member
    It was hard to pick the most favourite! These girls were my favourites back then when I played the save with them:
    M5KSElcm.pngpxZsyYSm.png4RV5l6Wm.png
    Conradine, a vampire who also happens to be my profile picture, then Emma, an alien (who was born after her dad was abducted), and Katharina. I used to play with them a lot.
    giphy.gif
    After all, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named did great things. Terrible, yes. But great.
    @Morkovka They look great! The middle one (Hella?) especially looks very realistic.
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    This is fun, I love threades like this one!
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    @Morkovka They look great! The middle one (Hella?) especially looks very realistic.
    Thank you! o:)
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    I have too many female sims that I love.
    But here are my current favourites from my current rotational save.
    n69ybl.jpg
    Lena Albuquerque is a musician with a bold sense of fashion.
    Aroha Tuwhare used to live in Newcrest with her sisters and now lives in Sulani (it felt perfect for her). She is one of the sweetest sims I have ever played.
    Cat Bera is a famous mystery writer. She leads a bookclub and is an inspiration for younger sim writers.
    Rose Petal is the proud owner of a flower shop, she makes beautiful arrangements and loves gardening.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Nina Marrero – an Elder, she lives with her Adult son and Teen grandson. She's in the Culinary career to make a living out of her well-developed home cooking skills. Traits are Foodie, Neat and Mean. She's no beauty queen, but she's been an awful lot of fun to play. Here we see her starting her morning with a bar drink, like one does.

VfXA771.png
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    I have too many...
    0TomvPq.jpg
    AZOPDZo.jpg
    iqfmGqX.jpg
    ND9GDX9.jpg
    TAAUNGe.jpg
    WrtIFJe.jpg
    and premades makeovers under spoiler:
    k0zZfJU.jpg
    vPwS3KU.jpg
    TLB1ZCI.jpg
    RdkAsth.jpg
  • PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    hSvIXXg.png

I couldn't pick one, so I tried to narrow it down to three lol.

1. Palila Mahana - She's my current Sim for my Island Living gameplay.
    • Aspiration - Beach Life
    • Traits - Child of the Island, Loves Outdoors and Outgoing
    • Career - Conservationist

2. Violet Adler - She's my Sim for my Get Famous gameplay.
    • Aspiration - Master Actress
    • Traits - Creative, Neat and Self-Absorbed
    • Career - Actress

3. Alexia Rush - She's my Sim for my StrangerVille gameplay.
    • Aspiration - StrangerVille Mystery
    • Traits - Athletic, Slob and Paranoid
    • Career - Military
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
    @SiliClone Your sims are amazingly beautiful!
    @SiliClone Your sims are amazingly beautiful!

Thanks.
  • ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    I wouldn't say this Sim is my favorite, but I do like her a lot.
    zQ2z9K3.png
    He/Him
  • HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    SiliClone wrote: »
    I have too many...
    0TomvPq.jpg
    AZOPDZo.jpg
    iqfmGqX.jpg
    ND9GDX9.jpg
    TAAUNGe.jpg
    WrtIFJe.jpg
    k0zZfJU.jpg
    vPwS3KU.jpg
    TLB1ZCI.jpg
    RdkAsth.jpg

do you use any specific mod to get them like that, or is it from TS3? whatever the case, they look amazing.
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    The prettiest female sim I've ever made - my girl, Clarissa
    H3FjLNZ.png
    hFq2mv8.png
    k5M1bql.png

but my all time favourite female sim has to be Morgan Fyres (actually she's just my favourite sim in general - I even play a male version of her (see current avatar) and a TS3 version)
    Morgan has had major roles and appearances in all of my saves to date, and has been a vampire and a mermaid
    zufdh0S.png
    dUUG7JY.png
    EK80DPd.png
    ENvLER1.png
    EE4fYNN.jpg
    hxOIUKo.jpg

yes I'm obsessed with her
    edited July 2019
    Hoverael wrote: »
    SiliClone wrote: »
    I have too many...
    0TomvPq.jpg
    AZOPDZo.jpg
    iqfmGqX.jpg
    ND9GDX9.jpg
    TAAUNGe.jpg
    WrtIFJe.jpg
    k0zZfJU.jpg
    vPwS3KU.jpg
    TLB1ZCI.jpg
    RdkAsth.jpg

do you use any specific mod to get them like that, or is it from TS3? whatever the case, they look amazing.

