Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New achievements?

I have noticed, while playing on my xbox, that there do not seem to be any new achievements for any of the new careers or skills added by expansions etc. Why are the expansions not coming with new achievements? I have no idea if the PC got added achievements or not, but I have seen nothing for expansions, even going all the way back to vampire expansion.

Comments

• Paulmarch76Paulmarch76 Posts: 56 Member
    I agree. At least have each expansion pack have some Achievements/Trophies.
    Grease is the word!
  • ThePocketWeaselThePocketWeasel Posts: 103 Member
    I don't think they released any achievements after the base game. I don't understand why because surely it wouldn't be hard to have a handful of achievements per pack. Like you said, you could have one for completing the career that came with a pack, and doing things that interact with the pack.
  • RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    Effort...
    You want effort?
  • bela4bela4 Posts: 78 Member
    <sigh> ea. Why did I even wonder. Such a shame that this, my favorite game franchise of all time, would be in the hands of this amoral corp. I guess they can't figure how to make 'lootbox' ... errr, surprise mechanics for the sims.
  • Damien555Damien555 Posts: 21 Member
    It is very lazy of EA. State of Decay 2, Kingdom Come and Sea of thieves have new achievements for free content with paid ones reaching the 500's. It would be a nice goal and reward to those buying.
  • shanetra09shanetra09 Posts: 31 Member
    I thought there would be new trophies(ps4) myself but sadly no. Nothing but i'm not surprised.
  • Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    I find it odd that there aren't new trophies or achievements. I feel that there are PC achievements so... Is there another reason why they aren't also ported over?
  • Yuki_EufuYuki_Eufu Posts: 3 New Member
    For a £30+ expansion, I feel ripped off at lack of new cheevs. Also, as a quite new player, it's annoying that the older packs are still full price... £200+ I think I've spent to acquire everything... with only base game cheevs.... good thing I love this game.
  • iamoz96iamoz96 Posts: 263 Member
    You would think there would be new achievements that came with each pack, but there isn’t. I don’t see any new achievements coming in the future unfortunately. I could be wrong though.
    Origin ID: iamoz96
    Enjoy my creations! :)
  • ACDCsTNTACDCsTNT Posts: 6 New Member
    Completely agree. I would be more inclined to purchase there DLC and stuff packs if they would at least tie a few achievements to them, but for now, they just seem overpriced
  • StevieJohn88StevieJohn88 Posts: 181 Member
    I agree, I wish they added More. Pc had an entire collection of achievements they could easily make trophies challenges. Not sure how easy it would be to actually add more trophies to a game though.
  • Damien555Damien555 Posts: 21 Member
    Does EA see this? It be nice if they addressed?
  • Prink34320V2Prink34320V2 Posts: 156 Member
    Agreed! With the cost of these packs, achievements and trophies should be included, at least for game and expansion packs.
  • jkgoodspeedjkgoodspeed Posts: 38 Member
    I agree - I'm not so much concerned with watching my gamer score go up, but there's something oddly satisfying striving for a goal and being rewarded with the sounder/pop up!