Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If you like creepy videos - check out this Youtube Channel!

simskeletonsimskeleton Posts: 605 Member
Jasko is a genuine guy, super kind to his subscribers, and he makes great videos for paranormal stuff, mystery boxes, etc. If you like his content, please support him by subscribing to his youtube.

Jaskinho's Youtube Channel

Comments

• Hatchet_Face_PrideHatchet_Face_Pride Posts: 2,096 Member
    Can we suggest spoopy things on Youtube? If not, feel free to excise my comment:

I suggest Cayleigh Elise. She left YT for her own mental health but she's genuinely a nice, empathetic girl; she did the world of missing/murdered people some good by drawing attention to the cases she could, and her spoopy videos were superior:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ9YdClgOz-5qEvkc1s3j6Q

Also Rob Gavagan(formerly Rob D-Y-K-E, spelled to prevent getting plummed) has a flair for spoopy things:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheRobDyke/videos
    rjsWAWi.jpg?1
  • simskeletonsimskeleton Posts: 605 Member
    edited July 2019
    Thanks for the suggestions! I will check them out. Do you mean spooky, not spoopy? lol

Edit: googled spoopy, I had no idea that was a word haha
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,428 Member
    There is a YouTube channel called TheRecordingsYT that was run by BlameTruth which was a series of ARG videos about a mysterious cult stalking him. While I'm not going to link the channel, but the videos are rather chillingly effective as found-footage horror. Unfortunately the channel hasn't uploaded anything in six years.
    I suggest Cayleigh Elise. She left YT for her own mental health but she's genuinely a nice, empathetic girl; she did the world of missing/murdered people some good by drawing attention to the cases she could, and her spoopy videos were superior

I noticed she actually uploaded a video a week ago. Sounds like she may be back.
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,428 Member
    edited July 2019
    Thanks for sharing, MMX!
    That's not all. It's an indirect follow up story to the 'scary Pokémon Blue story' ARG also by BlameTruth.
    I suggest Cayleigh Elise. She left YT for her own mental health but she's genuinely a nice, empathetic girl; she did the world of missing/murdered people some good by drawing attention to the cases she could, and her spoopy videos were superior

I noticed she actually uploaded a video a week ago. Sounds like she may be back.

She's definitely not back, just still in the process of wrapping things up in some regards.
    rjsWAWi.jpg?1
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Oh, I watched Cayleigh a couple years ago and liked her content. Hope she's well, but I'll go check out the ones I've missed. I'd lost her channel name.

thank you!
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    Oh, I watched Cayleigh a couple years ago and liked her content. Hope she's well, but I'll go check out the ones I've missed. I'd lost her channel name.

thank you!

Happy Spooping! She will be missed. :)
    rjsWAWi.jpg?1