Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which world do you play in the most?

Comments

• TLM08TLM08 Posts: 105 Member
    Willow Creek or Windenburg are my defaults, but I currently have a family in every neighborhood except for Strangerville. That's only because I am waiting for a specific sim to age up so I can play out the Strangerville challenge with him.
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Sulani. All the time now :D StrangerVille comes in second.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• sofasimsofasim Posts: 128 Member
    Right now Sulani lol. Before that Newcrest and Brindleton Bay. Willow Creek as my teen Sims hang out there a lot, at the mall or the pub or cinema etc. Oasis Springs because two of my families own businesses there. Forgotten Hollow because I placed an abandoned cabin in the woods which was turned into a party place now and again the teenagers like to hang out there a lot ^^
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited July 2019
    My favorite family lives in Strangerville, so I play there almost constantly. I've tried to convince them to move to a larger house in another town, but they won't hear of it!

I always have the most families in Willow Creek and Newcrest. My second favorite family lives in Brindleton Bay, plus I go there a lot for doggy-related activities. :)

My Sims have outings to Del Sol Valley and Sulani a lot these days.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    The warm worlds. I want less colds, rain and snow. Cause I have too much of that in real life.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • DrakosDrakos Posts: 451 Member
    I have sims living in all worlds other than MP, but I play the most in Sulani now.
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    San Myshuno. If I want to live in a house it's either Newcrest or Willow Creek.
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,694 Member
    I played a pretty long time in Oasis Springs. But now with IL I changed to Sulani. I also like Selvadorada. Both are pretty colourful.
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • stephanie132392stephanie132392 Posts: 91 Member
    Mostly Willow Creek and Oasis Spring :)
  • So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    edited July 2019
    Newcrest these days. I like the number of lots and the versatility. I usually end up moving the sims I’m playing there.

I also go to Oasis Springs a lot because the weather is better and I’ve got a big outdoor community pool there.

If Granite Falls was viable as a non-vacation world, I’d probably play there a lot.
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    I really like Oasis Springs, and have done most of my playing there. I did move my heir to Willow Creek to be near his in-laws (the Goths), but mostly because the house I wanted them to use works best there.
  • FroilFroil Posts: 102 Member
    San Myshuno and Windenburg are my most played worlds for sure, followed by Newcrest, if only to build some lots.
  • happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    San Myshuno because most of my sims live there, Sulani and Del Sol Valley a lot lately.
  • TheIntrovertSimmerTheIntrovertSimmer Posts: 641 Member
    a lot. i still havent finished the acting career yet cuz of the bugs and glitches. i found retail store boring tbh.
    y'all got bread?
  • Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    I actually play in all of the worlds. I tend to move my Sims and change houses quite a bit especially if it's a new generation or if I'm wanting my Sims to have a change. I really like Brindleton & I think Willow Creek would be my next favorite.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Everything but the deserts. I'm always moving. Love the city life of san myshuno but willow creek is beautiful. I use them all equally though (minus the deserts
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    I play all the worlds, but most of the sims I play live in the older worlds because they have been out longer. For now, Brindleton, strangerville, and sulani occupies 1 or 2 families that I play. As the current children age they will branch out more.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • ElaineenicoleeElaineenicolee Posts: 95 Member
    Currently, Sulani. Otherwise I tend to play wherever my main family is staying (and I tend to move them around a lot). I had them living in Willow Creek for awhile, then San Myshuno, and then Windenburg. Most new families go to Oasis Springs, where they never get played.......
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Sulani since it came out.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• alyssa123alyssa123 Posts: 323 Member
    Willow Creek for when i want a sim to have that good ol' suburban living experience, and San Myshuno for when i want them to have a more vibrant, open and exciting life. i love the way San Myshuno works so much, with the food stalls right outside the apartments that you don't need to leave the lot (by way of the loading screen) to access. *chef's kiss*

Oasis Springs... i dunno. i'm not very good at building houses that match the ~aesthetic~ of it yet, so i tend not to play there (i only have my sims live in houses i've built or my modified versions of base game houses. i can't stand base game buildings). it's mostly for townies and commercial lots

i've never had a sim live in Newcrest before. Newcrest has always been reserved for commercial lots and the likes, though i intend to use it more for residential once i build more houses to place there
    when gravity falls and the earth becomes sky, fear the beast with just one eye
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,965 Member
    In order:

San Myshuno
    StrangerVille
    Windenburg
    Sulani
    Forgotten Hollow
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    It has changed two times since the game was released:

Before City living: Oasis Springs 99% of the time.
    After City living: San Myshuno
    After Island living: Sulani
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    I mostly play Windenburg now because I’m doing a historical game. When I play modern, San Myshuno is my favorite because I adore the high rise apartments.
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    I've spread myself throughout all the worlds honestly, but mainly passing between Windenburg, San Myshuno, and most recently for the moment, Sulani.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • triniwaytriniway Posts: 16 Member
    San Myshuno because (thank God, it's something) semi-open world,
    Windenburg because I love the community and special lots, and
    Newcrest because it's the perfect world to add anything of your design on the empty lots