Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I Don't Know Why This Made Me Laugh....But...

I was looking around the city as my simself was making breakfast and I noticed the tables were out, well one was to go buy stuff. I saw some snowglobes as I love LOVE collecting them

But then something caught my eye on the table

tumblr_ptosbuAtZW1wa0812o1_1280.jpg

Thats right

That's a hot dog on a stick

For sale

Amongst the snow globes xD

I don't know why but it made me laugh so hard it was just hilarious to me and I just wanted to share it with you all!
8c1695baf85e527a0357f825b6539ff2cd9de1a7.gif Where Have All The Cowboys Gone?

Comments

• NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    That's a peculiar object next to snow globes 😂 I wonder what's more expensive lol this made my night haha thank you
  • RevolverOcelotsRevolverOcelots Posts: 438 Member
    Nikkih wrote: »
    That's a peculiar object next to snow globes 😂 I wonder what's more expensive lol this made my night haha thank you

haha im glad it did also that stick was like 160 dollars xD I was like ???????????????? XD
  • StarstruckSimmerStarstruckSimmer Posts: 356 Member
    Oh my god, that's hilarious XD
    b664aa5fd45b450309991d52cad05b285b11ca07.png
    old simmer whos just now getting back into it
    Expensive sausage on a stick 😂😂 I knew it lol
    Expensive sausage on a stick 😂😂 I knew it lol

the best is if you have seasons you can gift it to someone i had my sim give it to her boyfriend as a romantic gift and I think he is going to treasure it forever XD
    Sims are no very bright 😂 they will like a sausage on a stick for a gift but not a laptop haha
    Sims are no very bright 😂 they will like a sausage on a stick for a gift but not a laptop haha

it was what she could afford xD hes like a sausage on a stick well i love you xD im like we get gifts on a budget here XD
  • sueplayssimssueplayssims Posts: 126 Member
    Hahaha! Buy it and treasure it forever!
    The perfect gift for holidays and birthdays
    Know what I would want in the gifts choices a box of chocolates, that would be good on sims love day, I suppose there could be worse things, my sim got gifted poo before 😂😂 a sausage on a stick sounds good lol
    Hahaha! Buy it and treasure it forever!
    The perfect gift for holidays and birthdays

Honestly its like now he wont go hungry he's got sausage on a stick the perfect gift xD
    Know what I would want in the gifts choices a box of chocolates, that would be good on sims love day, I suppose there could be worse things, my sim got gifted poo before 😂😂 a sausage on a stick sounds good lol

Oh a box of chocolates would be perfect! I hope they add that at some point it would be great for love day, I agree! Poo???? Oh dear. I know Santa gave my simselves husband poo for christmas and he was beat up santa for it XD If only he gave him sausage on a stick, he wouldn't have caught those hands

Add the detail of a heart shaped box, I've got an idea this would work well with get to work the retail side, sims could make chocolate bars , eggs (easter eggs) everything to do with chocolate and sweets (candy) rock candy, gumballs etc, it could be a new skill, wooden displays, we can make a sweet shop and if we want we can also add sausage on the stick to the display why not 😂
    Add the detail of a heart shaped box, I've got an idea this would work well with get to work the retail side, sims could make chocolate bars , eggs (easter eggs) everything to do with chocolate and sweets (candy) rock candy, gumballs etc, it could be a new skill, wooden displays, we can make a sweet shop and if we want we can also add sausage on the stick to the display why not 😂

That would be perfect just make a little candy shop like that! That would be so jarring you see all these sweets and then in the corner sausage on the stick and you know i bet of all the sweets, somehow that would be top seller xD
  • Damien555Damien555 Posts: 21 Member
    Good eye, I missed it until I read it.
    Knowing the sims the sausage on a stick would be more expensive than chocolate and that 😂, that's maybe a funny glitch from outdoor retreat lol