Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What kind of lots and households are you hoping the devs will put in our library via patch

Just curious 😂 I would want more restaurants, I've been nosing in the gallery from my mobile I've noticed someone made a McDonald's that doesn't acquire any cc for example, retail shops, shopping centre (mall),
If we have a October patch it would be cool if they added some creepy households and lots, a haunted hotel or something 😂 what would you like the devs to add to the library? While we wait for the gallery? :-)

Comments

• NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited July 2019
    Its was hard to find something that goes with the world, I managed to find 2 beach houses. One of them were the tiki house build i placed it in the biggest lot, how it was placed the loungers were sitting on the shallow end of the water. Looks creative so I left it there 😂 @catloverplayer
  • Damien555Damien555 Posts: 21 Member
    I am hoping you can filter the content easy as to which packs you own.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Nikkih wrote: »
    Its was hard to find something that goes with the world, I managed to find 2 beach houses. One of them were the tiki house build i placed it in the biggest lot, how it was placed the loungers were sitting on the shallow end of the water. Looks creative so I left it there 😂 @catloverplayer

I looked today in my library on the PS4 Pro and I didn't see any tiki houses in my library. Could you take a picture of them in game?
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Households I'd like to see are The Burb's added.
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    I dont know how to load up pictures on here 😂 but I will help you find it , filter lot size 40x30, its called Tiki Retreat, if you havent made any lots in your library that's 40x30 its in the third row down, hopefully this helps @catloverplayer
  • PlumbobGrandmaPlumbobGrandma Posts: 438 Member
    Honestly, I want more base game lots with actually good starter homes as the current ones are a bit lacking. Maybe more bars and lounges or gyms...just more base game stuff!

❀ нєℓℓσ ι'м ρℓυмвσвgяαη∂мα! ❀
  • ddd994ddd994 Posts: 418 Member
    Lol am I the only one who deletes the lots they add in patches? I find my game always slows down after a patch at least.. I usually keep 1 or 2 “just in case” but I never use them lol..

Especially since it came out the moveobjects cheat creates routing issues for the sims in game, and most of these houses are built with an excessive use of the cheat. I prefer to build my own lots for sure, and use moveobjects sparingly (Still need it for landscaping mostly).

I guess I cater everything towards smooth gameplay as there are so many issues and bugs anyway lol
  • _000key_000key Posts: 168 Member
    The entire library if it was done in the sims 3 console I would love to have the entire library in the sims 4 console.
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    none tbh, I do not care for those forced upon gallery creations be it lots or households, I wish they would make that optional.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    I'd like to have more Maxis made lots and households, not just random people's creations. We need more vampire families too.