Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share Your Sims' Weddings!

2...Next

Comments

• QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    Does anyone ever take wedding photos for the wall but not have an actual wedding ceremony? Or is that just me?
    frm_midcen_frames1-1.png?w=584

wedpic2.png?w=584

I've done that with kids, too. I didn't want to raise them from a toddler, so I created them as toddlers in CAS, took photos to hang on the wall, then immediately aged them up to child. Now they have a childhood (sort of), and I don't have to deal with the terrible twos, haha.
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    I have so many wedding pictures but here are some of my favorites

My legacy founder, Celia. She couldn't really afford to have an actual wedding so I just had them elope at the bluffs.
    Y57KKNM.png
    A4pNM7G.png

The gen 2 heir of my legacy, Oliver, got married in the backyard. They ended up getting divorced but I really liked how I set this one up, it was cute.
    sOxdSkD.png
    TbLYFQT.png
    JorXXMx.png

The gen 3 heir of my legacy, Beatrice (the blonde one), got married in Sulani. It was a good wedding despite the glitch that happened where a bunch of the guests didn't show up.
    K82ph4Q.png
    gmE6k3c.png

I also really loved Daniel's (the one with the black hair) wedding turned out. He isn't part of my legacy but he's the son of one of my first ever sims and he's become one of my favorites. I don't really play him much anymore, and his husband Isaiah actually ended up dying later on after they had already had three kids together.
    uNAinCx.png
    93sBtIx.png
  • ambaraambara Posts: 47 Member
    Q0mbWvi.jpg
    My "legacy" sim Sana married Salim Benali

4siW0UU.jpg
    It was one of my favourite weddings I've had in my game, even though not everything went according to plan. But I guess that's normal πŸ˜„

lxLh6h5.jpg
    Sana's little niece wanted to watch closer and just would not sit on the benches no matter what the adults said

Ewvsohk.jpg
    Because Sana & Salim were both little bit famous they also had some rude paparazzi party crashers

11oT3Tl.jpg
    And in contrast some of the actually invited guests decided to just watch the ceremony outside πŸ™„

MNJFiWv.jpg
    After the ceremony they had reception outside

iuyzDys.jpg
    Mother of the bride offer's her congratulations

Ssg7ICS.jpg
    Salim got a bit over excited during their wedding dance πŸ˜‚

9w0hW7m.jpg

Bc2rzXK.jpg
    Sana's childhood nanny was invited too and showed up in the exact same dress Sana had 😀 That's the last wedding invite she ever got πŸ˜†
  • MidagereMidagere Posts: 67 Member
    @ambara Yeah, kids are just like that! :smiley: The couple is so cute! And I'm sure that the nanny's not invited ever again :lol:
    @mia_noelle97 It's always nice to see the legacies going on ^^
    @QueenofMyshuno Hah, I understand that! Toddlers can be cruel sometimes :lol:
    giphy.gif
    After all, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named did great things. Terrible, yes. But great.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    @Simpkin your Gen 15 family is especially lovely!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Until reading the thread, I had thought that elopement was just a rabbit hole. It's really cool to know that people can elope to a particular place!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    My 'CAS Story Created sim' Victoria Ellsworth married Salim Benali today. They're now expecting two sons!
    First selfie together
    48308913722_ac421cef08_o.png
    The wedding
    **they'd gone to Sulani and laid out in the sun. That's where Salim proposed**
    48319601471_3b6e5de206_o.png
    48319601126_323ffca2c9_o.png
    48319719922_8a13ebe4ec_o.png
    48319636442_824acf02f5_o.png
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • MidagereMidagere Posts: 67 Member
    @HillyBeth Wow, Victoria's hair is beautiful! Such a nice couple :heart:

I'll share another wedding myself :smiley: This wedding is one of the newer ones and let me ask you a question - do you play with book or film characters and make them a family? I used to have a How To Train Your Dragon household, so this is Hiccup's and Astrid's son :lol: To make it even better, the bride is a daughter of Pitch Black from ROTG. :lol:
    KBflPqH.png
    mrJPH99.png

I re-built the park in Willow Creek, so that was the place of the wedding. Of course, bride's sister and brother were invited too:
    8OM9TP6.png

And this is the best caption from the whole wedding, groom's sister evidently wasn't very pleased with the ceremony :lol:
    Hji7ZNh.png
    giphy.gif
    After all, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named did great things. Terrible, yes. But great.
  • Cest_si_BonCest_si_Bon Posts: 50 Member
    These sim weddings are so beautiful - I've really enjoyed looking at all of your pictures!

I'm still in the planning stages of my sim couple's wedding, I dedicated a room in my house to plan decor etc. (See photos). The theme will be white and gold. There are a few things I would like my sim couple to do before they marry, but when they do, I can't wait to share it with you. :)

*I took these with my mobile, so my photos are very poor quality compared to all of yours, sorry!

Wedding planning photos:

awEC2Aq_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
    nym5Se3.jpg

• AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    edited July 2019
    Meebling microwaves, I might have to ask all of you for decorating tips next tie I'm planning a wedding for my Sims. These screenshots are beautiful! :)

Sha2520032003, I like what you did with the pedestal and the book in the screenshots of Layke and Johan's wedding. And Simpkin, from what I can see, your generation 9 Sims have a pretty cool house!

Unfortunately, I don't have many wedding screenshots to post (and most of them are just failed attempts - "This looks nice- except for that hole in the wall. Blargh!" *makes the wall completely visible* "Okay, let's try that again...") But next time, I'll try to take some. It might not be for a while, though.

#ConsistencyForAliensTS4
  • catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    This is the wedding of Geovanni and Aspen at the old stone church. DpLplgB.png
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Aww, I am really feeling the love in this thread! So many lovely pictures. I really hope romance/weddings are expanded on at some point e.g. with slow dancing, bouquets, rings etc. to make them feel even more special. Here are some (of many) screenshots of my main sim couple enjoying their perfect wedding day on the pier in Brindleton Bay -

Fgm8JGv.png
    JPKDUai.png
    eDSGeSv.png
    JghdYgW.png
    d0qCqk2.png
    heRjjZn.png
    L8L7YUz.png

After lots of yummy cake, everyone moved inside the lounge with their drinks to continue the celebrations whilst the pianist played music for them long into the night. The newly weds then went on to enjoy their honeymoon in a romantic cabin at Granite Falls. They've been happily married ever since. <3
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    @annaliese39 Is that the dad sim in your profile picture? If so, was he a single dad who remarried or did the couple adopt the girl?
  • FirandeFirande Posts: 816 Member
    edited July 2019
    My loveliest Sims wedding....
    pAO5KCx.png
    pknaJAA.png
    0PSxLG5.png
    ApUq8Pg.png
    Who officiated them? Why, Snow Punk of course!
    This was their engagement, a few hours earlier... LOL.
    Uc9RX4A.png

Origin ID: Fierande | Simlit | Tumblr

fgQIHTb.png
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    @annaliese39 Is that the dad sim in your profile picture? If so, was he a single dad who remarried or did the couple adopt the girl?

@Simtown15 Yes, that's him! They adopted their daughter as a married couple and are now a family. :)
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited July 2019
    ambara wrote: Β»
    Q0mbWvi.jpg
    My "legacy" sim Sana married Salim Benali

4siW0UU.jpg
    It was one of my favourite weddings I've had in my game, even though not everything went according to plan. But I guess that's normal πŸ˜„

lxLh6h5.jpg
    Sana's little niece wanted to watch closer and just would not sit on the benches no matter what the adults said

Ewvsohk.jpg
    Because Sana & Salim were both little bit famous they also had some rude paparazzi party crashers

11oT3Tl.jpg
    And in contrast some of the actually invited guests decided to just watch the ceremony outside πŸ™„

MNJFiWv.jpg
    After the ceremony they had reception outside

iuyzDys.jpg
    Mother of the bride offer's her congratulations

Ssg7ICS.jpg
    Salim got a bit over excited during their wedding dance πŸ˜‚

9w0hW7m.jpg

Bc2rzXK.jpg
    Sana's childhood nanny was invited too and showed up in the exact same dress Sana had 😀 That's the last wedding invite she ever got πŸ˜†

My sim married Salim as well! I made her using the new CAS story mode. They have identical twin sons.
    (pic is their 'honeymoon' -weekend getaway- in Sulani)
    48319515431_4a2b14e518_o.png

(this is what Salim's wife actually looks like)
    48304445182_0170ac5d03_o.png
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    @catitude5 Love this picture!!! The church looks amazing as do your bride and groom! (Also, I recognize some of your cc from MTS because I have it, too, LOL.)
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • ambaraambara Posts: 47 Member
    @HillyBeth Looks really good πŸ™‚ My Salim only had one child, a boy also.

HnECpp2.jpg
    Leonel

xOmMwJs.jpg
    He married Nina but their wedding was just a spur of the moment thing at a romance festival, not planned at all

mrexLie.jpg
    The Love Guru said they were destined to be together for all eternity so they decided to make it official there and then.
    But the Guru knew what she was talking about, they were very happy together and eventually had a son who looks a lot like Nina and a daughter who looks like Leonel πŸ˜„
  • Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    First time I have had a double wedding: Robinson Crusoe and Friday were getting married the same day at the beach pavillon in Sulani.
    8aK1fqr.jpg
  • greeneyedsims1greeneyedsims1 Posts: 18 Member
    edited July 2019
    This is my self-sim, Terra (nee' White), and her husband, Alex Adkins. They met on a blind date thru SimDa Dating App. It was love at first sight.

Seven months later, they married on Valentine's Day at Myshuno Meadows - Center Park. Here are pics of their wedding and reception.

Uek60Nu.png

kVQs9eR.png

bnxf6Ff.png

JRflw8Q.png

m8yDhQb.png

2B3NYuS.png

mGVSwKL.png

hEMPZNo.png

Z2K0ABe.png

They honeymooned during monsoon season in Sulani.

AkYMjCj.png

Alex got terribly sick and they had to return home immediately. So, unfortunately, their honeymoon was extremely short. Their travel agent should be fired. They were there for two nights, and the rain never let up. They did, however, manage to conceive during those horrible storms. Lots of time spent in their cabin. lol! They're expecting their first child in 6 months, and they're already planning to name the baby either Storm or Stormi Adkins. lol
    Post edited by greeneyedsims1 on
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    JrCyBpT.jpg
    Don and Uku.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Cest_si_BonCest_si_Bon Posts: 50 Member
    Nearly time for the big day!
    Jewel Hathaway (soon-to-be Valentine) trying on her wedding dress.

t0eLOp6.jpg

CetyBee.jpg
    87XZmxs.jpg

• GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,290 Member
    Its not a real wedding until someone kills over from old age in the middle of it.

Oh, man. I had that happen in the Pinstar Legacy Challenge back in Sims3. The wedding quickly turned into a funeral! :open_mouth: Talk about a setback.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/