Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Need a smile? ❤️🐶 Come look at simmer pets and post your own 😸❤️

2...Next

Comments

• mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    my #1 Son Liam

Christmas 2017 (we actually had a white Christmas!)

25423305768_2a84468ecc.jpg

10th birthday May 2018

28111978738_9b78f34a38.jpg
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    @mintycupcake haha awe so adorable! Those flowers are quite the touch :love:
  • whimreaperwhimreaper Posts: 361 Member
    [img][/img]A7F15X3.jpg

This is my little Christmas Bean <3
    I miss her so much (she has to live with my dad for now) :(
  • SimmerMarsSimmerMars Posts: 242 Member
    This is officially my favorite thread. I’ve been smiling from ear to ear looking at all of your adorable pets and reading about them. I love animals so much. I’m definitely the type to pet anyones dog if their owner doesn’t mind. Lol
    Origin ID: Bosslady216
    Awe @whimreaper she's beautiful! Thanks for sharing :blush:
    I'm so glad you're enjoying the thread, @SimmerMars :heart: I love it too!! Seeing everyone's furry loved ones always brightens my day!! Thank you to those who have shared so far! I can't wait to see more!! 😁
  • PrincessAmyPrincessAmy Posts: 225 Member
    @simmer_jay
    Yep he is all black! I adopted him from a woman who didn't want him anymore, she said it was because of going to University but only a few weeks later she got a new cat. It took a long time for him to get used to us, it has been 8 years now that he is with us! He is 9 :smile:
    Awe, what a story @PrincessAmy :heart:
    I absolutely love that you have given that little guy a loving home! Can I ask how you came into contact with this woman? Was it through an adoption agency? Or just, randomly?
  • PrincessAmyPrincessAmy Posts: 225 Member
    @simmer_jay We wanted an animal and we couldn't keep a dog.. so we decided to look for a cat! We found a post about him on Gumtree, it was a month old so we thought he was taken but nope he wasn't. Nobody wanted him before, we came to look at him and the woman already packed him up for us to take. She really didn't want him, she also would spray him with water if he did something bad..
    @PrincessAmy Oh dear.. well I'm glad your little one is in a safe, happy, and warm home :blush::heart:
  • simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    I have three cats - the first two are mine, the third is my housemates cat.

This is Phoenix - We only moved into a house just over a year ago as my cats were originally indoor cats. But now they play outside. She kills lots of wildlife :( from squirrels, mice, pigeons etc.

6KcmrD9.jpg

This is Memphis. She is my shadow :)

zr1jCUQ.jpg

And this is Willow, the oldest of the three.

ZeykYVT.jpg
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

edited August 2019
    Awe they’re absolutely beautiful @simlish1 😄
    Cats truly are great hunters. It’s sad but in reality it’s life! I remember one of my kitties brought a bird to us, thinking we were excited she got a kill. But to her confusion and bewilderment, we all screamed in horror! 😆

Anyways, thanks so much for sharing :heart:
  • simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    @simmer_jay - the latest kill was a pigeon. My garden was full of feathers and I called her and she was covered in it's blood. For the life of me I couldn't find where the bird was. Wasn't until the next day, I noticed it under the stairs in the kitchen (it's quite dark under there and not really a place I look lol.
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

Oh boy - @simlish1 I hope you got her checked out for various bird diseases! Pigeons are not the cleanest.
    Here's a wet snoot to brighten your day!

93721910_10101977421768620_1030159248954228736_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=h4eOymouGwcAX8Kd-WQ&_nc_ht=scontent.fykz1-1.fna&oh=35f962bd87b0383b77ac15a986ee5b7b&oe=5ED0ACCB
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    This is the best kinda thread!

Here's my fluffball Bella (no relation to the Goths ;)) stealing my chair.

image0.jpg
    Awe!! @darrenfroggy what an absolute sweetheart!!! :heart:
    I bumped this thread because I certainly feel it's the kind of thread I need right now, personally.. :smile: