Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member

Blake's parents took him to the pet shop to pick up his Hamster. Blake decided to name him Binkie. Blake wants to introduce you to Binkie and his family.

My dad and mom are the best. This is my pet hamster, Binkie.
    wqye5z.jpg

I really enjoy taking Binkie out to play with him.
    f4e2xt.jpg

This is my little brother, Danny, and my little sister, Bella. They want my parents to get them a puppy. I secretly have my heart set on a puppy too.
    2zrl4l0.jpg

This is my dad, Brody, and my mom, Angel. We're having a beach party today with my grandparents, cousins, some of my friends and other relatives. I'm so excited. Oh, my mom's calling me so got to go for now--bye.
    14262yr.jpg
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    You guys I swear to god I have no mods in my game. :D:D This NPC was beach combing near the lounging area and this guy was sitting on one of them it looks so funny :D:D

AXGjEKr.png

0XFzVhT.png
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited July 2019
    Just Caleb and Lilith Vatore enjoying some facial treatments. :D
    qBHCZ0w.png
  • Options
    PrincessAmyPrincessAmy Posts: 225 Member
    edited July 2019
    cLIeym6.jpg
    I recently switched to the PC version and I am still trying to deal with how beautiful the flowers, water and palm trees look on ultra graphics...
  • Options
    PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    They got engaged at one of the islands festivals :blush:

yQp9t8u.png
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    This is Einstein, who I've had since a puppy. He's getting old and grey now...

07-20-19_4-21-23%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    bblC5sv.jpg
    I actually modified it to post on my private Tumblr, but I love this pic because it's so natural.
  • Options
    DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    edited July 2019
    XGYZ1n3.png
    And he just keeps on wondering why everyone at school makes fun of him and why the stunning Paragon girls, which are thé most popular girls at school and run the most popular club in town, keep avoiding him and reject his attempts to romance them… geez i wonder why...

just another classic random townie -.- complete with the standard horrible outfit and ofcourse he is a slob... and ofcourse the game vigorously tries to force this guy into my sims lives…. when will they actually code the game to generate normal looking sims instead of these weirdos???
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    My sim just found out his wife is going to have a baby.Now I could be wrong but I think he is happy about it. ;)

MRVPXSH.png?1
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    XGYZ1n3.png
    And he just keeps on wondering why everyone at school makes fun of him and why the stunning Paragon girls, which are thé most popular girls at school and run the most popular club in town, keep avoiding him and reject his attempts to romance them… geez i wonder why...

just another classic random townie -.- complete with the standard horrible outfit and ofcourse he is a slob... and ofcourse the game vigorously tries to force this guy into my sims lives…. when will they actually code the game to generate normal looking sims instead of these weirdos???

What infuriate me the most I how happy they always look, like they know and enjoy the fact that they're ruining the game.
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,719 Member
    edited July 2019
    Aaand this happened when I took Venessa and Dustin to the beach...

FTDwKRi.png
  • Options
    WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 845 Member
    edited July 2019
    Rosemary being hugged by her mom Lilith after being scared by the monster under the bed

yVlbSKy.jpg

Rosemary's brother Aaron playing in the wardrobe. I'd never noticed the animations for this before, they are awesome and hilarious!

jjQuE4d.jpg

And finally, one of my sims from another save, Lottie, about to ralph in a pile of leaves

1NLxEvK.jpg
    Post edited by WaytoomanyUIDs on
    Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs
  • Options
    Llandros2012Llandros2012 Posts: 620 Member

Nathan walking the red carpet right before the award ceremony....
    g2CT3Mm.png

Surprisingly, his name is called first for his 4th Starlight Accolade for Best Acting.
    MApvmNd.png

In a shocking turn of events, his name was called again for the last award of the evening, also in Acting.
    khmTl3j.png

After a quick beard change once he got home for his upcoming role, he finally got to place his 4th and 5th award on the mantle.
    hw8d4ir.png

• Options
    DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    edited July 2019
    SiliClone wrote: »
    What infuriate me the most I how happy they always look, like they know and enjoy the fact that they're ruining the game.

everything about them infuriates me atm. their ever increasing spawn rate (i mean..visit one public lot and your townie bin will be flooded with them, it's even worse now with IL) how dominantly present they are, thier whacky names and outfits and how incredibly pushy they are, Always butting into my sim's conversations and Always trying to force themselves onto my friend list and then absolutely bombard me with those extremely annoying calls every single day… and what i hate most is the habit of the game to have the ugliest fat pears rush flirty greetings onto my females. i literally have to use the resetsim command to stop that from happening or i also will receive tons of date requests >.< like my YA female cares about a date with a fat ugly, and i mean disgusting ugly! elder!! and by fat i mean huge behind but scrawny shoulders: the classic disgusting pearshaped elder males gaaahhh i hate them so much and the game Always spawns a bunch of them >.<

that toad in my screen is vigorously stalking and harassing Evie Delgato atm -.- she is growing increasingly annoyed by it (in my story at least...if i rely on the game it will force all my females into romances with those random trashbags …. resetsim is my best friend atm because they just don't know when to quit -.- i really am looking into mods atm to stop the randoms from being so dominantly present because it is really a nightmare atm....

Post edited by DanmanNefarius on
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Alexander reads a toddler book to his son (and gen 2 heir), Darian, while hubby Alf catches much needed Zs.

OzFSitv.png
  • Options
    TistouTistou Posts: 72 Member
    15xvktl.jpg

Well, there's actually two selfies taken after that, but I cheated and didn't upload them. I started this household yesterday (yes, one of them is a friend and Maxis creation), I'm trying out some stuff that are new to me (amongst other things - the goblins in the apartment, and having "city goals" (don't know what it's called in the English version but my sims wants to meet sims from different blocks and eat food from food stands) ). Noting fancy going on here really.

First post with an image for me! Wow, that took a long time to achieve.
  • Options
    DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

Decided to take a break on my legacy and created a new Sim using the CAS story mode. Her name is Juanita Velazquez. She lives at Del Sol Valley, wants to be a Beauty Guru, and is in a relationship with Cliff, Joaquin Le Chien and Sergio Romeo's son.
    dbEIpEO.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    My last screenshot is just a quickie overhead night time view of my Conservationist's little island home, nothing special. It's a WIP and I was trying to get a feel for the lot layout. I don't know what you'd call the style, perhaps Island Modern? Sort've... Her fav colors are red, black, creme and white. I don't know what else to do with it other than maybe adding another story to give her an open loft bedroom or something. Maybe a hot tub? lol

yCEFgXe.png

She's at the top of her career now and has gobs of simoleons to spend. I guess I could move her to the ritzy area...hmm... But, but I love that little island, it's so cute and such a beautiful area with the waterfall and volcano. *shrugs* Guess I need to mull it over awhile. She's in no hurry. I still need to find her a love interest. Only problem is, her BFF, the one guy she's interested in is Makoa Kealoha and he's married. Why do all my Sims fall for him? And why does his twin brother Takoa that I made and placed on a lot in Ohan'ali never show up anywhere?

I think I need to pay the elusive twin a friendly visit eh? Maybe bring some Kava and see what happens. ehehe ;)

Happy Simming! <3
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    My last screenshot is just a quickie overhead night time view of my Conservationist's little island home, nothing special. It's a WIP and I was trying to get a feel for the lot layout. I don't know what you'd call the style, perhaps Island Modern? Sort've... Her fav colors are red, black, creme and white. I don't know what else to do with it other than maybe adding another story to give her an open loft bedroom or something. Maybe a hot tub? lol

yCEFgXe.png

She's at the top of her career now and has gobs of simoleons to spend. I guess I could move her to the ritzy area...hmm... But, but I love that little island, it's so cute and such a beautiful area with the waterfall and volcano. *shrugs* Guess I need to mull it over awhile. She's in no hurry. I still need to find her a love interest. Only problem is, her BFF, the one guy she's interested in is Makoa Kealoha and he's married. Why do all my Sims fall for him? And why does his twin brother Takoa that I made and placed on a lot in Ohan'ali never show up anywhere?

I think I need to pay the elusive twin a friendly visit eh? Maybe bring some Kava and see what happens. ehehe ;)

Happy Simming! <3

I love your Island home.
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    the brothers just took a selfie
    tRiRsRm.png
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    Lilith mocking Father Winter behind his back. :D

zNAXkg9.png
  • Options
    TheLastStarTheLastStar Posts: 164 Member
    > @So_Money said:
    > Lilith mocking Father Winter behind his back. :D

I don't know why I find the concept of mocking father winter so funny, but I do xD
  • Options
    dorcsyfuldorcsyful Posts: 851 Member
    I find her face so funny like "why do I have to help her potty all the time"
    FoBMz8m.png
  • Options
    Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    I0KX3oU.png

Its a beautiful morning in Strangerville. Why not eat fruit salad and enjoy the view?
  • Options
    SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    One of the toddlers in my main save decided to make friends with Patchy now that her Dad finally got him to come around the house ;)

clzcxvy.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top