The pictures are edited, I had them posted on my Tumblr... I just edited the tone curve though.
    You can take pictures like this in game by using the Get Famous scenes lights... They are the best lights to take screenshots.
  • catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    Her name is Monet Benoit, she married Don. BDgFTzn.png
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    edited July 2019
    This is Cadence, a born-in-game Sim, granddaughter of Penny Pizzazz, and now married to my Sim - this is them on honeymoon; I love the come hither look she's giving him <3
    ABY61zM.png

And this is Polly. I created her to play the Murkland Challenge. She's long gone now, but I always put her in all of my saves to see what MCCC does with her.
    7setrS9.png
  • DillynJamesDillynJames Posts: 551 Member
    ooBp1Ys.jpg
    Here's one of my favorites, Jessica Colby. She's the former wife of one of my main sims. She sticks around and causes trouble. I love her.
    modthesims.info/member.php?u=8889989 320k downloads on ModTheSims; CarlDillynson
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Miss Maya Carter

YdzCQ68.png
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I wouldn't say this Sim is my favorite, but I do like her a lot.
    zQ2z9K3.png

Oh, she's cool! So realistic. :)
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    edited July 2019
    Good question! I'm biased but I need to choose my simself for this one:

is8i8baasxrs.png

I created her as soon as I started playing The Sims 4, and I re-use her over and over again. Soooo many copies of her in many of my different saves! In one of my saves she is very skilled as I decided I wanted her to perfect all skills and careers and finish all aspirations. Didn't play with that save long enough to perfect all though. Have I ever mentioned I'm very bad at finishing challenges? :sweat_smile:

PS. Moving this thread to the Sims Modeling section.
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    Midagere wrote: »
    Conradine, a vampire who also happens to be my profile picture.

Wow, she's a real beauty! <3 Is she on the gallery? :)

I'm in love with my joung Vampiress:

18.01.19_17-46-40m0ktr.png

26.05.19_17-42-02jhjgr.png

25.11.18_18-00-08y2did.png

25.11.18_17-59-30j0eq0.png

12.12.18_23-40-17rkfx7.png

Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,842 Member
    2jtd9vZ.png
    Celia is one of my more recent favorites as I've had a ton, she's supposed to be a sickly girl, her sister hates her for this as she believes that it's her fault their parents were rushing to get her to the hospital on the night they died in a car crash. Of course blaming her for their deaths, ever the optimist she tries her best to go on and simply be the better person I made her squeamish so she gets like this sometimes..fitting her sickly background.

Now my other two I can't even remember their exact names as they are that old lol but I have adored them a long time.
    FyTLvHM.png
    we'll call her Miranda...the elderly woman, she raised I believe 5 of her seven children with her husband's collectibles and her stolen goods, she was gen 1 of an old bad decisions legacy, and they rebuilt a broken shack and made it into a home while filling the land with babies. They were also my most corrupted family for some reason every continuing generation needed a save as or just a new save entirely through the gallery...but yeah..
    awCOa3N.png
    And we'll call her Ari, she was meant to be a rag to riches sim but not as expected she was supposed to prove she could live on her own without her late fathers wealth (evil stepmom.) instead she became a maid to the munch family and ended up in love with Wolfgang after 3 homes the last being the original home left to him from his own father he built her, her own restaurant and they raised three kids my artsy and athletic power couple.

they have dug their way into my brain so I couldnt pick just one...arent I the worst? lol
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Oh nice to see a sister thread to the male one. :) Mad love for my male sims and always love my female sims. Here's some of my favorite made sims and premades.
    z4bPWMA.png
    ZqpNJnw.png
    91vfNrX.png
    AM4Dijh.png
    gnGlrkX.png?1
    FUPbHxL.png?1
    5vJrxmT.png