Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Need Friends for Simport? Come Here!

Comments

• zoebluedeezoebluedee Posts: 1 New Member
    I still play Sims 3. I don’t even own 4 yet because there’s so much I still haven’t done in 3.
  • megaluci00megaluci00 Posts: 32 Member
    I'm also still playing TS3; I recently managed to complete my collection and now I own every EP except from the last one which I'm not interested in. Therefore, I feel like I fulfilled a childhood dream and I'm enjoying my game like never before :D
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    edited June 2019
    I still play as well and am looking for those who do showtime and passport.

my username on the sims page is: Springfairy556
    Post edited by GraceyManor on
  • EcaEca Posts: 155 Member
    I'm Ecaelr, feel free to add me!
    giphy.gif
    Crystal Cover from Tumblr
  • ceyricceyric Posts: 1,584 Member
    They may still play, but don't play online.I play Sims 3 daily, but I never login.It slows my game down too much.I'm sure I have boat loads of gifts waiting.

Remember the old Sims 3 forums and profiles on thesims3.com? Those were the days <3
    keep on keepin' on
  • Aryn22Aryn22 Posts: 5 New Member
    I still play .. add me and I'll kindly accept
  • EarcatEarcat Posts: 461 Member
    I don't play online, but I play Sims3.
  • Desoluted1Desoluted1 Posts: 4 New Member
    For anyone who is still online active, I am looking to refill my friends list for gifting. Even if you aren't active on, I still get points for sending daily so that's worth it enoough. I just removed last night all the excessive inactive players but want to find fun new people. Also, I hope to start hosting sometimes. Streaming will come soon as well.
  • onthefenceonthefence Posts: 29 Member
    I still play the Sims 3 and still prefer it to 4. Recently I started having problems with 3 so completely uninstalled it then reinstalled but still having problems. Island Paradise is so sticky and laggy and when I travel to Into the future Emit just says that he can't give me a new task till I have finished my current one when it is the first time there! So frustrating...
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    onthefence wrote: »
    I still play the Sims 3 and still prefer it to 4. Recently I started having problems with 3 so completely uninstalled it then reinstalled but still having problems. Island Paradise is so sticky and laggy and when I travel to Into the future Emit just says that he can't give me a new task till I have finished my current one when it is the first time there! So frustrating...

Isla Paradiso (the world) is design-flawed. It's not playable for most of us, on any system, until it's fixed up first. Four of the residential lots in particular were done so badly that the game grinds to a halt trying to route sims not being played or even paid any attention to by the player in and out of their own houses. The rest of the fixes are each more minor in their impact but left undone together they can still add up a big sticky lagfest.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/811253/removing-ip-lag/p1

Or the EP content can be used in other worlds that don't have the design flaws.

Afraid I can't say what's going wrong with your future travel scenarios there as I don't have a whole lot of ITF experience myself. I just got the pack for the dip kiss, the rest of it left me feeling a bit "Meh." (slight exaggeration, okay Astronomy and dream pods are cool :p ) But if not averse to using mods, many of us find that NRaas Traveler alongside of Overwatch and ErrorTrap helps make travel transitions complete more successfully and without quite so many unwanted things going wrong. You might also try clearing the five cache files on the top level of your TS3 user game folder in Documents if you don't already do this routinely to see if that helps.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • ashleyy01ashleyy01 Posts: 8 New Member
    I've been trying to play Sims 3 again but it won't work on my computer since I have a 2015 Macbook Pro and there are no longer any available updates. I'm very upset because I spent hundreds of dollars on buying all the expansion packs and stuff. But whatever. If I can get it to work, I'll start playing it again instead of Sims 4 because Sims 4 sucks in comparison.
  • IksidouIksidou Posts: 3 New Member
    I am trying! I am trying to get mine up and running again. I came here to these forums to ask for help but I cant create a new post which is super frustrating
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited July 2019
    @ashleyy01 @Iksidou - We have a thread set up in TS3 Tech Discussions specifically for New Members who require tech assistance and who cannot yet startup their own threads. :)

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/893122/thread-for-new-members-to-post-their-sims-3-game-issues#latest
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • IksidouIksidou Posts: 3 New Member
    @igazor Thank you! I just posted my question. Hoping to get an immediate response so I can play again
    @igazor Thanks. :smile:
    > @Iksidou said:
    > I am trying! I am trying to get mine up and running again. I came here to these forums to ask for help but I cant create a new post which is super frustrating

I feel your pain. I really miss Sims 3 because it was just so much more fun to play. I have pretty much all the expansion packs for 4 and it's beautiful graphics wise, but the game play is just sooo boring. The live aspect of Sims 3 was the best.
  • ExplicitxGirlExplicitxGirl Posts: 1 New Member
    Had to merge my Accounts unfortunately and lost my whole list, made the account in 2009 ): Add me, active or not, I got my hands on all the expansions, except Island paradise. I would love to just interact in game!!

Add me ! ExplicitxGirl !
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,175 Member
    Aryn22 wrote: »
    I still play .. add me and I'll kindly accept

Same user name? I could use some active friends. :)
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    Yup, welcome to friend me too I don't bite haha!
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • AndurilWielderAndurilWielder Posts: 1 New Member
    I still play it frequently. I do have sims 4, and I've played it, but I prefer 3. The neighborhood system is weird, and until I can get a lot of the expansion/stuff/etc packs I probably wont make the transition over for a while XD
  • liizzys1302liizzys1302 Posts: 53 Member
    add me @liizzyems
  • liizzys1302liizzys1302 Posts: 53 Member
    I'm 100% active on sims 3 as I never bought sims 4 hahahah. I'm so glad people still play, add me my user is @liizzyems
  • HeathaHeatha Posts: 23 Member
    I'm a Sims 3 fan... I have dabbled a little in Sims 4 but just haven't gotten drawn into it like I am with Sims 3. Is it just me or does it seem "easier" to build and furnish a house with the starting money in Sims for 4 than in Sims 3?
  • Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    Am still here sometimes ill play sims3 maybe in a month or two I'll be playing the sims 4. But still here.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top