The latest update addressed the crashing issue that some of you have been experiencing, Click here to found out more!
November 27 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here.

How long is your average play time (per game session)

Every time you boot up your game, how many Sim days (not hours/minutes/days) do you get through in a single gaming session on average? This is not counting game set up sessions where you remove/add households and build/set up lots? Those can be outliers.

Comments

• TiarellaTiarella Posts: 660 Member
    edited July 2019
    Due to bugs with sims not being at work or school if I switch households mid-day, I make sure I play a full day, ending around 4-5 am. Otherwise, my sims will be late to work/school & their job performance suffers.

If it's a very small household, I might be able to play more than one sim-day, but if I have a lot to do in that household, or there are more than a couple sims, then I only can manage one sim-day.

You? :smile:

edit: wrong word

Whoa! I saw this thread on the 'discussions' page & didn't realize it was console. Sorry! I play it on the pc.
  • shanetra09shanetra09 Posts: 25 Member
    I would say over 2 sims weeks. For a typical gaming session i play for over 3 real hours or longer(PS4)
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,732 Member
    Like 2 sim weeks or so.
    tumblr_n1yxrjxXD81toamj8o1_500.gif
  • Damien555Damien555 Posts: 21 Member
    Varies if I am playing or just customizing something which could take hours alone.
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,708 Member
    Only a few days. I tend to play for a couple of hours at a time maximum.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee